Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,656 to 26,670 of 40027
-
04-29-15 17:47 #13372Senior Member

Posts: 50Challenge accepted!
I just scheduled an appt. What is the tipping standard??
Originally Posted by DrDerrick
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-15 10:51 #13371Senior Member

Posts: 207I'd love to take the challenge if she was truly an independent. The number is Atth to many different girls.
Originally Posted by DrDerrick
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-15 08:29 #13370Senior Member

Posts: 131My Challenge of the Day!
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-sexy/25726866
Maybe yes maybe I got my nose open a little bit. But every now and then you come across a particular provider that is awesome. Gina is one of those girls it always has a great attitude and a smile on her face she lifts my spirits and makes me feel great. I have a pretty stressful job and she is my number one go to girl when I really need to come down to earth and get ready for the next days challenge. My challenge for my mongering Brothers is to see this girl and see if it's just me or she is as awesome as I think she is. I'm sure quite a few of you have already seen her and you will second my opinions but I would advise those of you all who have not seen her to see her for yourself.
-
04-28-15 06:13 #13369Senior Member

Posts: 140Re:
Two others were working. The two at desk weren't scheduled until later.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-15 04:37 #13368Regular Member

Posts: 20Visiting Chicago Downtown, pointers are welcome
In Chicago downtown on business and looking to enjoy myself. Any recommendations on the EMP / AMP scene FS or verified providers would be much appreciated. Will not be very mobile because of tight schedule.
-
04-28-15 01:00 #13367Senior Member

Posts: 194Texas Town
Why did you have to wait if there were two cuties at the front desk?
Originally Posted by Sjohns
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 19:47 #13366Senior Member

Posts: 133Thanks for the tips Kellster. I'll read up on Golden Hands--sounds promising.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 19:36 #13365Senior Member

Posts: 140Nice visit
When I think of this place I think of ZZ top. But this aint no Texas town.
Anyway, went to Ivy, you know the place near the tracks in a nice strip mall location. Walked in with no appointment, no problem, a couple cuties at the front desk. Met the owner and chatted for about 15-20 minutes while waiting. He was a bit upset I had to wait to so long (even without an appointment) and gave me his business card with a credit for my next visit!! Went for an hour and had a great massage, truly relaxing and enjoyable, but 60 minutes goes by fast when you're having a nice time. Of course I will be repeating.
BTW, look up the lyrics if you don't get my opening line.
-
04-27-15 16:53 #13364Senior Member

Posts: 71Paradise location
South Wabash between 8th and 9th street.
Originally Posted by Elpatron
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 16:47 #13363Senior Member

Posts: 59Curiosity
I sort of enjoy the feeling of what kind of service will this be. Good massage? Pretty girl? Happy ending? Not that I go all that often in any event, but I have been avoiding the go to places and instead getting shut down at a couple of spots in part because of my enjoyment of the curiosity. That sounds like a pretty good experience for you!
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 16:42 #13362Senior Member

Posts: 59Episode IV
I was just about to post the same thing.
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 15:34 #13361Senior Member

Posts: 38Kneading Hands
Anyone been to Kneading Hands recently? The one on Pulaski? Seen mixed reviews just wondering if it is any good. PM if you have details. Thanks.
-
04-27-15 09:42 #13360Senior Member

Posts: 143New Hope
New Hope is open again, two new girls, both young, and the ones we knew before. All is well.
-
04-27-15 03:17 #13359Senior Member

Posts: 625Since you're staying in Schaumburg- for European massage best bet is probably Golden Hands. It's located there- a lot of info is on it in the Roselle forum. You have to call ahead to make an appt. They might do outcall too- although I've never gotten that. The massage is more relaxing than therapeutic- so if you have a bad back forget about it. I don't know of any Latina's. You could also try Tatianna's located in Schaumburg- never been to that location.
Originally Posted by CleanFun1960
[View Original Post]
Strip club wise- the closest is Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove. It's a bikini club- but they go topless in the VIP Room, although they've lost some great talent- there are still some hot dancers there- it just depends which day you go. YMMV with regards to dances- some give better contact dances than others. They had a couple of cute Latina dancers last time I went. Good luck!
-
04-27-15 01:28 #13358Senior Member

Posts: 499Geez. That is quite a bit of twists and turns that ends in a cliff hanger. Keep us posted. I wonder now if you could have asked her, but I know it is easy for me to say. Next time if you get to massage her, test the limits. That will spit out some useful data! Good luck.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




