Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 19268
-
04-27-15 19:35 #8558Senior Member

Posts: 380Tasha
Best thing to do is for everyone who reads this is to hit the "Report Ad" button in her post.
Originally Posted by OriginalMan78
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 19:21 #8557Senior Member

Posts: 440Taylor rose
Don't know anything about the new girl but I can tell you Stay away from Taylor Rose. Went to see her yesterday does not look like her pics she is extremely fat now Bad service very very very hygiene ass smiled like shit was like seeing a dead fish She has a pimp in the hallway and is very into the candy Too bad she wasn't like that a year ago.
Originally Posted by Jliu1288
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 14:33 #8556Senior Member

Posts: 41
-
04-27-15 11:06 #8555Senior Member

Posts: 457Damn, sorry that happened to you. I knew she was too good to be true, I almost too the bait but something about those pictures screamed fake. If the girl in the ad is too good to be true then it most likely is.
Originally Posted by CoochieLvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 23:45 #8554Senior Member

Posts: 65Tasha
After having 2 good plunges murphy's law finally caught up with me. Here is what happened. Saw this post and really liked the pics so I decided to give it her a try.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17092167
Called her and she really sounded good. Was in the mood for DATY and FS with this spinner so I inquired if it was included with the gift. She convincingly said yes. So I grab my Saran wrap and my condom and hit the road. After 4 calls I was finally in front of her 2 story bungalow in a rundown area on the west side of Detroit. When I get there she is in the doorway and I noticed a woman in front of her house sitting in her car and was obviously watching me park. At the same time a woman comes out of the house, get something out of her car and returns to the house. I call her and asked her who these people was and she said her neighbor was in the car and the other woman was her sister. She assured me everything was safe. Little head said lets do this so in I go. When I enter she was in pink bra and panty. She had a wig on that covered her eyes. I can tell that she was not the girl in the pics, but she was a reasonable facsimile. She was about 20 lbs heavier, but still had a very nice body. Before I could say anything she quickly pointed me to the upstairs. On my way there all the doors to the other rooms were closed. I could hear kids playing in one of the bedrooms so I figured it would be safe to continue. When we get upstairs there is a mattress on the floor. I put the gift down and she orders me to undress, but she did not. Before I could get completely horizontal she pounced on me, wrapped it and started a frantic CBJ. I thought she was going for the world record to see how fast I would explode. When my member was at attention I grabbed my saran wrap and said I'm ready to DATY. She said that's extra. I reminded her of our previous conversation but she said yea, but it's extra. So I said how much, I'm thinking maybe. 20, which I was prepared to do, but she said. 50. I said forget it I'll just do mish. She said that was also. 50 extra. Now I am really pissed, because we diiscussed this before I came. She then pulls her panties down and says you can kiss it for. 20. I said forget it just finish the CBJ. She angrily went back to this frantic CBJ. I totally lost intrest and decided to cut my losses and leave. She was pacing around impatiently as I got dressed. On the way out she knocks on one of the closed doors and yells "call Richard and order that. " I'm assuming Richard is the candy man, but I may be wrong. When I go to my car, that woman is still out there in her car. When I get in my car she runs in the house. I'm thinking it's now party time, but like I said I may be wrong. The bait and switch, the upsell, the rushing, and the attitude, no question about it I will never return.
-
04-26-15 23:07 #8553Senior Member

Posts: 102Ultimate relief
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...g-for/19037736
Mr. Blueberry cautioned me (you) in post #8317, shoulda listened. No harm done, our date did not come off, but I met Lacy in parking lot and I did not like. Deficient in charm and looks.
-
04-26-15 21:24 #8552Banned Member

Posts: 1370RE: burner alert
Do you really think she's going to take the next few weeks off just because some dude says he might have got something from her? That's a nice delusion, but not anything close to reality.
Originally Posted by IMonger2
[View Original Post]
These girls are going to do whatever the hell they want to do. It's always been that way, nothing going to change. Just thought I could help some mongers out with the info. so they could avoid some misery.
-
04-26-15 18:58 #8551Senior Member

Posts: 64Did you catchnthat from just the BJ or did you have FS. Covered?
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 16:27 #8550Senior Member

Posts: 644Burner alert
What did she charge.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 16:12 #8549Senior Member

Posts: 63Bad news, has a stinky cewter. Drug user and has a pimp. Plus way to expensive. Much better around. Roseville in call at motel 8. Beware.
Originally Posted by MentalLimit
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 15:28 #8548Regular Member

Posts: 4I'll be in that are on Thursday, if there is no report by then maybe I'll take the plunge.
Originally Posted by BrennHoffman
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 14:29 #8547Senior Member

Posts: 209Angelina
I think this has been asked before but I have yet to find any reports on this one at 9 and telegraph!
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-only/18608476
Anyone sample?
-
04-26-15 13:11 #8546Senior Member

Posts: 280Go back, as in get ahold of her and tell her. Some people don't know they have something, others just don't care. Least someone could do in this hobby is make them aware.
Originally Posted by ChaserJzx90
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 13:00 #8545Senior Member

Posts: 306Why go back?
IMonger had good intentions with his comment. But seeings how this happened in November and we are just now hearing about this episode I can only imagine how many mongers are also feeling / felt the burn!
Originally Posted by ChaserJzx90
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 12:17 #8544Senior Member

Posts: 440True
Yes she has a pimp maybe two.
Originally Posted by Starr65
[View Original Post]
And is a big drug addict. She does everything bare back is you want. No ass fucking.
















