Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24353

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    Holley is good to go. That ass is very nice to touch. Extremely soft and round. I TOFTT about a week ago and was very happy with the unrushed dome Polish I received. She also didn't mind getting her tonsils creamed.Cool now I know she's good to go she said she had a spot as well I have to sample that I'll keep you folks posted

    Spanky out.
    Cool now I know she's legit said she had a spot as well I will be sampling that next time I see her I'll keep you folks posted.

  2. #24352

    Riots

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    As long as the natives keep rioting in Baltimore it will keep LEO off our backs and let us our favorite pastime keep the good work.
    I scroll tru ww yesterday was alot of LE activity.

  3. #24351

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I met this one on Harford Road a couple months ago and she had very nice head skills. I forgot her name but has anyone seen her lately?

    http://www.ccptube.com/album/30/harf...-md-chick.html

    Attachment 375974Attachment 375975Attachment 375976Attachment 375977Attachment 375978.
    That's probably Sarah. She's the only one out on Harford rd that's worth picking up right now. Though there are reports that Taylor is back out. Then IMO she's the best that Harford rd has seen. It probably could be JoJo too but her head game is not anything worth remembering. Sarah is usually out during daytime hours. I've never seen her out late into the night. JoJo has been mia for awhile. Her services to me aren't worth repeating anyways.

  4. #24350
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Denise called me today highly upset. A friend (one of our fellows) had gone on a date with a lady today who robbed him after a very poor performance.

    She sent me the picture and told me to tell the fellas to put this girl on blast. Watch your pockets, and try to identify ASAP.
    I saw this one Friday night and momentarily considered stopping for her, but there were other options available and ended up scooping Elizabeth glad I did now. Thanks for the heads up NT and damn glad we got the warning from The Beast good looking out babe, wish all the ladies knew how to treat a guy the way you do but sadly most of them don't.

  5. #24349
    Quote Originally Posted by NoAlibis  [View Original Post]
    With all the protesting and demonstrations going on, mongering is probably pretty good right now. Police interest is definitely on the back burner.
    After doing the church thang with the SO, heading out for a bit of mongering. The bad boys are tied up with the indigents so it's open season with the gals.

  6. #24348
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    I won't dispute the report of the shakedown, but I doubt very seriously that Summer had any part in it. I've known this girl for a few years. It would be very much out of character for her to be in on such a scheme. My guess is that the dirtbags knew of her goings-on and your friend was a target of opportunity. That being said, the warning is still very much worth heeding.
    Does seem out of character but when money is needed folks get desperate. She does kick her bf out of the room while you attack her pussy or in her case her anal cavity. I've only ventured to the Budget during daylight hours as to minimize issues that might arise. Be safe!

  7. #24347

    Brandy from conkling

    I have her number pm if interested she's out now you have to pick her up and host.

  8. #24346

    re: Damn Those Lips

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    LikkerFront,

    I haven't seen her in months. She does not have a phone, I just happen to run into her when she is out. Sweet girl with NO BULLSHIT.
    Whats her name and where does she hang? Also seeking some new strange, hit a raBBit up.

  9. #24345

    Happy Mongers

    With all the protesting and demonstrations going on, mongering is probably pretty good right now. Police interest is definitely on the back burner.

  10. #24344

    Riots

    As long as the natives keep rioting in Baltimore it will keep LEO off our backs and let us our favorite pastime keep the good work.

  11. #24343
    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing those pics that thing looks excellent! Where can I get some of that?
    LikkerFront,

    I haven't seen her in months. She does not have a phone, I just happen to run into her when she is out. Sweet girl with NO BULLSHIT.

  12. #24342

    re: WV Adventures #225 & Recent Robbery Intel Locally

    Well first off I met a very good girl if any of yall interested in making a trip out for her. Told her I'd send her people if interested... but trusted seniors only need ask. Check out my post on the WV. Eastern Panhandle USASG #225. She was amazing in bed.

    Now as far as this attempt on robbing a local Monger. I do not know Summer, wanted too. But in light of this yall have a raBBit spooked. Do keep all us posted as details unfold. This is serious and if a seasoned SW is in on this, that's messed up. I mean who knows whos next, yall feel me. Just a raBBits two cents.

    raBBit

    PS, pic is of Chanel from WV
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chanel2.jpg‎  

  13. #24341

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    A fellow monger on PM warns of being robbed after seeing a popular (seasonal) provider in her Brooklyn motel. I hear from him on backchannel and have always considered him reliable. He was shaken down by 2 dudes, one large, right as he came out of room, and he feels it was a set up. That's all I have. No first hand information.
    I won't dispute the report of the shakedown, but I doubt very seriously that Summer had any part in it. I've known this girl for a few years. It would be very much out of character for her to be in on such a scheme. My guess is that the dirtbags knew of her goings-on and your friend was a target of opportunity. That being said, the warning is still very much worth heeding.

  14. #24340
    Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that on the Westside the SW are much thicker than the ones over Highlandtown and Dundalk they must be eating good on that side also any Intel on a Holly she was on Pulaski and Wilkens at 1st then went to the circle then proceeded to busy bees corner I seen numerous folks pass her I wasn't going to be the guinea pig wasn't bad looking nice a $$ just was a little shakey that she didn't get picked up also No go on Jamie's number she said to many crazy folks out there if you need her you know where to find her.
    Holley is good to go. That ass is very nice to touch. Extremely soft and round. I TOFTT about a week ago and was very happy with the unrushed dome Polish I received. She also didn't mind getting her tonsils creamed.

    Spanky out.

  15. #24339

    Summer. Hearsay warning

    A fellow monger on PM warns of being robbed after seeing a popular (seasonal) provider in her Brooklyn motel. I hear from him on backchannel and have always considered him reliable. He was shaken down by 2 dudes, one large, right as he came out of room, and he feels it was a set up. That's all I have. No first hand information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape