Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13357

    Had something different happen to me today

    I went to this place near me about 3 months ago and had a decent time. The lady was a lot of fun but was older. So I moved on looking to find the younger talent. Well I was short on time today so I decided to go back. I walked in and paid and went to use the restroom. I always do this so that I can get a good look at all the talent and how the place is. As I'm walking towards the bathroom there was this younger decent looking girl laying down on one of the tables in her scrubs. She was alright looking. Not the best but I wouldn't mind her one bit. So there I am laying down naked on the table, expecting her to come in, and the door opens and my jaw freaking drops. Here is this other gorgeous girl, about 25 or 26, long brown hair, in a freaking dress and heels. I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. I've seen that type of dress before in the ads on BP, which are always fake. It's like some kind of professional massage dress or whatever. Anyways, she looked absolutely stunning. Definitely, the most attractive girl I've seen at an AMP outside of Sunkiss. So I'm super excited and she begins the massage. She pulls a towel over me and does that pat down thing and a bit of a massage. Then she removes it and puts it on the side of the table. She goes "Nice body. " (I lift and am in decent shape.).

    Then she begins a really good therapeutic massage. At this point, I don't know what to think because I've had standard service at this place without a problem before, but one thing I know, that better the massage the less of a chance you are getting anything. It feels like too good of a massage and basically I tell myself if this is real I will never need to go anywhere else. She keeps complimenting me but is otherwise kind of shy. When she goes to my legs she gets close but absolutely no teasing. So then I'm thinking this is legit. Oh well, at least she is hot. It's time for the flip and I jump over I'm so excited. She doesn't put the towel on and so now I'm thinking it might be standard service after all.

    Well she starts massaging me and smiling and I start feeling her body up a little, being careful not to go too far, just kinda like her back and arms. She does a very thorough massage, while I'm kind of massaging her. She gets closer and closer but no go. Finally she says, "Ok done. " And I'm like. Damn it. I knew it. Well then she goes. "Your massage is nice. " And without pause I'm like. Ok lay down and I'll give you a better one. Well she does. She jumps up on the table. So there she is on the table, in her clothes, and I'm massaging her really slowly. She keeps complimenting me on my technique and meanwhile I'm naked with my wang at full attention and I'm still not sure what the deal is. Finally she says ok thank you with a big smile and gets up. She helps me dress and we hug a few times and get very close. She tells me her schedule and then goes to get me water. I leave the place completely confused and not sure what to make of it. One thing is for sure. I will be back.

  2. #13356

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcon51  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Chicago avenue spot. Had a four hand. One Latin, one Asian. Very sweet, they really took their time to make sure I enjoyed it. Worth the splurge and highly recommended.

    Jcon51.
    How much did you tip them in that situation?

  3. #13355
    I haven't spent much time at Oki Doki- but I had a great massage from a latina there a while ago. Thanks for your report, I'll have to go back and check it out again soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcon51  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Chicago avenue spot. Had a four hand. One Latin, one Asian. Very sweet, they really took their time to make sure I enjoyed it. Worth the splurge and highly recommended.

    Jcon51.

  4. #13354

    Forgot to add

    Just posted for SC or Massage tips but forgot to add location. I'll be staying in Schaumburg.

  5. #13353

    SC or Massage tips

    Heading your way next week for a couple of days and looking for a nice strip club (which from my reading, doesn't really exist in Chicago) or a massage from a beautiful young lady. Not into FS, but enjoy nice scenery, happy ending and mutual touch. Not into AMPs. European or Latina's preferred. Don't post much because I don't hobby a lot, but any tips much appreciated.

  6. #13352

    Oki Doke

    Went to the Chicago avenue spot. Had a four hand. One Latin, one Asian. Very sweet, they really took their time to make sure I enjoyed it. Worth the splurge and highly recommended.

    Jcon51.

  7. #13351

    Logan Tantrica

    Just saw brook at logan. She was amazing. Two call, had a little awkward wait at the gate but other than that everything was perfect. Will repeat.

  8. #13350
    [Deleted by Admin]

  9. #13349

    Paradise

    Where is this at? Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wj0272  [View Original Post]
    I had Amy there. She gave me an awesome massage. She's got great tits so I dreamt seeing and sucking them. My dream continued with me being happy. I awoke and she was still giving me a massage. I gave her an extra $10 (on top of $50 tip) for such a great massage. Would love to have her come back to my room!
    .

  10. #13348

    Old Hope

    Stopped by New Hope a couple days ago. Last time, a sign said they'd reopen on April 20. This time, I talked to guy on a ladder scraping paint off an awning. He didn't know nothing. Neither do I.

  11. #13347

    REad the forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBossGuy  [View Original Post]
    I will be traveling to Chicago soon. I'm a long time lurker of a few cities I travel to. I am looking for a good AMP by the airport. Can someone PM me a couple spots that are FS. Thanks.
    Read the Forum alot of good info is on it. Rocket Dork.

  12. #13346

    Paradise Unisex Spa

    I had Amy there. She gave me an awesome massage. She's got great tits so I dreamt seeing and sucking them. My dream continued with me being happy. I awoke and she was still giving me a massage. I gave her an extra $10 (on top of $50 tip) for such a great massage. Would love to have her come back to my room!

  13. #13345
    I will be traveling to Chicago soon. I'm a long time lurker of a few cities I travel to. I am looking for a good AMP by the airport. Can someone PM me a couple spots that are FS. Thanks.

  14. #13344

    Mail box

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    It was at Moon Spa on Canal and 23rd Pl. Lisa from Senina is the one that got me.
    Hey OP. Your mail box is full and no pm's allowed.

  15. #13343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM with my recommendation on Michigan Avenue.
    Hey miamiat, thank for the info, I replied back.

    I will check that place out if I can.

    It's too bad you were the only reply I received.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape