Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24301

    Ww aware

    A lot of le activity goin on.

  2. #24300

  3. #24299

    Sarah files pt 1.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1024/sarah-.html

    ATF Sarah showing her skills. Miss this one too.

  4. #24298

  5. #24297

    BLAST from the past

    This lady I haven't seen since 2012. Started with her in 2011. I gave her a tryout in a double w / Christina.
    I think that one is uploaded.
    PYT used to have a golden throat and took some dick.
    Was a dancer, so she might be out there in the clubs.
    She could twerk that little ass before most people knew what it was.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1023/pyt-workout.html

  6. #24296

    Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I met this one on Harford Road a couple months ago and she had very nice head skills. I forgot her name but has anyone seen her lately?

    http://www.ccptube.com/album/30/harf...-md-chick.html

    Attachment 375974Attachment 375975Attachment 375976Attachment 375977Attachment 375978.
    Looks like jojo.

  7. #24295

    Harford Road Baltimore, Md SW

    I met this one on Harford Road a couple months ago and she had very nice head skills. I forgot her name but has anyone seen her lately?

    http://www.ccptube.com/album/30/harf...-md-chick.html

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140812-000301.jpg
Views:	739
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	375974Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140812-000291.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	375975Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140812-000281.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	375976Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140812-000251.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	375977Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140812-000241.jpg
Views:	768
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	375978.

  8. #24294

    Sw

    I've noticed that on the Westside the SW are much thicker than the ones over Highlandtown and Dundalk they must be eating good on that side also any Intel on a Holly she was on Pulaski and Wilkens at 1st then went to the circle then proceeded to busy bees corner I seen numerous folks pass her I wasn't going to be the guinea pig wasn't bad looking nice a $$ just was a little shakey that she didn't get picked up also No go on Jamie's number she said to many crazy folks out there if you need her you know where to find her.

  9. #24293

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Denise called me today highly upset. A friend (one of our fellows) had gone on a date with a lady today who robbed him after a very poor performance.

    She sent me the picture and told me to tell the fellas to put this girl on blast. Watch your pockets, and try to identify ASAP.
    To each it's own but nothing is appealing about her wow again.

  10. #24292

    Perpetrator

    Denise called me today highly upset. A friend (one of our fellows) had gone on a date with a lady today who robbed him after a very poor performance.

    She sent me the picture and told me to tell the fellas to put this girl on blast. Watch your pockets, and try to identify ASAP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagejpeg_0.jpg‎  

  11. #24291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    The Angela I posted about and snapped a bedside booty shot a week ago, is not the owner of the phone or # she gave me. I had a brief and awkward text messaging discussion with some one named Yvonne while she was shopping in the grocery store. She claimed Angela was no longer the owner of the phone. Don't have a clue what that means. If any of the people I gave her # to passed it along, let them know.
    I did a report on her the other day were she told me that someone stole her phone and that she was in the process of getting anther one. If she reaches out time me I will forward it. Peace.

  12. #24290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    This is my second time mongering and noticing a car parked just outside the alley by the corner store in the circle. This time it's two black ladies in what looks like a grey Altima. They've been sitting there for over a hour . I parked close by them and walked to the corner store to get a ginger ale, on my way back to my car I talked to a few WSW, Tiffany and Dawn, their eyes were on me the whole time. . Be careful, not sure what's goin on, cause I don't live around here.


    The alien Deserie is out now , as well as Denise . Denise just told me the new spot is shut down now . Bummer , think I am heading to Laurel for a BJ and some Chinese food .
    I did a report on her the other day were she told me that someone stole her phone and that she was in the process of getting anther one. If she reaches out time me I will forward it. Peace.

  13. #24289

    Angela's #

    The Angela I posted about and snapped a bedside booty shot a week ago, is not the owner of the phone or # she gave me. I had a brief and awkward text messaging discussion with some one named Yvonne while she was shopping in the grocery store. She claimed Angela was no longer the owner of the phone. Don't have a clue what that means. If any of the people I gave her # to passed it along, let them know.

  14. #24288

    Be Aware

    This is my second time mongering and noticing a car parked just outside the alley by the corner store in the circle. This time it's two black ladies in what looks like a grey Altima. They've been sitting there for over a hour . I parked close by them and walked to the corner store to get a ginger ale, on my way back to my car I talked to a few WSW, Tiffany and Dawn, their eyes were on me the whole time. . Be careful, not sure what's goin on, cause I don't live around here.


    The alien Deserie is out now , as well as Denise . Denise just told me the new spot is shut down now . Bummer , think I am heading to Laurel for a BJ and some Chinese food .

  15. #24287

    Natalie

    She's walking around S Gilmore right now, got those tight blue skinny jeans on. Ass looking nice, but, I know it's baby weight, plus she's got bumps on her face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape