Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 870 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2532

    James Wood Korean Spa

    I have been here twice in the last two months. Both times got Sara. She is an above average looking Korean and I think in her forties. Good massage and good HE. OTC and little UTC roaming. I saw another decent looking tall woman there (her name is Jessica, I was told). Planning to visit sometime soon. Will report. .6 for massage and. 6 for HE.

  2. #2531
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengo  [View Original Post]
    Always hoping to find a top-flite AMP within walking distance of my house, I ambled over this afternoon. 941 Vermont, just north of Olympic.

    Their BP ad is to say the least, misleading http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyR...ction/47828192.

    It's very unsexy when you walk in, mamasan and both masseuses in pants (bad sign).

    But the legitimate massage I got from Amanda (her only English is "no English" with the appropriate shoulder shrug) was very good.

    Pretty girl, average Chinese build, no roaming allowed. Offered a tug at the end, but I passed. At my advancing age, it takes me at least a half hour to get off that way, and few masseuses have that kind of patience.

    The place across the street at 930 Vermont has about the same LOS.

    O, and be forewarned, no AC at 941, so it was a bit tropical.

    V.
    Thanks for TOFTT Vengo. At least based on the older RubMaps reviews that can be read by non-paying members, you did well to get the HE offer. All the old reviews indicate legit only but looks like a new cast is in place. What do you estimate as the age of your masseuse?

    I'm sure you know about at least 3 other places your legs should be able to get you to along that stretch of Vermont. 930 which you mentioned across the street; then there's a place with Tableshower and HE reviews in the large strip mall with a great Filipino bakery around 3rd-4th on the west side of Vermont (maybe Apple?).

    The one I am more interested in is the former legit Thai spot on James Wood just east of Vermont named Paradise. The Thai owner sold it to a new owner who is now running a happier Korean operation and I'm curious to find out just how happy it gets over there. Looks like a dive from the outside and though it's part of a run down commercial stretch, it is nice, clean, comfortable and spacious inside. Have you checked this one out?

  3. #2530

    Man-Ju Massage TOFTT

    Always hoping to find a top-flite AMP within walking distance of my house, I ambled over this afternoon. 941 Vermont, just north of Olympic.

    Their BP ad is to say the least, misleading http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyR...ction/47828192.

    It's very unsexy when you walk in, mamasan and both masseuses in pants (bad sign).

    But the legitimate massage I got from Amanda (her only English is "no English" with the appropriate shoulder shrug) was very good.

    Pretty girl, average Chinese build, no roaming allowed. Offered a tug at the end, but I passed. At my advancing age, it takes me at least a half hour to get off that way, and few masseuses have that kind of patience.

    The place across the street at 930 Vermont has about the same LOS.

    O, and be forewarned, no AC at 941, so it was a bit tropical.

    V.

  4. #2529

    Massage near LAX

    Travel to LA regularly and normally without a car. Plenty of massage places nearby.

    All good legit places I've found are Lala, Sepulveda Healing, And Fantasic Massage. Super Spa was hit and miss for a good massage and HE. ,bad massage was easy to find. I had a good FS experience at VIP in the past, but haven't been in a year.

  5. #2528

    Lotus

    Have visited Lotus a total of 4 times in the last couple of months. You find young Thai women if you want a change from the middle aged Chinese and Korean women. First time got Lisa. Average looking. Very good massage. OTC only ass. Very good HE. Next time got Nora. So so massage. Ok HE. The next two times got Sherin who is very pretty and very small. Decent massage. OTC only ass. Very good HE. She is nice and very pretty so it was ok. . 45 for massage and. 6 for HE. One can get more action in other places like Body centre and VIP but the women here are young.

  6. #2527

    WLA Blues

    I tried out a new AMP advertising on BP today, having lost the magnificent Tree by SM and 405.

    This place is a little further south in Mar Vista, on a major street.

    Super disappointing experience. There was only the Mamasan available. No parade of options to choose from. Her name was Sophia. Mid thirties and pretty average looking. Massage was decent, but confusing. She let me run my hands up her legs and squeeze her ass, but had a towel over mine and was not reaching deep with the inviting touch. After about 15 minutes, she asked me if I was okay. I asked her if we could proceed without her clothes. She said no. I offered her. 8. She said she would take her top off only. I then pointed to her mouth and then to my junk and she said she didn't do that. "So you want. 8 just to take your top off?" I countered. She said yes.

    On the flip, she continued to avoid my magic zone, so I finally said thank you, and said I was going to leave.

    YMMV, gents, but I usually get good play, being fairly easy on the eyes. I think this place is a miss.

  7. #2526

    Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    Go back there, find the same lady, and give her an extra twenty dollars. Tell her sorry you were short on change that day.

    I hear that it was your first time, and that you're new to the game. Nobody blames that. It'll show a some class to go back there and fix the error.

    Bender.
    Go back same time same day, and give her up to the area standard (4). Tell her sorry, and ask for another secession. When you do that, they make be very grateful; and everyone in the place will want to see you.

  8. #2525

    Vip

    Have been to VIP a number of times during my previous visits to LA. Have always had good experience with UTC roaming and kissing the breasts etc. Last two times saw coco. An older provider. She was ready for DATY and BBJ and more. Last time she said FS was available. Will have to bring your own cover. Paid. 4 for half hour massage and 1 for BBJCIM (FS will be the same price I think).

  9. #2524

    Some advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BullDong  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here, Glendale area reporting!

    Went for a massage in Len Spa, by Colorado. Main reason why I started reading up the forum and learning all this lingo because of that incident.

    Had a massage and all that. She finished by rubbing me with the hot towel to remove the oil and asked. In Chinese-english - "uhyu layka btween lehgs? I thought if she was asking if I fancied her massage on my legs and I said yes. She told me to remove my undies and just said "give me good tip". It was a good, first-time HE. Got so fuckin' shocked. Anyhoo, I totally didn't expect that and I only had 50 for the massage and well, I had 10 bucks to tip.

    Welp. It happens.
    Go back there, find the same lady, and give her an extra twenty dollars. Tell her sorry you were short on change that day.

    I hear that it was your first time, and that you're new to the game. Nobody blames that. It'll show a some class to go back there and fix the error.

    Bender.

  10. #2523

    Bit of a shock

    Newbie here, Glendale area reporting!

    Went for a massage in Len Spa, by Colorado. Main reason why I started reading up the forum and learning all this lingo because of that incident.

    Had a massage and all that. She finished by rubbing me with the hot towel to remove the oil and asked. In Chinese-english - "uhyu layka btween lehgs? I thought if she was asking if I fancied her massage on my legs and I said yes. She told me to remove my undies and just said "give me good tip". It was a good, first-time HE. Got so fuckin' shocked. Anyhoo, I totally didn't expect that and I only had 50 for the massage and well, I had 10 bucks to tip.

    Welp. It happens.

  11. #2522
    Quote Originally Posted by Fellow0341  [View Original Post]
    Went here Friday around 2 pm. Young and beautiful mamason, I thought for sure I was going to score something sweet and petite. I was wrong.
    Haha Angel Massage is known for being operated by Lena. The only provider it that shop, reports of her BBFS is all over this board followed by a particular unwelcomed odor from her working parts.

  12. #2521
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyYork  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends. Will be traveling to LA (Thou Oaks) area starting soon for work. Taking a long flight from east coast and would appreciate any recommendations for a good, fun AMP in the Thou Oaks, Newbury Park, Westlake, Agoura hills area as I will be staying and working around that area.
    I'd check the CA / Oxnard or CA / Ventura city threads for the best info. With that said, there is activity but most of the providers seem older and more expensive lately. Send me a PM and I'll try to give you better details and general rates.

  13. #2520

    Lily

    I haven't been to Lily in awhile so I went in hoping for a good massage / HE. One thing that I noticed different from last time is that they now have small windows in the doors.

    I got a well preserved MILF who gave a ok massage but good when it turned to soft touch. She allowed roaming and I slowly pulled her pants down. I got in a few nice licks of DATY too during HE.

    This place is convenient and clean but the hourly fee of 60 is a little high.

  14. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Insane. I can fuck a hottie Korean girl, I can get a girl to lick my ass, I can get a grandma to do BBFS, I can get any one of a number of Chinese chicks to suck me off and CIM, but I try to find a girl with small tits to do FS and I'm shit out of luck.

    There must be one cute petite Chinese FS girl with small tits somewhere in LA?
    Check out Mia, she works Saturday's at this place, call ahead to be sure she's there.

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...-8345/47536192

  15. #2518
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossBow  [View Original Post]
    Tried HT last Monday based upon reviews.

    Massage was definitely lacking as expected.

    Lady was a bit heavy but nothing terrible but showed no enthusiasm. I can't really blame her for that but her hygiene was poor too.

    Advertised on BP.

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyR...m-lax/42211181

    Crossbow.
    I avoid the majority of the Latinas at this place. But Betty has an amazing body and is gorgeous. She seems to hide her face a little, check her out on Tuesdays. Call ahead to make sure she's there. If you like Asians check out Ruby, she's new, and there on Mondays.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape