Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 37,126 to 37,140 of 61448
-
04-24-15 17:14 #24323Senior Member

Posts: 2344Natalie
She's walking around S Gilmore right now, got those tight blue skinny jeans on. Ass looking nice, but, I know it's baby weight, plus she's got bumps on her face.
-
04-24-15 15:21 #24322Senior Member

Posts: 57Amanda
Hooked up with WSW name Amanda (Manda) this week, by the circle. She said it she was 30, looked good in clothes.
Went to Tims, I told her to take a shower she did not argue. She took her time which is ok. She kept falling asleep why talking to. The little general, I had to keep prompting her when she was awake provide good service.
The bad she looks good in clothes however her body is a wreck, from two kids and life on the street.
The good took direction well, hygiene wasn't bad, attitude was good.
Will probably not repeat if there are other providers in the area, but would repeat in a pinch.
-
04-24-15 14:19 #24321Senior Member

Posts: 502Jamie
Jamie at the loop very nice GFE no rush had her own spot had digits but would prefer to call you doesn't look like SW nice face and body I'm good for the weekend now be safe out there folks I'm headed back to Conkling I'll keep you guys posted.
-
04-24-15 13:34 #24320Senior Member

Posts: 51Oh so true, been in those type of situations many many times and have to many stories to tell.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-15 12:00 #24319Senior Member

Posts: 512Yeah I've been in the box before. They act like you are ruining their life (when you are really the reason they are getting paid VERY well to just fucking drive a van) and they take every turn hard and slam on the gas and brake. Fuckhead pigs and their retard helpers.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
04-24-15 11:21 #24318Senior Member

Posts: 502It doesn't but if someone was coming with a large amount of $$ I can see whoever it was saying that they were waiting for somebody.
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-15 08:13 #24317Senior Member

Posts: 222Maybe jaz maybe not
Took a ride around the conkling loop last night to see if any nocturnal models were out. I did notice a short spinner coulda passed for a civi (8-9) if I aint no any better. I parked and walked to keep the suspect look away, after approaching this pyt she responded with an immediate attitude in a squeaky voice " I'm waiting on someone and I aint got no phone" I'm like wow this is a first. Maybe she is getting alot of attention and tired of people approaching her or she just plain rude. I provided the wish and walked away so I am not added to the list of extra irritating people for the night. Do this fit the jaz profile or was this someone else?
-
04-24-15 06:28 #24316Senior Member

Posts: 1323Hey Special K, glad to see you're doing well. Only reason I stopped texting you is you won't take your socks off during our liasons. If that's changed please advise.
Originally Posted by SweetXteasyy
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-15 06:07 #24315Senior Member

Posts: 694Baltimore police thugs
Maybe now it will be brought out just how crooked the police department is in Baltimore.
-
04-24-15 06:04 #24314Senior Member

Posts: 502Conkling
Channel 13 and l. E are on conkling so be safe folks.
-
04-24-15 05:55 #24313Senior Member

Posts: 1323Struck out mongering but did speak to several street lawyers at the rally. They're all in agreement that boy got what blue calls cleansing (eg washing machine treatment in the paddy). Ask one of the heat dressed in white about how hard they pursue street prostitution and he shot back they don't have the resources for petty stuff since they're all tied up with this "bs"!
-
04-23-15 21:34 #24312Banned Member

Posts: 1312Dallas is someone you need to get a room with so you can get to see the waterworks and those who have hooked up wiith her know what I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by DapplzChamp
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-15 21:26 #24311Senior Member

Posts: 144Pics please.
Originally Posted by SweetXteasyy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-15 17:45 #24310Senior Member

Posts: 1323Headin out for some mongering enroute to the protest at City Hall. Come join for change and pay respect to our fallen brother. RIP Freddie RIP.
-
04-23-15 10:26 #24309Regular Member

Posts: 1Guys.
Its Kiara, I have a friend about to meet up with me named Tasha she's not from here and don't do this ever. But we're in need of money if you know me contact me we can all get together!













Reply With Quote




