High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24281

    Maybe jaz maybe not

    Took a ride around the conkling loop last night to see if any nocturnal models were out. I did notice a short spinner coulda passed for a civi (8-9) if I aint no any better. I parked and walked to keep the suspect look away, after approaching this pyt she responded with an immediate attitude in a squeaky voice " I'm waiting on someone and I aint got no phone" I'm like wow this is a first. Maybe she is getting alot of attention and tired of people approaching her or she just plain rude. I provided the wish and walked away so I am not added to the list of extra irritating people for the night. Do this fit the jaz profile or was this someone else?

  2. #24280
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetXteasyy  [View Original Post]
    Its Kiara, I have a friend about to meet up with me named Tasha she's not from here and don't do this ever. But we're in need of money if you know me contact me we can all get together!
    Hey Special K, glad to see you're doing well. Only reason I stopped texting you is you won't take your socks off during our liasons. If that's changed please advise.

  3. #24279

    Baltimore police thugs

    Maybe now it will be brought out just how crooked the police department is in Baltimore.

  4. #24278

    Conkling

    Channel 13 and l. E are on conkling so be safe folks.

  5. #24277
    Struck out mongering but did speak to several street lawyers at the rally. They're all in agreement that boy got what blue calls cleansing (eg washing machine treatment in the paddy). Ask one of the heat dressed in white about how hard they pursue street prostitution and he shot back they don't have the resources for petty stuff since they're all tied up with this "bs"!

  6. #24276
    Quote Originally Posted by DapplzChamp  [View Original Post]
    Was out late the other night and picked up a girl by the name of Dallas on the Wilkens circle. After some short introductions we drove off to my spot. She didn't say a word on the way there and her eyes were glued to her phone the entire ride. At that point I thought the date wouldn't be that great. But once parked we climbed to the back of my car, got comfortable, and she laid down some pretty nice mic work. After two or three minutes I laid her on her back and laid the pipe. She got pretty into it and was more vocal than I expected (or at least moreso than other SW's I've seen). Eventually got her up and turned her around and slid right in. She was super wet and I proceeded to pound it from the back until I was done. Cleaned up and drove back to drop her off at the circle. On the ride back we got to talking and she seems like a really nice, level-headed girl. Enjoyed a nice conversation and got her number. Hit her up last night to see if she was available and she was, so I picked her up and went back to the same spot. Great BJ, nice and slow this time. Opted to skip missionary and went straight to doggy this time- I think I can say she has the best ass I've dated. Finished up, dropped her back off, and once again had a great conversation with her. Will definitely repeat multiple times in the future. If you see her out, pick her up and be nice as she's a real sweetheart. Says she's usually out real late / early morning.
    Dallas is someone you need to get a room with so you can get to see the waterworks and those who have hooked up wiith her know what I'm talking about.

  7. #24275
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetXteasyy  [View Original Post]
    Its Kiara, I have a friend about to meet up with me named Tasha she's not from here and don't do this ever. But we're in need of money if you know me contact me we can all get together!
    Pics please.

  8. #24274
    Headin out for some mongering enroute to the protest at City Hall. Come join for change and pay respect to our fallen brother. RIP Freddie RIP.

  9. #24273

    Guys.

    Its Kiara, I have a friend about to meet up with me named Tasha she's not from here and don't do this ever. But we're in need of money if you know me contact me we can all get together!

  10. #24272
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Six. That's a number.
    Tonya and Misty are out as we speak, I have Brandy and Shelley number I'll make sure it's ok to past them along they are the only two chics with phones on Conkling.

  11. #24271
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsHaveFun2  [View Original Post]
    Need a number of a SW on conklin.
    Six. That's a number.

  12. #24270

  13. #24269

  14. #24268
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I just knew this was your work NT.

    http://m.ccptube.com/playvideo?id=1014
    I wish it was though.

  15. #24267

    Dallas

    Was out late the other night and picked up a girl by the name of Dallas on the Wilkens circle. After some short introductions we drove off to my spot. She didn't say a word on the way there and her eyes were glued to her phone the entire ride. At that point I thought the date wouldn't be that great. But once parked we climbed to the back of my car, got comfortable, and she laid down some pretty nice mic work. After two or three minutes I laid her on her back and laid the pipe. She got pretty into it and was more vocal than I expected (or at least moreso than other SW's I've seen). Eventually got her up and turned her around and slid right in. She was super wet and I proceeded to pound it from the back until I was done. Cleaned up and drove back to drop her off at the circle. On the ride back we got to talking and she seems like a really nice, level-headed girl. Enjoyed a nice conversation and got her number. Hit her up last night to see if she was available and she was, so I picked her up and went back to the same spot. Great BJ, nice and slow this time. Opted to skip missionary and went straight to doggy this time- I think I can say she has the best ass I've dated. Finished up, dropped her back off, and once again had a great conversation with her. Will definitely repeat multiple times in the future. If you see her out, pick her up and be nice as she's a real sweetheart. Says she's usually out real late / early morning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape