Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 37,141 to 37,155 of 61410
-
04-23-15 06:19 #24270Senior Member

Posts: 2419Little workout
-
04-23-15 06:16 #24269Senior Member

Posts: 2419Some of my favorites
-
04-23-15 06:15 #24268Senior Member

Posts: 2419I wish it was though.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-15 00:20 #24267Senior Member

Posts: 82Dallas
Was out late the other night and picked up a girl by the name of Dallas on the Wilkens circle. After some short introductions we drove off to my spot. She didn't say a word on the way there and her eyes were glued to her phone the entire ride. At that point I thought the date wouldn't be that great. But once parked we climbed to the back of my car, got comfortable, and she laid down some pretty nice mic work. After two or three minutes I laid her on her back and laid the pipe. She got pretty into it and was more vocal than I expected (or at least moreso than other SW's I've seen). Eventually got her up and turned her around and slid right in. She was super wet and I proceeded to pound it from the back until I was done. Cleaned up and drove back to drop her off at the circle. On the ride back we got to talking and she seems like a really nice, level-headed girl. Enjoyed a nice conversation and got her number. Hit her up last night to see if she was available and she was, so I picked her up and went back to the same spot. Great BJ, nice and slow this time. Opted to skip missionary and went straight to doggy this time- I think I can say she has the best ass I've dated. Finished up, dropped her back off, and once again had a great conversation with her. Will definitely repeat multiple times in the future. If you see her out, pick her up and be nice as she's a real sweetheart. Says she's usually out real late / early morning.
-
04-22-15 23:20 #24266Senior Member

Posts: 55Little help
Need a number of a SW on conklin.
-
04-22-15 19:37 #24265Regular Member

Posts: 17Anyone have pics of her?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-15 14:09 #24264Senior Member

Posts: 352BP / Adult Search Booties
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...nkles/13800747 - Kandi.
Originally Posted by SpiritGun
[View Original Post]
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...rwork/17364183 - Ms. Lust.
There are few more, but their posts are no longer up. I could PM a few numbers of some of my big butt providers.
Let me know.
-
04-22-15 12:47 #24263Senior Member

Posts: 2344Blow Job
Anyone know a good BJ girl in the Laurel area or Howard CO that offers SW rates and got her own place? PM me.
-
04-22-15 12:09 #24262Senior Member

Posts: 2344You Got A Twin Out There?
I just knew this was your work NT.
http://m.ccptube.com/playvideo?id=1014
-
04-22-15 11:07 #24261Senior Member

Posts: 1323Just don't pay her upfront, she'll beat ya if given the opportunity.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-15 08:32 #24260Senior Member

Posts: 137Aw man, a hippy chick with slightly hairy pits and Bush woulda been a bonus.
She was willing to catch, but gagging sounds.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-15 08:08 #24259Senior Member

Posts: 279Stephanie from Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, Md Giving up the head
I ran into Stephanie a few weeks ago and she was playing the corner of Ramsey and Fulton at the time. She was very clean with a ok attitude at the time so I gave up the donation for her services. The BBBJ was pretty good and I did get the opportunity to sprinkle some of this nut into her mouth so it was all good. I would repeat if nothing else was available LOL but enjoy.
.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1022/st...-the-dick.html
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1022/st...g-the-dick.url
-
04-22-15 03:07 #24258Senior Member

Posts: 1370Angela
I was down the w / w this evening, looking for one of the two dates that I had arranged earlier, and low and behold, both were no shows, so I decided to do some quick recon and as I made the turn onto Gilmore heading towards the circle, I spotted someone posted in all black at Gilmore & Ramsey. I did a quick spin to check out who she was, so when I went pass her the 2nd time she gave me the look so I pulled over. I didn't recognize her but I invited her in because those black yoga pants she was wearing looked pretty good on her. She got in and said her name was Angela. She caught my attention when she said that she was a "pleaser" and it turned her on to please. Alrighty then, that's all I needed to hear, so we went off to my spot where she did exactly what she stated, with a slow, wet and unrushed BBBJ where she seemed to enjoy her work as she made moans & groans until I was hard as Chinese Arithmitic. I hit it mish and she became vet wet and was very into it. She told me that she was 33 yrs old but she didn't look bad at all. She smelled nice and seemed clean, and she was definately easy going. No digits because someone stole her phone, but a definite repeat when I see her. Peace.
-
04-21-15 22:20 #24257Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Tabitha (Lucy Long Lips)
Well as I was wondering wait for Taylor to get back to me, I saw a few WSWs on Pontiac. As I stopped at the stop sign, one walked up on me and smiled at me through the window. I asked what her name was and she replied, Tabitha. I have been in search of this one a bit. So I gladly unlocked the door to the whip and let her in. I'm going to find out how big these lips are finally. We went to a local spot and parked. Started off with a BBBJ which she did the porn star deep deep throat thing where they go down till they gag. Kinda hot honestly. I rubbed those lips while her lips was wrapped around my little man. Then climbed over to the driver seat and mounted that kitty. She was like be easy and start off slow. Work it in slowly she says. Kinda blew the mood in my opinion, but we was already there so still smashed till I blasted off. She didn't part those legs like I like and not very into it. Kinda like rush but not rush if you know what I am saying. I drove her back to the spot I picked her up at and dropped her off. No digits. Checked my phone for messages. Still nothing from Taylor. Second time she had me drive down there and didn't hear back from her. So decided to go home. On my way home the text came in. Now Taylor says where are you and she is waiting for me. Half way home by now so just ignored it. Glad I ran into Tabitha, but kinda disappointed in the size of her Kitty lips. Not as big and meaty as I thought they be. Phat kitty, but not long like people have said. As far as meaty, Hailey is where its at, which BTW anyone seen her? Get at me if you have a number for Hailey. Well weather is warming and much more kitties to smash. Maybe we'll see the return of the SW Idol Kandii. Wouldn't mind a game of Kandii krush. raBBit out...
raBBit
-
04-21-15 21:50 #24256Senior Member

Posts: 2419Never could offend me by putting in work, hahaha.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





