Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24309

    Guys.

    Its Kiara, I have a friend about to meet up with me named Tasha she's not from here and don't do this ever. But we're in need of money if you know me contact me we can all get together!

  2. #24308
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Six. That's a number.
    Tonya and Misty are out as we speak, I have Brandy and Shelley number I'll make sure it's ok to past them along they are the only two chics with phones on Conkling.

  3. #24307
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsHaveFun2  [View Original Post]
    Need a number of a SW on conklin.
    Six. That's a number.

  4. #24306

  5. #24305

  6. #24304
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I just knew this was your work NT.

    http://m.ccptube.com/playvideo?id=1014
    I wish it was though.

  7. #24303

    Dallas

    Was out late the other night and picked up a girl by the name of Dallas on the Wilkens circle. After some short introductions we drove off to my spot. She didn't say a word on the way there and her eyes were glued to her phone the entire ride. At that point I thought the date wouldn't be that great. But once parked we climbed to the back of my car, got comfortable, and she laid down some pretty nice mic work. After two or three minutes I laid her on her back and laid the pipe. She got pretty into it and was more vocal than I expected (or at least moreso than other SW's I've seen). Eventually got her up and turned her around and slid right in. She was super wet and I proceeded to pound it from the back until I was done. Cleaned up and drove back to drop her off at the circle. On the ride back we got to talking and she seems like a really nice, level-headed girl. Enjoyed a nice conversation and got her number. Hit her up last night to see if she was available and she was, so I picked her up and went back to the same spot. Great BJ, nice and slow this time. Opted to skip missionary and went straight to doggy this time- I think I can say she has the best ass I've dated. Finished up, dropped her back off, and once again had a great conversation with her. Will definitely repeat multiple times in the future. If you see her out, pick her up and be nice as she's a real sweetheart. Says she's usually out real late / early morning.

  8. #24302

    Little help

    Need a number of a SW on conklin.

  9. #24301
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Denise told me she use to room with her and knows for sure she has the 8th letter of the alphabet, the 5th letter of the alphabet, the 16 letter of the alphabet and the 3rd letter of the alphabet. Be safe.
    Anyone have pics of her?

  10. #24300

    BP / Adult Search Booties

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritGun  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the links to those pages you've found. I'm on mobile here and it take s forever to do anything.
    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...nkles/13800747 - Kandi.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...rwork/17364183 - Ms. Lust.

    There are few more, but their posts are no longer up. I could PM a few numbers of some of my big butt providers.

    Let me know.

  11. #24299

    Blow Job

    Anyone know a good BJ girl in the Laurel area or Howard CO that offers SW rates and got her own place? PM me.

  12. #24298

    You Got A Twin Out There?

    I just knew this was your work NT.

    http://m.ccptube.com/playvideo?id=1014

  13. #24297
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Stephanie a few weeks ago and she was playing the corner of Ramsey and Fulton at the time. She was very clean with a ok attitude at the time so I gave up the donation for her services. The BBBJ was pretty good and I did get the opportunity to sprinkle some of this nut into her mouth so it was all good. I would repeat if nothing else was available LOL but enjoy.

    Attachment 375432Attachment 375433Attachment 375434.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1022/st...-the-dick.html

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1022/st...g-the-dick.url
    Just don't pay her upfront, she'll beat ya if given the opportunity.

  14. #24296
    Aw man, a hippy chick with slightly hairy pits and Bush woulda been a bonus.

    She was willing to catch, but gagging sounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    She has a cute face and some personality BUT she will not take cum in her mouth at all. Most time she's not shaved, hairy arm pits, Clarisas girl friend. Nothing great about having her legs spread either. Unless you just want a pretty face go for it, but not worth the funds.

    Most of the girls WW are beat, Brooklyn has a better quality to choose from. Happy hunting.

  15. #24295

    Stephanie from Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, Md Giving up the head

    I ran into Stephanie a few weeks ago and she was playing the corner of Ramsey and Fulton at the time. She was very clean with a ok attitude at the time so I gave up the donation for her services. The BBBJ was pretty good and I did get the opportunity to sprinkle some of this nut into her mouth so it was all good. I would repeat if nothing else was available LOL but enjoy.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-22-07-44-01.png
Views:	397
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	375432Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-22-07-44-25.png
Views:	428
Size:	241.6 KB
ID:	375433Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-22-07-44-49.png
Views:	427
Size:	383.5 KB
ID:	375434.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1022/st...-the-dick.html

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1022/st...g-the-dick.url

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape