Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13345
    I will be traveling to Chicago soon. I'm a long time lurker of a few cities I travel to. I am looking for a good AMP by the airport. Can someone PM me a couple spots that are FS. Thanks.

  2. #13344

    Mail box

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    It was at Moon Spa on Canal and 23rd Pl. Lisa from Senina is the one that got me.
    Hey OP. Your mail box is full and no pm's allowed.

  3. #13343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM with my recommendation on Michigan Avenue.
    Hey miamiat, thank for the info, I replied back.

    I will check that place out if I can.

    It's too bad you were the only reply I received.

  4. #13342

    Lily. Wilted

    Ready to begin reports after months of observations / visits.

    Up first is the place just and of fifty five and S of seventy five. Let me say I was not impressed. Greeted by an older man just inside the door sitting in a chair watching tv. He shouts something and out comes what could've been his daughter for all I know, looked to be at least mid-upper 40's. Takes me to a nice room, but cold. When she comes back 5 minutes later to begin massage I'm even more disappointed. Friendly, pretty good English but just not what I'd hoped for and being my first time there didn't know what to expect. A very weak massage, lite touching, no teasing, no hints of xtras. Didn't quite last the 1 hr I paid for. Best part was the hot towels esp. Since it was cold in there. Not one reason to get excited* , left disappointed. I do give each establishment at least a 2nd chance which is fair, so I will be back sometime in the near future. I'll hope for the best and not to leave with a wilted lily.

  5. #13341
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Prices will always vary of course, but in my admittedly limited experience, I'd expect to get out the door for $$ or less for FS at just about any AMP around here. And no more than $. 6 en toto for CBJ. Just for future reference, in case you have another craving!
    Those were the most outrageous prices I've ever paid. I'm not the kinda guy to lowball the heck out of a girl. Not that I care for her feelings, I just don't want her to have an excuse to give anything less than her best service. That was my first time at Z, appreciate the response and 411.

  6. #13340
    Quote Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive  [View Original Post]
    I never have problems really by tipping before. I don't have a ton of posts here but I am no stranger to the hobby. What works for some may not work for all. I honestly think that for me it works better letting them know what is in it for them up front.

    But seriously, I think she read my mind though. I honestly was in the handshake mood that day. This hand service was very very good too. She really got into it. She used other parts to do ti too. She was very spirited with it. Thinking back, I probably should not have complained after the ts and rub down. The whole service was worth the $$ but it was just different than what I normally get for the $$.

    I sure wish I could remember her name though. She looked like Happy. Same build and everything. Same hair.
    I'm going to guess it was June, does that ring a bell?

    I drew Happy today, 5th time with her and its always fantastic.

  7. #13339

    Thanks man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    Luke, that would be E, and she is local. I sent you a PM.
    Got your message, thanks.

  8. #13338
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    Had a craving for spice so I hit montrose. Received Susie as my MT. Short Latina with a busty chest and rear. Massage was decent. Got her butt naked with some roaming but it cost me and arm and a leg. Throw in the CBJ and total damage was 150. That does not include the $70 at the door.

    Do any of the girls offer FS session there?
    I think they probably all do. I've fucked Raquel a few times. 2 $ is the cost for that. But I get BBBJ from her for anywhere from 80-100 $ (no cim).

  9. #13337
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    And here the reason why you should not tip before. But you guys keeping doing it. Getting to know you she said? LOL.

    This is exactly what happened to me the one time I tipped before.
    I never have problems really by tipping before. I don't have a ton of posts here but I am no stranger to the hobby. What works for some may not work for all. I honestly think that for me it works better letting them know what is in it for them up front.

    But seriously, I think she read my mind though. I honestly was in the handshake mood that day. This hand service was very very good too. She really got into it. She used other parts to do ti too. She was very spirited with it. Thinking back, I probably should not have complained after the ts and rub down. The whole service was worth the $$ but it was just different than what I normally get for the $$.

    I sure wish I could remember her name though. She looked like Happy. Same build and everything. Same hair.

  10. #13336
    And here the reason why you should not tip before. But you guys keeping doing it. Getting to know you she said? LOL.

    This is exactly what happened to me the one time I tipped before.

    Quote Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive  [View Original Post]
    I have visited this place 3 times now. Lucky, Happy and another one but forgot the name. Had 3 great massages and left satisfied all 3 times but the one that I forgot the name in spite of a stellar ts performance and her great attitude, she did something that I do not like. The $$ I gave should have been enough for full service but I only got hand service. She said that she was getting to know me. Well the only thing is that really enjoyed the hand service but I just think that the full is what I should have gotten. I'm not really mad though. Her TS was awesome, the massage was Awesome and the hand shake was great.

    Either way I am sticking with this place for a bit. There is another masseuse that I have seen there that is right up my alley. Looks really young and very cute. Looks more like a regular girl but very cute versus the modified look of the others. Lighter color hair.

    This place is very friendly and the location is pretty convienient for me.

  11. #13335

    Coming to Chicago

    Hey mongers and hobbyists. I am coming to the area soon and would like to walk down memory lane. Does anyone know where Anna (from Alice / Copper / New Hope / Relax) is working these days? Please PM me. Would be nice to catch up. Thanks!

  12. #13334

    Pine tree my fav at the moment

    I have visited this place 3 times now. Lucky, Happy and another one but forgot the name. Had 3 great massages and left satisfied all 3 times but the one that I forgot the name in spite of a stellar ts performance and her great attitude, she did something that I do not like. The $$ I gave should have been enough for full service but I only got hand service. She said that she was getting to know me. Well the only thing is that really enjoyed the hand service but I just think that the full is what I should have gotten. I'm not really mad though. Her TS was awesome, the massage was Awesome and the hand shake was great.

    Either way I am sticking with this place for a bit. There is another masseuse that I have seen there that is right up my alley. Looks really young and very cute. Looks more like a regular girl but very cute versus the modified look of the others. Lighter color hair.

    This place is very friendly and the location is pretty convienient for me.

  13. #13333
    Luke, that would be E, and she is local. I sent you a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeAppling  [View Original Post]
    I'm a regular customer there, but I just go for the really good massage these days.

    There used to be a girl there who provided very generous service to me, but the staff told me she had a baby (not mine since I never received FS there) and is long gone. Seniors PM me if you know who I'm talking about since I'd like to find her again.

    If you enjoy the massage keep going and maybe you'll hit it off with someone, but it's no guarantee.

  14. #13332
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    Had a craving for spice so I hit montrose. Received Susie as my MT. Short Latina with a busty chest and rear. Massage was decent. Got her butt naked with some roaming but it cost me and arm and a leg. Throw in the CBJ and total damage was 150. That does not include the $70 at the door.

    Do any of the girls offer FS session there?
    Prices will always vary of course, but in my admittedly limited experience, I'd expect to get out the door for $$ or less for FS at just about any AMP around here. And no more than $. 6 en toto for CBJ. Just for future reference, in case you have another craving!

  15. #13331

    Sunkiss update

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I have heard they do not normally provide extras. But I have no first hand experience. I would say that I know several places that do not provide extras on the first visit. Ever. They wait until they are comfortable with the guy. I also know that at ANY place, ANY girl might become interested in more of a physical relationship. I have been lucky enough to have physical relationships with girls at just about every legit establishment in my area. It takes the right connection with the right girl and a ton of perseverance. So I can't answer SunKiss, specifically, but if you liked the girl and she really liked you, then why not go back? Bob.
    I'm a regular customer there, but I just go for the really good massage these days.

    There used to be a girl there who provided very generous service to me, but the staff told me she had a baby (not mine since I never received FS there) and is long gone. Seniors PM me if you know who I'm talking about since I'd like to find her again.

    If you enjoy the massage keep going and maybe you'll hit it off with someone, but it's no guarantee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape