Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,686 to 26,700 of 40029
-
04-23-15 22:53 #13344Senior Member

Posts: 580Mail box
Hey OP. Your mail box is full and no pm's allowed.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-15 11:51 #13343Senior Member

Posts: 576Hey miamiat, thank for the info, I replied back.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
I will check that place out if I can.
It's too bad you were the only reply I received.
-
04-22-15 21:42 #13342Senior Member

Posts: 140Lily. Wilted
Ready to begin reports after months of observations / visits.
Up first is the place just and of fifty five and S of seventy five. Let me say I was not impressed. Greeted by an older man just inside the door sitting in a chair watching tv. He shouts something and out comes what could've been his daughter for all I know, looked to be at least mid-upper 40's. Takes me to a nice room, but cold. When she comes back 5 minutes later to begin massage I'm even more disappointed. Friendly, pretty good English but just not what I'd hoped for and being my first time there didn't know what to expect. A very weak massage, lite touching, no teasing, no hints of xtras. Didn't quite last the 1 hr I paid for. Best part was the hot towels esp. Since it was cold in there. Not one reason to get excited* , left disappointed. I do give each establishment at least a 2nd chance which is fair, so I will be back sometime in the near future. I'll hope for the best and not to leave with a wilted lily.
-
04-21-15 19:58 #13341Senior Member

Posts: 452Those were the most outrageous prices I've ever paid. I'm not the kinda guy to lowball the heck out of a girl. Not that I care for her feelings, I just don't want her to have an excuse to give anything less than her best service. That was my first time at Z, appreciate the response and 411.
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-15 18:54 #13340Senior Member

Posts: 115I'm going to guess it was June, does that ring a bell?
Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive
[View Original Post]
I drew Happy today, 5th time with her and its always fantastic.
-
04-21-15 15:33 #13339Senior Member

Posts: 85Thanks man!
Got your message, thanks.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-15 11:50 #13338Senior Member

Posts: 569I think they probably all do. I've fucked Raquel a few times. 2 $ is the cost for that. But I get BBBJ from her for anywhere from 80-100 $ (no cim).
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-15 22:50 #13337Senior Member

Posts: 422I never have problems really by tipping before. I don't have a ton of posts here but I am no stranger to the hobby. What works for some may not work for all. I honestly think that for me it works better letting them know what is in it for them up front.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
But seriously, I think she read my mind though. I honestly was in the handshake mood that day. This hand service was very very good too. She really got into it. She used other parts to do ti too. She was very spirited with it. Thinking back, I probably should not have complained after the ts and rub down. The whole service was worth the $$ but it was just different than what I normally get for the $$.
I sure wish I could remember her name though. She looked like Happy. Same build and everything. Same hair.
-
04-20-15 22:11 #13336Banned Member

Posts: 4190And here the reason why you should not tip before. But you guys keeping doing it. Getting to know you she said? LOL.
This is exactly what happened to me the one time I tipped before.
Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-15 20:56 #13335Senior Member

Posts: 43Coming to Chicago
Hey mongers and hobbyists. I am coming to the area soon and would like to walk down memory lane. Does anyone know where Anna (from Alice / Copper / New Hope / Relax) is working these days? Please PM me. Would be nice to catch up. Thanks!
-
04-20-15 19:36 #13334Senior Member

Posts: 422Pine tree my fav at the moment
I have visited this place 3 times now. Lucky, Happy and another one but forgot the name. Had 3 great massages and left satisfied all 3 times but the one that I forgot the name in spite of a stellar ts performance and her great attitude, she did something that I do not like. The $$ I gave should have been enough for full service but I only got hand service. She said that she was getting to know me. Well the only thing is that really enjoyed the hand service but I just think that the full is what I should have gotten. I'm not really mad though. Her TS was awesome, the massage was Awesome and the hand shake was great.
Either way I am sticking with this place for a bit. There is another masseuse that I have seen there that is right up my alley. Looks really young and very cute. Looks more like a regular girl but very cute versus the modified look of the others. Lighter color hair.
This place is very friendly and the location is pretty convienient for me.
-
04-20-15 17:58 #13333Senior Member

Posts: 97Luke, that would be E, and she is local. I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by LukeAppling
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-15 15:02 #13332Senior Member

Posts: 115Prices will always vary of course, but in my admittedly limited experience, I'd expect to get out the door for $$ or less for FS at just about any AMP around here. And no more than $. 6 en toto for CBJ. Just for future reference, in case you have another craving!
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-15 12:02 #13331Senior Member

Posts: 85Sunkiss update
I'm a regular customer there, but I just go for the really good massage these days.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
There used to be a girl there who provided very generous service to me, but the staff told me she had a baby (not mine since I never received FS there) and is long gone. Seniors PM me if you know who I'm talking about since I'd like to find her again.
If you enjoy the massage keep going and maybe you'll hit it off with someone, but it's no guarantee.
-
04-20-15 11:51 #13330Senior Member

Posts: 85$220 for Zeus?
$220 total at Zeus for a covered BJ seems crazy to me. If all you want is a BJ, you could probably find a much better looking escort who will do it for less than that!
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






