Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 14,686 to 14,700 of 23659
-
04-21-15 00:29 #8974Senior Member

Posts: 5603Been having a hard time with a lower level GPS girl? Try this.
"What you are probably starting to realize is that many of the guys on here are full of it. And the ones that will pay more? Well guess what? They want every girl they can have, and at those higher amounts they can have any girl they want. So they see you a few times and then poof they're gone. And maybe that's all you want. But I need something long term and someone I can count on. What about you?
-
04-20-15 21:59 #8973Senior Member

Posts: 5603Set a time limit you are willing to talk to a girl. My limit is a week to set definite plans. If they fall through for a logical reason then thats fine. But if there is no commitment asap then its probably not going to happen. After that make her chase you (and very few will).
Originally Posted by FTP1999
[View Original Post]
Tell them exactly what you want and exactly what they can expect. As far as sex its our job to open them up, so to speak, to new adventures. All I do with EVERY girl is get them to agree to a HJ. Thats it.
If you trust in your game then you know very few stop there. My dating game may be weak compared to some but my FC game has always been better than most. I am at my peak now but I have always felt that once the clothes are off (hers or mine or both) or even just my dick is out, I have little to fear. Whatever happens after that will be fun to varying degrees. If its fun enough I'll go back for more. And if not, on to the next.
-
04-20-15 10:59 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 5603Mulchman. Your inbox is full. Please resend message after clearing it.
-
04-20-15 10:39 #8971Senior Member

Posts: 616With planning. It is doable
Does the Warden NEVER go away to relatives or ANYTHING for 2-3 nights? That is all you need to get-in. Get it done, and be 100% recovered by the time she gets back!! You just need a buddy to take you and bring you home!
Originally Posted by FTP1999
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-15 09:37 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 733Spacey Coeds
Depends on your game. It never ceases to amaze me how an SB can expect a guy to pay her a salary and not give up the pooty. But they do. They have to feel good about themselves and not like a hooker. I think you have to take them out and woo them, while letting them know up front that sex is expected at some point if they want an allowance. If they like you and are a little bit attracted they will give it up. There's a difference between taking then to a nice place for dinner, then head back to the FC for bedtime, as opposed to meeting at a Hotel for "the deed".
Originally Posted by FTP1999
[View Original Post]
I am compelled to go straight to the FC by my life circumstances, thus have very little success compared to the old days when I could wine and dine them.
-
04-19-15 23:38 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 498Had mine in 2008, and I wish I would have done it sooner.
Originally Posted by FTP1999
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-15 23:14 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 586How true
Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing, what a dumbass I was! Had a scare a while back when the cover broke, now make it a habbit to confirm before I blow. Pain in the ass, but WAY better than the alternative.
Originally Posted by FTP1999
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-15 21:09 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 176Vasectomy now I know
Man, hindsight is 20-20. I wish I had a vasectomy when I had the chance.
This would make sex w SBs so much better now.
Can't do it now without making obvious what I am doing. Dang.
-
04-19-15 21:03 #8966Senior Member

Posts: 176Tips to dealing with girls under 23
Brothers,
Can we discuss a bit of how to work with the young ladies of SA?
I am working with a college Sophomore and its taking too much time.
Most of them don't seem to know.
A. What they want, and.
Be. What they are OK doing, like the physical part.
How can we speed this up and conclude sooner, positive or negative?
I am patient but ... need some conclusion.
-
04-18-15 22:56 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 586Replacement?
Well, potential replacement is out of the picture. We did the wonderful meet and greet, chatted a bunch every day for about a week but she couldn't get past not knowing my last name. Only 2 even knows my real first name, one after our 1 yr anniversary! I think this one was really looking for a bf. Ill give her a bit to think about it and to maybe sample the compitition, then hit her up again. She was a sweetheart, well put together and intelligent. Not totally giving up on her!
Originally Posted by Bowtie
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-15 21:38 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 586Need advise
Been chatting with a pretty mixed young lady from one of the sites. Chit chatting to see if we click while I figure out when I can do a m&g, targeting this week. Then out of the blue she asks what I think about having 2 sb's. Ok, tell me more. Seems her and her best friend (only other person knowing she is on the site) are bi and have played together several times, once with a dude. Haven't gotten detail on that yet, but I will be exploring more as well as how they work together before pulling the trigger. My question, what level of arrangement? Double? I could handle that for a few times, but I wouldn't want it to cut into my other baby budget! Thanks guys, love the forum!
-
04-18-15 20:25 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 5603Same girl. The pic where she looks darker is her actual skin tone. I've see pics of beyonce where she looks mixed. Never trust modeling pics. Except for body type. Make up and photoshop can do wonders.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-15 20:20 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 365HWG are these pics of the same babe?
In your last 2 posts #8963 and #8965 The earlier pic appears to be that of a white while the 2nd is a black. Inquiring minds want to know!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-15 17:41 #8961Senior Member

Posts: 511You're an animal mister
And personally, I respect that!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-15 16:36 #8960Senior Member

Posts: 5603So the model from yesterday that refused to fuck me saying I was a wh**e came back this morning for another 2 hours. Yesterday was just some making out and groping on the sofa (with my pants never coming off). Today after about 10 minutes she politely asked me if I wanted a HJ so I graciously accepted. As I was spent from my ATF last night I did cum but nothing came out. LOL.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
She seemed OK with that and we then went to a trendy place for breakfast. Since she has now driven 260 total miles to see me in two days I bought her food twice and gave her .8 for gas. She is on a modeling assignment today near my house (so her driving wasn't totally in vain) till about 8 pm and then wants to come back tonite (for what, I am not sure). I give her credit for going after what she wants (an exclusive arrangement). But it's something she can never get (at least not from me). We'll see what happens next.
I suddenly have a lot of POTS so its going to stay busy for the foreseeable future.











Reply With Quote




