Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13329
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    During lunch time 11 am to 2 pm and the after work heading to Metra crowd, so if you go, there is a chance you may have to wait.
    I believe this is Mercy's new-ish location. No sign in at the desk last time I looked. Big improvement.

  2. #13328

    This place can get busy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eafter  [View Original Post]
    http://www.chicago.backpage.com/Body...icago/22868627

    Easy to set up appointment, safe downtown location. The massage was decent and the price is good. The "happy" factor was ok. Then she went back to massaging. Obviously she is not the one in the picture, but she is cute.

    In short, this place is convenient, easy to schedule, decent price, and reliable service. What more are you looking For.
    During lunch time 11 am to 2 pm and the after work heading to Metra crowd, so if you go, there is a chance you may have to wait.

  3. #13327

    Zues

    Had a craving for spice so I hit montrose. Received Susie as my MT. Short Latina with a busty chest and rear. Massage was decent. Got her butt naked with some roaming but it cost me and arm and a leg. Throw in the CBJ and total damage was 150. That does not include the $70 at the door.

    Do any of the girls offer FS session there?

  4. #13326

    South Loop

    I sent you a PM with my recommendation on Michigan Avenue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town staying on Michigan in the South Loop Thursday and Friday.

    I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a good MT or MP in the area? Looking mainly for an r&T but I'd be open to BJ or Russian.
    Can be independent or AMP or RMP just so long as the massage is good. After a 13 hour drive I'm going to need it.

    Thanks in advance for the help. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

    Obviously, if anyone even ends up in Connecticut and needs info let me know.

  5. #13325

    Norwood park

    Hey are there any apartment girls in the norwood park area? I remember there being a few in catherine courts but I don't have any numbers. I'm talking about north cumberland over where Megi spa is. Inbox me please. Thanks guys.

  6. #13324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576

    Visiting Chicago

    I'll be in town staying on Michigan in the South Loop Thursday and Friday.

    I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a good MT or MP in the area? Looking mainly for an r&T but I'd be open to BJ or Russian.
    Can be independent or AMP or RMP just so long as the massage is good. After a 13 hour drive I'm going to need it.

    Thanks in advance for the help. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

    Obviously, if anyone even ends up in Connecticut and needs info let me know.

  7. #13323

    Anyone see this one?


  8. #13322

    First review

    Thanks to those that posted some advice for me a week or so ago. It helped a lot. Went to see. L. see. OnN Milwaukee ave the other day. Saw DeDe. Looks 6 body 8. Massage was a 6. After some checking that I wasnt a cop she offered extras on the flip. Good HJ, went topless and encouraged me to touch all over. Finished me off between the twins. Standard fee and tip. Not a bad trip.

  9. #13321

    Maria

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4971474773.html

    I guess this qualifies as a parlor. It's a weird setup as it looks like an old building converted into tiny office spaces. Anyways, I texted maria and setup a late session with her over the weekend. Maria is a petite 30 something latina who is very cute. She led me up to the tiny office space she rented where she has setup candles, soft music and a massage table. I strip down and she beings the massage. Her technique is the usual AMP fair and she's takes care to make sure you're really enjoying the massage. She asked multiple times if the pressure was good, etc. From chatting with her it turns out she used to work at Massage Point, which I think closed down. On the flip, I motioned for HJ (all she provides) and she got right on it, no buzz killing neg. Required. She stays clothed but does allow roaming and some play underneath. Once the deed was finished, I tipped her the usual. 40 plus the 1 hr fee and she took it happily. The entrance fee is a little steep for the bare bones, no frills setup but it's worth the occasional spurge, especially if your into petite latinas as I am.

  10. #13320

    Michigan and Wacker

    http://www.chicago.backpage.com/Body...icago/22868627

    Easy to set up appointment, safe downtown location. The massage was decent and the price is good. The "happy" factor was ok. Then she went back to massaging. Obviously she is not the one in the picture, but she is cute.

    In short, this place is convenient, easy to schedule, decent price, and reliable service. What more are you looking For.

  11. #13319

    I thought about trying that place but figured it was probably no good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of this new spot. Talent was maybe a 5 looks wise. The girl with less English skills gives a better massage but flip was effective but nothing to write home about. Damage was $65 hour, 40 tip. Won't be repeating. Hoping New Hope reopens soon.
    Fairly high traffic area for a business like that. New Hope is the only consistent place in Chi. Full hour and you get what you came for. They must have some formal training program as the attendants are well versed in the art.

  12. #13318

    New Asian spa on Broadway near Irving

    Dreamt of this new spot. Talent was maybe a 5 looks wise. The girl with less English skills gives a better massage but flip was effective but nothing to write home about. Damage was $65 hour, 40 tip. Won't be repeating. Hoping New Hope reopens soon.

  13. #13317

    Time Time

    [QUOTE=Magooski;2434994]Dang, I thought I knew her! I could not remover Sieana! I could only remember Wentworth.



    I have found out in the last six months are so. A 1/2 hour may be the way to go. Seems like it's take 35 to 40 min's.
    I also have found out that usually bring out there best. And new AMP's I tell them 1/2 hour but if I like her,
    I may go the extra 1/2. After 20 min's in. You usually know where it's going. G.

  14. #13316
    Its hard to find one who is not greedy. They don't appreciate the tip anymore. They just want more tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBone  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a lot of fun. Now like Gopher said, it is all about the money. Too bad. Enjoyed her company at Senina.

  15. #13315
    She used to be a lot of fun. Now like Gopher said, it is all about the money. Too bad. Enjoyed her company at Senina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    Dang, I thought I knew her! I could not remover Sieana! I could only remember Wentworth.

    QUOTE=Gopher88;]Magooski;2434123]Trying to expand my horizons and checked out Moon Spa 23rd and Canal. Nice place, 65 for 1 hour, including TS. I had Lisa, cute enough and great shower, very good massage and happy to the end. But here I go again, whining about time. I get there and get in the room and wait for about 8 minutes and Lisa said shower first or after. She said it would 5 more minutes. Total of 15 minutes and she gave me a good TS. Back to the room and wait for another 5 minutes! Very nice massage, but flip seemed quick. But was feeling good. Rubbed her legs, butt etc. Very nice. Then she said ok. Too quick for that. I told her we didn't start until 15 past! She said ok and continued for a few more minutes. Then she says all done and it's been only 45 minutes since the shower. She indicated more fun earlier, so I gave her 40. She said 60! She would have eArned it more except fo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape