Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8959

    What if a POT asks this.

    My communication with her has been entirely through text and at one point she asked "Unless all you are really interested in is sex".

    I did not answer it directly and changed the topic because I did not want to lose her. One the one hand this is the first twenty something POT that is within my budget on the other I will have to sneak away from work on two days for one trip to the FC.

    Help me out bros' how to get her to meet only in hotel rooms and not have her feel like a hoe. Some guys have met their POTs / SBs for a date and then a little later gotten a room. Does getting a room at the last minute cost more? Is it better to call the hotel directly or go through hotels.com or other travel sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    He who owns the gold makes the rules.

    About 5 pm today (perfect timing) this 20 year old 5'9" 120 model (pictured) gets to my door. She was a 7/9 in looks with a very good personality. We spent the next 5 hours playing and talking on the sofa. Not likely we could work out an arrangement as she was looking for a monogamous one. She definitely didn't care about sugar anywhere near as much as a commitment.

    So after she left I went to my ATF's where she got some good loving not knowing I was extra revved up prior to seeing her. But she was happy to receive all the benefits anyway. I am sure a lot of SO's have gotten similar benefits after a brothers hot M&G.

  2. #8958
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    Finally a POT in her twenties has shown some interest however she does not want to be paid for having sex (will make her feel like a hoe) but wants to be paid for dates and the meetings for FC will be like getting together for fun gratis.

    I hope this is making sense to you guys. When I said I can "play" only during the day while at work and hence do not have much time she said. We can have a date one day and FC the next day or later. Now the risk is she gets paid for the date and then disappears! That is nothing compared to me risking being seen public with her.

    I would appreciate any info on safe places to meet during a weekday afternoon. Are bars open at that time?
    He who owns the gold makes the rules.

    About 5 pm today (perfect timing) this 20 year old 5'9" 120 model (pictured) gets to my door. She was a 7/9 in looks with a very good personality. We spent the next 5 hours playing and talking on the sofa. Not likely we could work out an arrangement as she was looking for a monogamous one. She definitely didn't care about sugar anywhere near as much as a commitment.

    So after she left I went to my ATF's where she got some good loving not knowing I was extra revved up prior to seeing her. But she was happy to receive all the benefits anyway. I am sure a lot of SO's have gotten similar benefits after a brothers hot M&G.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎  

  3. #8957
    You telling me. I had a 20-year old hottie the other night.

    I eventually got her to cum and she soaked my bed completely.

    Holly cow. She didn't want to leave.

    I had to look up how to clean pee from a mattress. That was fun. 😕.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree. One of things I find amazing is how many young girls, and even women in their 30's, tell me that men their age do not know how to kiss them with the proper passion. The other thing that is a common denominator is that they don't know how to perform oral on them. If you are an older guy and have mastered both of those items, they will do pretty much anything to please you. And, I have to admit, there is nothing I find sexier that going down on a young lady and making her orgasm over and over. Some tell me they had no idea that they were multi-orgasmic because I was the first to do that to them. Those girls will go all out to please "Daddy". This is where we have a leg up on the young guys. To them, it's all about sticking their dicks in the girls and getting off.

  4. #8956

    Hmmm seems like SBs want it to feel like they are dating

    Finally a POT in her twenties has shown some interest however she does not want to be paid for having sex (will make her feel like a hoe) but wants to be paid for dates and the meetings for FC will be like getting together for fun gratis.

    I hope this is making sense to you guys. When I said I can "play" only during the day while at work and hence do not have much time she said. We can have a date one day and FC the next day or later. Now the risk is she gets paid for the date and then disappears! That is nothing compared to me risking being seen public with her.

    I would appreciate any info on safe places to meet during a weekday afternoon. Are bars open at that time?

  5. #8955

    No worries!

    Quote Originally Posted by CopperFool  [View Original Post]
    So, are you using your real name, real photo or what? How did she I'd you? If she knows who you really are, without meeting you, face to face, you are not covering your tracks well enough.

    If that's the case, I would be worried about how much your SO knows already.

    Be worried!
    As I initially suspected it was nothing. Don't know why she wrote that anyway my reply was "So? Can we have an arrangement?" and the conversation started about what I was looking for yatta. Yatta.

    Nothing come out of it though since she wanted to gallivant in public with me! And I of course have to be completely under the radar.

  6. #8954

    Yep, I'm pretty much a heathen too

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    I play in both worlds for the exact reasons you talk about. There are times when I don't have time or energy to spend on turning a pot to a SB.
    I also still visit the occasional AMP, and head to the strip joint from time to time.
    As long as it is attractive naked flesh, I'm all in!

    As for a $30 k budget, I have found there is an inverse relationship between amount of effort required to turn a pot into a SB and allowance offered. Meaning, if that is your budget, you should have ladies propositioning you, and not the other way around.
    I'm going to spend a lot more time reading around here. Since I travel quite a bit, I think I'll see if I can land something in one of the cities I frequent and keep it out of my back yard. Thanks again for all the advice around here. Interesting stuff.

    FH.

  7. #8953
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    This is the very first question I ask any POT. The very first (of the sexual questions). If they are not down for some serious making out I will not meet them. Some lie. Most don't. Some are good. Some are bad. All my regulars are addicted kissers and amazing at it. This is a lost art many girls crave (of any age guy).
    I have to agree. One of things I find amazing is how many young girls, and even women in their 30's, tell me that men their age do not know how to kiss them with the proper passion. The other thing that is a common denominator is that they don't know how to perform oral on them. If you are an older guy and have mastered both of those items, they will do pretty much anything to please you. And, I have to admit, there is nothing I find sexier that going down on a young lady and making her orgasm over and over. Some tell me they had no idea that they were multi-orgasmic because I was the first to do that to them. Those girls will go all out to please "Daddy". This is where we have a leg up on the young guys. To them, it's all about sticking their dicks in the girls and getting off.

  8. #8952

    Thanks. I am fortunate

    Most of my income derives from commission, so it is variable to a certain extent. This variation allows me to distribute funds in a way that's not noticeable or traceable by my SO. It works out pretty well for extracurricular activities.

    Thanks for the info. I'm seriously thinking about trying this out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    Wow, well let me first say that you're the envy of any SD that you have 30 K of disposable income that also flies under the radar of your SO. The possibilities of that are enticing.

    In my limited experience I'd have to say that the bowl really takes the shine off the straight providers. Once my situation comes to an inevitable conclusion, I would be hard-pressed to be satisfied there. The bowl is, as many can attest, a lot of work. It was a lot of time and effort to find my one, I couldn't imagine keeping up a rotation. But the payoff. Oh the payoff. Words cannot do it justice, it simply must be experienced.

  9. #8951

    Multiple aspects of the hobby

    I play in both worlds for the exact reasons you talk about. There are times when I don't have time or energy to spend on turning a pot to a SB.

    I also still visit the ocassional AMP, and head to the strip joint from time to time.

    As for a $30 k budget, I have found there is an inverse relationship between amount of effort required to turn a pot into a SB and allowance offered. Meaning, if that is your budget, you should have ladies propositioning you, and not the other way around.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstHalf  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance for my continued posting of questions. This SB thing clearly intrigues me. If someone wouldn't mind helping me out with some thoughts based on the below scenario I'd appreciate it.

    Let's say I have a yearly budget of around $30 k to run wild with (meaning it's not noticable by the wife). I generally use that to meet up with different providers, and since I do quite a bit of research it's rare for me to have a bad experience. I like this because they're hot, consistent and I can lather, rinse repeat with a, to a large extent, known outcome. Not a huge time investment either since it's usally a couple of texts to set up, maybe a call and done. The best part of this from a personal safety standpoint is these women don't know who I am IRL.

    Assuming I have a little game left in me, if I were to take that budget and apply it to the bowl, what would be the outcome? I feel like I'd have a lot less control and there's the chance of crazy showing up on my doorstep. Plus it sure does seem like the time investment cultivating these SB's is huge! But it sounds as though once you have the model right there's a big payoff.

    Have any of you tried the SB thing and gone back to straight providers because it was too much of a hassle or caused problems?

    Thanks. FH.

  10. #8950
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstHalf  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you tried the SB thing and gone back to straight providers because it was too much of a hassle or caused problems?
    Wow, well let me first say that you're the envy of any SD that you have 30 K of disposable income that also flies under the radar of your SO. The possibilities of that are enticing.

    In my limited experience I'd have to say that the bowl really takes the shine off the straight providers. Once my situation comes to an inevitable conclusion, I would be hard-pressed to be satisfied there. The bowl is, as many can attest, a lot of work. It was a lot of time and effort to find my one, I couldn't imagine keeping up a rotation. But the payoff. Oh the payoff. Words cannot do it justice, it simply must be experienced.

  11. #8949
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    I must admit I am disgusted with the thought of making out with a woman my age, why wouldn't the young girls?
    This is the very first question I ask any POT. The very first (of the sexual questions). If they are not down for some serious making out I will not meet them. Some lie. Most don't. Some are good. Some are bad. All my regulars are addicted kissers and amazing at it. This is a lost art many girls crave (of any age guy).

  12. #8948
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    I must admit I am disgusted with the thought of making out with a woman my age, why wouldn't the young girls?
    This is an awesome quote, well said my friend.

  13. #8947

    Value proposition?

    I apologize in advance for my continued posting of questions. This SB thing clearly intrigues me. If someone wouldn't mind helping me out with some thoughts based on the below scenario I'd appreciate it.

    Let's say I have a yearly budget of around $30 k to run wild with (meaning it's not noticable by the wife). I generally use that to meet up with different providers, and since I do quite a bit of research it's rare for me to have a bad experience. I like this because they're hot, consistent and I can lather, rinse repeat with a, to a large extent, known outcome. Not a huge time investment either since it's usally a couple of texts to set up, maybe a call and done. The best part of this from a personal safety standpoint is these women don't know who I am IRL.

    Assuming I have a little game left in me, if I were to take that budget and apply it to the bowl, what would be the outcome? I feel like I'd have a lot less control and there's the chance of crazy showing up on my doorstep. Plus it sure does seem like the time investment cultivating these SB's is huge! But it sounds as though once you have the model right there's a big payoff.

    Have any of you tried the SB thing and gone back to straight providers because it was too much of a hassle or caused problems?

    Thanks. FH.

  14. #8946

    Age

    I have a 26 yr old client / friend who is an ass man. He works the bars and scores pussy all day long. So young guys have more appeal IRL to these babies who see them as peers. Old (er) men definitely require a leap of faith and suspension of normally accepted standards the girls grew up with. Once they experience a caring talented older lover they get hooked like we do. I must admit I am disgusted with the thought of making out with a woman my age, why wouldn't the young girls?

  15. #8945

    Great point

    Like you said, after factoring in the cost of paying for drinks, and then taking into account the possibility of going home empty handed, being on a sugar site is a value proposition.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakGekko  [View Original Post]
    Iluvsmelly,

    Very well stated. I would also like to add, how much coin do you spend at a bar or other gathering trying to pick up chicks? Trust me when I say this but in this day and age, I don't care what kind of game you have, most chicks are not putting out on first encounters unless really drunk. It is going to take a date or two if you are good to get the panties to come off. How much time and money is that going to cost? Time is money in my book. If you young guys can manage to pick ladies and play in the game as well, that is good. But as Smelly alluded to, if I were single I'd be playing in the bowl vice hitting the bars when most I are empty. Better to get a sure thing with a little investment rather than going home empty handed. Just saying.

    BG sends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape