Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,701 to 26,715 of 40029
-
04-19-15 22:30 #13329Senior Member

Posts: 71I believe this is Mercy's new-ish location. No sign in at the desk last time I looked. Big improvement.
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-15 22:20 #13328Senior Member

Posts: 218This place can get busy
During lunch time 11 am to 2 pm and the after work heading to Metra crowd, so if you go, there is a chance you may have to wait.
Originally Posted by Eafter
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-15 20:04 #13327Senior Member

Posts: 452Zues
Had a craving for spice so I hit montrose. Received Susie as my MT. Short Latina with a busty chest and rear. Massage was decent. Got her butt naked with some roaming but it cost me and arm and a leg. Throw in the CBJ and total damage was 150. That does not include the $70 at the door.
Do any of the girls offer FS session there?
-
04-19-15 12:33 #13326Senior Member

Posts: 97South Loop
I sent you a PM with my recommendation on Michigan Avenue.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-15 15:50 #13325Senior Member

Posts: 179Norwood park
Hey are there any apartment girls in the norwood park area? I remember there being a few in catherine courts but I don't have any numbers. I'm talking about north cumberland over where Megi spa is. Inbox me please. Thanks guys.
-
04-18-15 14:32 #13324Senior Member

Posts: 576Visiting Chicago
I'll be in town staying on Michigan in the South Loop Thursday and Friday.
I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a good MT or MP in the area? Looking mainly for an r&T but I'd be open to BJ or Russian.
Can be independent or AMP or RMP just so long as the massage is good. After a 13 hour drive I'm going to need it.
Thanks in advance for the help. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
Obviously, if anyone even ends up in Connecticut and needs info let me know.
-
04-18-15 09:49 #13323Banned Member

Posts: 4190Anyone see this one?
Anyone see this one?
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-call/24432253
-
04-17-15 10:42 #13322Regular Member

Posts: 2First review
Thanks to those that posted some advice for me a week or so ago. It helped a lot. Went to see. L. see. OnN Milwaukee ave the other day. Saw DeDe. Looks 6 body 8. Massage was a 6. After some checking that I wasnt a cop she offered extras on the flip. Good HJ, went topless and encouraged me to touch all over. Finished me off between the twins. Standard fee and tip. Not a bad trip.
-
04-16-15 01:35 #13321Senior Member

Posts: 40Maria
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4971474773.html
I guess this qualifies as a parlor. It's a weird setup as it looks like an old building converted into tiny office spaces. Anyways, I texted maria and setup a late session with her over the weekend. Maria is a petite 30 something latina who is very cute. She led me up to the tiny office space she rented where she has setup candles, soft music and a massage table. I strip down and she beings the massage. Her technique is the usual AMP fair and she's takes care to make sure you're really enjoying the massage. She asked multiple times if the pressure was good, etc. From chatting with her it turns out she used to work at Massage Point, which I think closed down. On the flip, I motioned for HJ (all she provides) and she got right on it, no buzz killing neg. Required. She stays clothed but does allow roaming and some play underneath. Once the deed was finished, I tipped her the usual. 40 plus the 1 hr fee and she took it happily. The entrance fee is a little steep for the bare bones, no frills setup but it's worth the occasional spurge, especially if your into petite latinas as I am.
-
04-15-15 23:24 #13320Senior Member

Posts: 106Michigan and Wacker
http://www.chicago.backpage.com/Body...icago/22868627
Easy to set up appointment, safe downtown location. The massage was decent and the price is good. The "happy" factor was ok. Then she went back to massaging. Obviously she is not the one in the picture, but she is cute.
In short, this place is convenient, easy to schedule, decent price, and reliable service. What more are you looking For.
-
04-15-15 23:00 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 27I thought about trying that place but figured it was probably no good.
Fairly high traffic area for a business like that. New Hope is the only consistent place in Chi. Full hour and you get what you came for. They must have some formal training program as the attendants are well versed in the art.
Originally Posted by Jefelici
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-15 14:22 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 152New Asian spa on Broadway near Irving
Dreamt of this new spot. Talent was maybe a 5 looks wise. The girl with less English skills gives a better massage but flip was effective but nothing to write home about. Damage was $65 hour, 40 tip. Won't be repeating. Hoping New Hope reopens soon.
-
04-15-15 10:46 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 667Time Time
[QUOTE=Magooski;2434994]Dang, I thought I knew her! I could not remover Sieana! I could only remember Wentworth.
I have found out in the last six months are so. A 1/2 hour may be the way to go. Seems like it's take 35 to 40 min's.
I also have found out that usually bring out there best. And new AMP's I tell them 1/2 hour but if I like her,
I may go the extra 1/2. After 20 min's in. You usually know where it's going. G.
-
04-15-15 08:08 #13316Banned Member

Posts: 4190Its hard to find one who is not greedy. They don't appreciate the tip anymore. They just want more tip.
Originally Posted by ChezBone
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-15 06:54 #13315Senior Member

Posts: 142She used to be a lot of fun. Now like Gopher said, it is all about the money. Too bad. Enjoyed her company at Senina.
Originally Posted by Magooski
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





