Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 560 of 806 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 610 660 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 12083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3698

    Corina

    Hit the south loop for the first time in awhile tonight and it was as dead as it was the last 10 times I hit it. Well after an hour of frustration I decided to call it a night and on the way home driving down the lower L out popped an old familiar face that I haven't seen around for awhile crackhead Corina an ok looking WSW. At this point though I already had my mind set on going home to the comfort of my own bed to relax and gently play with the boys over a nice classic episode of the golden girls while filling my belly with a mixing size bowl of apple jacks so no I did not pick her up. But from what I can remember is that she gave a pretty cheap and solid BBBJCIM. So all you Corina fans out there. Go get her she's back on L.

  2. #3697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Rachel

    Heard from now two different gals I have picked up on South Side. Diana on and. And Ashley on G. They both told me about a girl that worked the later numbers on G. Over dosed this last week. One said her name was Rachel, the other name the other told me I forgot. Has anyone heard about this, and is it true?

    Hope not.

  3. #3696

    Same Heather

    I picked her up on L again late last week. She isn't bad but somewhat out of it. Did a CBJ this time for 3. She became ticklish and kind of ruined it. Also no touching the head. She's on something by asking for a dime on the phone. Same digits given as before. It's just when you call, she'll call you back from another line.

  4. #3695

    These boots were made for walking

    Quote Originally Posted by FuelBoy  [View Original Post]
    Was on my way to work at about 4 am Tuesday morning when I saw what look like 2 WSW standing on the corner of 7th and Oklahoma. I didn't think they walk that far south or am I wrong any help please.
    I didn't think so either. There are some hotels in the area (EDIT: Nevermind, wrong street) so they could have been just trying to get home after a long night working. SW do seem to be always working even if they aren't on an established stroll. I have seen girls I recognized as SW in all kinds of strange places and they were scanning traffic just like if they were walking their regular street.

  5. #3694

    Oklahoma ave

    Was on my way to work at about 4 am Tuesday morning when I saw what look like 2 WSW standing on the corner of 7th and Oklahoma. I didn't think they walk that far south or am I wrong any help please.

  6. #3693

    Not a very good visit this time.

    I am in the Milwaukee area at least once a month on business and last night was terrible. I hit the stroll kinda late around 11:30 or so and there were tons of LE on G and National. Even though there were a few girls out, I didn't see any worth picking up. Besides this area, are there any others in Milwaukee worth checking out for some street action? Please PM me and help out a fellow Senior Member. Thanks.

  7. #3692

    Sad news to report.

    I just dialed up Ellis and the # is disconnected!

    Looking back, she said she didn't have it then and even tried to borrow my phone. I didn't let her as I never let one borrow my phone. Don't need her trying to steal it or some druggy calling me. So good luck finding her again boys. She's a real treat. It's like I found a unicorn. Haha.

  8. #3691

    Cruise

    Cruised the south loop from 10 am to roughly noon on Saturday. Sun was shining and people were out but could not find much. Saw one white sloot at 26 and G. Taller brunette with a decent sized rack. I swung around the block quick even though uncle was close by and she was gone. Did a longer loop and came back to the area and saw her crossing the street. Swung the block again and this bottom dweller was gone. Freaking Houdini of the SW game. Decided to bolt as LEO was doing their job before I end up a stat and went home. Of course as I'm leaving I get a text from a backpage girl I text three hours beforehand. Ah well maybe next time.

  9. #3690

    Asian zing

    Thursday evening and had some free time after work. Got Asian ellie on GF before more rain came down. She was quite the good looker. Was my first Asian so it was great. 20 for BBBJ and if I had another 20, would have done FS. Claims to work at Victoria secret at Brookfield square. Could see it. Super cool chick and fun date. My last 3 have been way above street level but at street prices. Desire, Heather, and now Ellis. Wow! Good times for sure.

  10. #3689
    I was in the mood last night and had some free time so I hit backpage and see Mary Fox is in town
    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...e-fun/11983708 I have seen her before and is a safe fun bet but she can't see me in the timeline I need.
    So I text Angela http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...-only/10927325 2 texts get me to the intersection then radio silence, seriously WTF.
    I'm close enough to the south loop so I decided to take a cruise there. I found a nice little Asian mix street walker she had the look of a girl from the tv show Awkward just an older version. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm11263429...f_=nm_phs_md_2 I can'rt remember her name but she was a trooper. I was hard as a rock but couldn't blow my load. She got it to go off after a little while I gave her. 04 for the effort. I wish she had digits.

  11. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    If you pick this girl up or call her you are risking being robbed.

    She does keep a phone and I contacted her. Everything was going well. I had nothing but cash and condoms in the room with me because another monger had lost his entire wallet to this light fingered hussy. Unfortunately I had more money in the room than I should have as I had a second date scheduled for later. Long and short of it is she found it all and beat feet.

    Now it was not a complete cash and dash as I got BBBJ, DATY and CFS CG for a while but not completion.
    Sorry to hear that Wanttoknow67. I am glad you are safe. Just goes to show that you can never let your guard down with these girls.

  12. #3687
    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Sent info enough. Need to clean out my in and out boxes. And with only three posts, are you kidding me.
    Come on, was just asking how to see a video, not for any great secret info. No biggie.

  13. #3686

    Jennifer

    Has anyone seen redhead Jennifer that walks on 6th street I lost her number and I haven't seen her for a while any help.

  14. #3685

    Breeana DNPU

    If you pick this girl up or call her you are risking being robbed.

    She does keep a phone and I contacted her. Everything was going well. I had nothing but cash and condoms in the room with me because another monger had lost his entire wallet to this light fingered hussy. Unfortunately I had more money in the room than I should have as I had a second date scheduled for later. Long and short of it is she found it all and beat feet.

    Now it was not a complete cash and dash as I got BBBJ, DATY and CFS CG for a while but not completion.

    Quote Originally Posted by TappinDatAss  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream last night that I was driving down the south loop and pickings were slim to none a couple of BSW but not my thing. Funny I found one BSW standing near 18th and I passed her by, about an hour later I made my way back down the loop and found her again talking to a black guy on a porch of a house about 23rd its not the first time I have seen SW's standing outside this house so not sure if its the pimp or a house of their favorite addiction. Mean while in my dream I saw Breeana (sp?) and scooped her up. Nice little spinner body and from what I could see when she got in not bad looking at all. Found a quiet spot to park and she was a champ. Took direction well and finished with a nice catch. Didn't seem strung out but then again I might have caught her early enough. Gave me digits.

    And told me to call her anytime. LOL but we have all heard that in the past only to find they don't pay the bill to keep the damn phone on.

  15. #3684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Allie's video

    Sent info enough. Need to clean out my in and out boxes. And with only three posts, are you kidding me.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    And how would one find this video?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape