Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    If you want the younger, hotter Asians that look like their BP ads, you're going to have to drop into.

    The east side micro AMP world. Many of the Thai chicks look even better than their ads. I'm just not.

    Up for the risk that goes with the Micro AMP scene.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanExplorer  [View Original Post]
    In a curious mood I looked up Elite and Euro Touch on Backpage.

    Both I know and love very well.

    What a joke!

    Both have lots to offer, but none of the girls pictures on these Backpage sites have anything to do with who is actually there.

    The rooms pictured don't exist either.

    Fascinating PR.

  2. #904

    Backpage fakes!

    In a curious mood I looked up Elite and Euro Touch on Backpage.

    Both I know and love very well.

    What a joke!

    Both have lots to offer, but none of the girls pictures on these Backpage sites have anything to do with who is actually there.

    The rooms pictured don't exist either.

    Fascinating PR.

  3. #903

    Elite is very much open

    Concerned about previous e-mails. I visited today. Mid-day.

    Elite is open after a 5 day remodel and Bonnie is friendly as usual.

    Ci-Ci is not back from her vacation.

    Lisa might be around occasionally.

    Jennifer is there as well, but not my style.

  4. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by YungEvr  [View Original Post]
    Closed Down.
    They posted an ad on BP yesterday.

    So, was it 1. 4 total or 1. 4 plus door?

    2 Pops available?

  5. #901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    You're saying that Elite has been closed? Do you know the circumstances or can you elaborate? I know they closed for a week or so about a month ago, but it was related to construction on the building.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by YungEvr  [View Original Post]
    Closed Down.

  6. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM426  [View Original Post]
    I keep hearing good things about Bonnie and have seen posts indicating that she charges 1. 2 to 1. 4. Is this on top of the entry fee or the total amount?

    Also, has anyone managed 2 pops?

    Thanks.

    S.
    Closed Down.

  7. #899

    Bonnie at Elite?

    I keep hearing good things about Bonnie and have seen posts indicating that she charges 1. 2 to 1. 4. Is this on top of the entry fee or the total amount?

    Also, has anyone managed 2 pops?

    Thanks.

    S.

  8. #898
    New shop coming to the you district soon. Will update the address when I have it. Word is that it will totally legit.

  9. #897

    Massage parlors with extras Bellevue

    Just summarized the info that I collected using other web pages.

    Name: Sunnyday Spa.

    Address: [Deleted by Admin]

    Names: Vina (30+), Angie (35+), Anna (35+), Rachel (40+), Lili (35+) , Amanda (35+), Crystal (35+).

    Extras: BJ (Crystal).

    Comment: Almost no issues.

    Name: HongKong masage.

    Address: [Deleted by Admin]

    Names: Heidi (35+ or 40+).

    Extras: Light kissing.

    Comment: Heidi offers HE.

    Name: Long Life Retreat & Spa.

    Address: [Deleted by Admin]

    Names: Janie (30+).

    Extras: Light kissing.

    Comment: 1 report only, DT bellevue.

    Name: Asian Spa.

    Address: [Deleted by Admin]

    Names: Luna (40+).

    Extras: BP.

    Comment: Old, good massage.

    Name: Taiwan X Spa.

    Address: [Deleted by Admin]

    Names: Lucy (35+) + others.

    Extras: Table shower.

    Comment: not easy to find.

    Name: Jasamine Massage.

    Address: [Deleted by Admin]

    Names: Linda (35+) - no attitude.

    Extras: 1 report for Licking 80 $ - tip.

    Comment: House Fee - 100 $, ripoff.

    Name: Buckingham spa.

    Address: [Deleted by Admin]

    Names: Zoey (25+), Yolanda.

    Extras: no.

    Comment: Lots of drama and headache. There is a chance to leave without HE.

    Seeing a pattern here?

    A2

  10. #896

    Elite

    Meet Bonnie at Elite on a trip north two weeks ago. She is a bit aged in the face but has the body of a 20 yr old. Very accommodating. Everything but Greek is on the table. She makes you feel like you are the best thing that's ever walked through the door by the time it's over.

    Def. Would like to see her again on my next trip out that way.

    Total damage 140.

  11. #895

    Update. Elite

    Another recent visit to Elite to ask for the "new girl". In this case named Jennifer.

    Sorry but I can't recommend her. Tits are too big (though natural) and no BBBJ.

    Decent enough attitude.

    Maybe I'm spoiled because there has been so much BBBJ available lately.

    I do remember when that never happened.

    In any event stick with Bonnie and CC when she returns in April.

  12. #894

    Euro. Lana

    I also visited Euro last Friday.

    With Bonnie moved to Elite and Toy on vacation I was prepared for whoever opened the door.

    It was Lana, one of my original favorites. My first post referring to her was Dec, 2011.

    Lana treats you well, table shower, strong and soft massage then nice BBBJ in 69 position.

    But while I was there someone else came in and asked for her. So the end was somewhat rushed as she clearly felt pressure to move on.

    That has happened to me with Lana at least 3 times before and is a disadvantage for her. Too popular for me I'd say!

    The final clean up was by a duo of Angie and Blue.

  13. #893

    Euro touch

    I arrived in town yesterday and went to Euro. A funny K girl named Blue met me in the lobby. She walked me to the room and said pay. I gave her 60 and said I wanted an hour. The she said give me everything so she didn't have to ask for money twice. I said ok, 1. 2 and said. No hunny. I said 1. 4 and she said OK. I paid and she said she would be back. I stripped and laid down. She returned and promptly stripped nude. She crawled up on the table and just cuddled up next to me. As we got friendly she started a BBBJ. Good skills. She let me wander. We did 69 for awhile and then she laid down for CMISH. Then we moved to K9 and back to MISH. I normally last awhile but when covered it takes longer. And she asked if that was the problem and I said yes. I asked her for BJs again and she said no she doesn't do that after it's been I her. So I took off the wrapper and she finished with a HJ while I did DATY. She was a nice and pretty funny girl. She was probably late 30's or more. And she slightly smelled of smoke which was a bit of a turn off. All in a pretty decent time.

  14. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelGuy65  [View Original Post]
    Recommendations?
    What is there to recommend? You have listed two top choices.

    Either EuroTouch or Elite will result in what you'd like.

    Post a report after your visit.

  15. #891
    Pass Elite many times and seen LE park right out front, I assume that is just to keep people away?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape