rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 658 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2741
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    You're starting to piss me off

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    I apologize for responding to Skatar's insults. It's difficult to not respond to his disgusting remarks about my family, but now I realize he really does have mental problems and can't help himself.
    You reported his post, saying bad things about peoples families (well Mom's) is not allowed (What can I say, the boss is close to his mom) saying that

    The best part of you ran down your mom's leg
    or

    Your dad should have hit it in the rear to pound out a new asshole
    (meaning you) isn't an insult to your family, he was insulting you.

    Had he said something about your mom, I would have taken it down.

    You can call him anything you want, but don't accuse me of falling down on the job.

    A2

  2. #2740

    Incessant Whining

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    These are the things nerds do.
    You insult yourself & the ilk that bred you with every lie you make & every breath you take.

    All you do is whine whine whine, at least try to act like a man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M.

  3. #2739

    My Apologies To The Board

    I apologize for responding to Skatar's insults. It's difficult to not respond to his disgusting remarks about my family, but now I realize he really does have mental problems and can't help himself.

  4. #2738

    Here He Goes Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Right that's why your on moderation & have been spanked so many times by A2 your ass is sore, even had a post deleted from Massholes

    How fucked up is that!
    You are without a doubt the dumbest STUPID STAR of them all.
    Man you can't fix stupid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDvQ77JP8nw
    The man that hides behind his computer and insults my family and me. These insults only show everyone here what kind of a man you really are. I suppose you did this kind of thing when you were a fat ugly kid, but instead of hiding behind a computer you ran behind your mommy's skirt, or under it. These are the things nerds do.

  5. #2737

    Can't fix stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    Nope, maybe the 2nd stupidest but 1st place belongs to you, you psycho fool.
    Right that's why your on moderation & have been spanked so many times by A2 your ass is sore, even had a post deleted from Massholes

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    [DeletedbyAdminEDITOR'S NOTE This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Sorry to do this here, SS nowhere on this forum can you put up posts that are contrary to our business. Yes we give guys latitude, but this site is how I pay my bills. I've taken down a ton of your posts for this, please stop doing it.A2
    How fucked up is that!
    You are without a doubt the dumbest STUPID STAR of them all.
    Man you can't fix stupid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDvQ77JP8nw

  6. #2736
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    You've got to be the stupidest fuck on this site & that includes the international site.

    BTW your brother got released.

    http://www.onenewspage.com/video/201...g-Released.htm
    http://www.mychamplainvalley.com/sto...b0OzKcbxq-mSlg
    Nope, maybe the 2nd stupidest but 1st place belongs to you, you psycho fool.

  7. #2735

    Dared to be stupid

    You've got to be the stupidest fuck on this site & that includes the international site.

    BTW your brother got released.

    http://www.onenewspage.com/video/201...g-Released.htm
    http://www.mychamplainvalley.com/sto...b0OzKcbxq-mSlg

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    This is Massholes, not massage, reviews don't belong here.

    I moved it here, he didn't post it here. I did it because telling guys to get back to the pussy is my job. If he want's to do that he should write me.

    A2

  8. #2734
    Quote Originally Posted by Olepapa  [View Original Post]
    I live in the metrowest area and read the forum and I haven't a clue where 10 C is or what it's name is. I am sure as above noted, LE does know. So who is kidding whom and who is helping whom? This be. S. With the initials and numbers is a stupid as the "code" for donations which is used by all the Captain Midnight types out there who miss using their old decoder rings.

    OP.
    I have a Captain Midnight decoder ring, it doesn't help with these abbreviations either.

  9. #2733

    With All Due Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore123  [View Original Post]
    How about we get back to reviewing AMPs.
    This is Massholes, not massage, reviews don't belong here.

    I moved it here, he didn't post it here. I did it because telling guys to get back to the pussy is my job. If he want's to do that he should write me.

    A2

  10. #2732
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Ole,

    Where the heck have you been?! Glad you're still around.

    BB.
    Hey BB, thanks for the shout out. I've been around, but have not had anything much to report. Money is tight so I have not been mongering much lately. Hope all is well with you. Stay safe out there.

    OP.

  11. #2731

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Olepapa  [View Original Post]
    I live in the metrowest area and read the forum and I haven't a clue where 10 C is or what it's name is. I am sure as above noted, LE does know. So who is kidding whom and who is helping whom? This be. S. With the initials and numbers is a stupid as the "code" for donations which is used by all the Captain Midnight types out there who miss using their old decoder rings.

    OP.
    Ole,

    Where the heck have you been?! Glad you're still around.

    BB.

  12. #2730

    Moving On

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachoo  [View Original Post]
    If, indeed, LE did close this place, then masking it only hides its identity from fellow readers, not the LE itself who know which AMP they closed.
    Well stated and duly noted.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore123  [View Original Post]
    How about we get back to reviewing AMPs.
    Very well stated.

  13. #2729
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachoo  [View Original Post]
    If, indeed, LE did close this place, then masking it only hides its identity from fellow readers, not the LE itself who know which AMP they closed.
    I live in the metrowest area and read the forum and I haven't a clue where 10 C is or what it's name is. I am sure as above noted, LE does know. So who is kidding whom and who is helping whom? This be. S. With the initials and numbers is a stupid as the "code" for donations which is used by all the Captain Midnight types out there who miss using their old decoder rings.

    OP.

  14. #2728

    10 Cochituite

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnReid  [View Original Post]
    10 C, 1154, TS? How many clues do you need to point to the MetroWest, Framinghamnatick area? I didn't think it was masked that artfully. But then again, I am the one that wrote it.
    If, indeed, LE did close this place, then masking it only hides its identity from fellow readers, not the LE itself who know which AMP they closed.

  15. #2727
    How about we get back to reviewing AMPs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape