Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 1356 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 22120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mundo007  [View Original Post]
    Rawwww, glad to see you don't live up to your name LOL. You'll live longer! Gonnah have to get our friend LK2 into some kind of rehab before he goes the way of the dodo, or MiniLabs.
    Damn, what happened to poor mini labs?!

  2. #9294

    It does work

    This actually works provided the infection is introduced via the urethra, but in many cases it's useless because introduction occurs via compromised thin tissue usually on the underside of the glans penis. Best way to prevent it is to wrap up (outside of abstention of course). Don't ask me how I know so much about this LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]
    Ooh forgot to mention like my previous doctor and Priest once said which was creepy hearing that from a man of God. Piss after you but, piss!

  3. #9293

    Wrapped Dawg LOL

    Rawwww, glad to see you don't live up to your name LOL. You'll live longer! Gonnah have to get our friend LK2 into some kind of rehab before he goes the way of the dodo, or MiniLabs.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    One of our resident OT cock lovers doing her thing yesterday. LOL.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1857941099

  4. #9292

    She' always ready

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    One of our resident OT cock lovers doing her thing yesterday. LOL.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1857941099
    Great vid. I've never fucked her but she always gives a wild BJ. I've put a few of her on pornhub myself. I saw your vid with Steph. And she's the one I would like to getwith and take some vids. I don't see much written about her. Any suggestions??

  5. #9291

    Nicci

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    LOL she looove thst nut. Which Nicci did you scoop up??
    Young homeless cuban girl that hangs around 20st with a big tatoo on her side. She' Margo's girlfriend.

  6. #9290
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingPussy  [View Original Post]
    Great vid. I 've been there many times. I almost picked her up 3 hours ago but I grabbed Nicci instead. I hadn't fucked around with her in a couple of years and almost forgot what a great BBBJCIM she is.
    LOL she looove thst nut. Which Nicci did you scoop up??

  7. #9289
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    One of our resident OT cock lovers doing her thing yesterday. LOL.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1857941099
    Daaaamn. Got her contact info. Would love to try out that mouth.

  8. #9288

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    One of our resident OT cock lovers doing her thing yesterday. LOL.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1857941099
    Great vid. I 've been there many times. I almost picked her up 3 hours ago but I grabbed Nicci instead. I hadn't fucked around with her in a couple of years and almost forgot what a great BBBJCIM she is.

  9. #9287

    Melody

    One of our resident OT cock lovers doing her thing yesterday. LOL.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1857941099

  10. #9286

    79th street. 4-1-15

    Damn what has happened out here. LEO got this place cooled off. The same couple cops parked here and there to keep an eye on the t-girls. A single metro-dade cruising with lights on and microphone to tell the girls to keep it moving!!and the county side from 95 to 17th was dead. Only crack zombies and dreads on bikes.

  11. #9285

    Piss after you nut

    Ooh forgot to mention like my previous doctor and Priest once said which was creepy hearing that from a man of God. Piss after you but, piss!

  12. #9284
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinKnight2  [View Original Post]
    I understand man. I hope me posting all these pics finally puts an end to this talk about me not being real on here. Anyway I appreciate the words of wrapping it up. I just can't LOL. I love bb to much. I risk it. Rumor is tati has the H that leads to the A but I don't wrap up anyway. I don't know why but for me, the dirtier the better.
    Wow understand I don't condone it but I understand. I have actually expiremented as that's how bold I am as well. I actually got just BBBJ from a well known popular red and blonde dye SW. It was awesome although the visual of her body degrading and teeth. Don't think I'll ever see her again and its easier for me to say that as I get ol knowing I love her head game. Well its been four weeks now and of course I have seen only two others. One has just got back from vacation and resides in North Broward. The other is very young red head Kim in Pompano and ooh wait one mo. Rachelle in Fort Lauderdale, that was a one time pickup SW in a very dry area. So far so good but its a gamble and gambling is playing a risky game. We all adults here and itz your Peter not mine.

    Also FYI, google it, std strain is stronger and some are resistant to antibiotics and have treat via harsher methods. Fuck me! Because I love BBBJ. With that said choose wisely, its your cock and life. Amen.

  13. #9283

    That is scary

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinKnight2  [View Original Post]
    I understand man. I hope me posting all these pics finally puts an end to this talk about me not being real on here. Anyway I appreciate the words of wrapping it up. I just can't LOL. I love bb to much. I risk it. Rumor is tati has the H that leads to the A but I don't wrap up anyway. I don't know why but for me, the dirtier the better.
    Man I don't think I will be checking Tati out anytime soon) but I am ready to test out these new condoms for a little CBJ action. I guess that is the only way I will have that sweater meat feel (foreskin) and it will also give me a better chance of protecting me from getting a case of the droopy dick!

  14. #9282

    I'm Ready

    Hello fellows. I am new to the site but not new to overtown and the Little River area. I jut got done with a forced 3 year vacation and am ready to make up for lost time. I read a lot of the post and see that a bunch of my favorites are no longer with us. 3 years is a long time without a girl so I'm ready to fuck anything that walks, talks or makes funny noises. See ya out there.

  15. #9281
    LK2, thanks for the pics man. I would still say to wrap it before you tap it. I think word on the street is there is some creepy crawlers being passed around. I think we all should take safety precautions to protect ourselves until this has pass through.

    Yea I have heard about that to. I'm pretty much going to continue to do my thing until the day I get something. Stupid I know LOL. I do appreciate the words of concern though. Have fun out there! But be safe. Bug and LEO wise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape