Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14824
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 1

    Florida Tantra Goddess Lady V in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by ConstWorker  [View Original Post]
    Lady V same coin more options exact same location, about 12 houses apart. Pm for details.
    Thank-you for your support. I DO provide an exceptional experience!

    I will ROCK your world!

  2. #14823
    Quote Originally Posted by ProMonger1998  [View Original Post]
    You end up coming off of a high donation and get about half the service you'd get if you went to a regular SP. Most time the massage is anything but, and the rush is always on that's why my AMP visits are rare $. 2, $. 4 and $. 6 is not worth a half ass massage and a 5 min BJ or 5 min FS rarely both or the f donation goes way up. Better chance at a sure thing with SPs.
    Amen! This is why usually I like indie massage therapists. My go to Indies have moved. I do go to the AMP on Fairbanks until I find new ones. I always get a full hour here.

  3. #14822

    Cb

    Quote Originally Posted by Wetlines  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in CB without an appointment hoping to see Pearl. She was there and quickly passed me off to her partner whose name I think was Gia. She was think with bolt ons and a large tatoo across her breast. CB is as advertised. Excellent facility. The table shower was okay but not as good as Pearl. Once in the room everything was available but the quoted price was higher than I have invested and there was no real room for negotiation which is a mood killer. I opted for mid range treatment of CBJ and paid too much of a tip at $. 2. Gia was nice and her technique was good but it just did not seem like anything special and I regretted I spent so much money. I appreciate that Pearl is trying to set up her business but I wish she had been my therapist. I will not return without an prearranged appointment with Pearl.
    Been thinking about going here for a while since I work close. Almost went today but it seems like they're asking more and more based on the posts here. I'm hoping for a 30-minute visit on my lunch, around 60+100, door+CFS but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. After your review I'm glad I waited.

  4. #14821

    That's the thing with AMPs

    You end up coming off of a high donation and get about half the service you'd get if you went to a regular SP. Most time the massage is anything but, and the rush is always on that's why my AMP visits are rare $. 2, $. 4 and $. 6 is not worth a half ass massage and a 5 min BJ or 5 min FS rarely both or the f donation goes way up. Better chance at a sure thing with SPs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wetlines  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in CB without an appointment hoping to see Pearl. She was there and quickly passed me off to her partner whose name I think was Gia. She was think with bolt ons and a large tatoo across her breast. CB is as advertised. Excellent facility. The table shower was okay but not as good as Pearl. Once in the room everything was available but the quoted price was higher than I have invested and there was no real room for negotiation which is a mood killer. I opted for mid range treatment of CBJ and paid too much of a tip at $. 2. Gia was nice and her technique was good but it just did not seem like anything special and I regretted I spent so much money. I appreciate that Pearl is trying to set up her business but I wish she had been my therapist. I will not return without an prearranged appointment with Pearl.

  5. #14820

    Cherry Blossom

    Stopped in CB without an appointment hoping to see Pearl. She was there and quickly passed me off to her partner whose name I think was Gia. She was think with bolt ons and a large tatoo across her breast. CB is as advertised. Excellent facility. The table shower was okay but not as good as Pearl. Once in the room everything was available but the quoted price was higher than I have invested and there was no real room for negotiation which is a mood killer. I opted for mid range treatment of CBJ and paid too much of a tip at $. 2. Gia was nice and her technique was good but it just did not seem like anything special and I regretted I spent so much money. I appreciate that Pearl is trying to set up her business but I wish she had been my therapist. I will not return without an prearranged appointment with Pearl.

  6. #14819

    Golden Phoenix

    A few days ago for reasons unknown I pulled into Golden Phoenix around mid-day. The place was empty but for a rather nice looking thin Asian therapist named Leah. The outside of GP is rather rough but it has discrete parking in the rear. There are security cameras which are monitored from inside. MThe inside of the facility was clean and neat but no table shower and only a typical massage room and table. Leah wore glasses and jeans. She was very cheerful. She placed a towel across my backside (and on the front side after the turn) and provided an average to slightly above average massage. To others who enjoy a moderate pressure massage the massage could be rated higher; I prefer more pressure. She rejected my touches during the back massage and my requests for a typical ending after the flip. The price for the massage was $60 and I did not tip. I certainly appreciate an excellent therapeutic massage. While Leah was very friendly and nice the quality of massage alone was not so outstanding that I would hurry to return. Nevertheless Leah is attractive and friendly.

  7. #14818

    ATFs? - getting thin around here

    The situation here in o town seems to be weak of late.

    Flyer.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuttPutt  [View Original Post]
    I know that posts like this almost never get any responses, but it's worth a try.

    1) Mulan from LUXSA, she isn't listed in the USASG advertisements anymore. Hoping she is still in the city, but if not where did she go? She is so hot I would go where she is to see her again.

    2) Cindy from Spa 192. She was there for three years, which is amazing in this business. The mamasan wouldn't tell me because she knows I would go see her.

    3) And one not about a therapist. I wonder what happened to the British guy that opened spas in Orlando and then sold them about six months later? The theme was usually tennis skirts for the girls, easy access. As far as I know, he hasn't opened a spa in Orlando since the place on Colonial about four years ago. Loved his places, open menus and hot young Koreans.

  8. #14817

    My ATFs, can anybody help me find them?

    I know that posts like this almost never get any responses, but it's worth a try.

    1) Mulan from LUXSA, she isn't listed in the USASG advertisements anymore. Hoping she is still in the city, but if not where did she go? She is so hot I would go where she is to see her again.

    2) Cindy from Spa 192. She was there for three years, which is amazing in this business. The mamasan wouldn't tell me because she knows I would go see her.

    3) And one not about a therapist. I wonder what happened to the British guy that opened spas in Orlando and then sold them about six months later? The theme was usually tennis skirts for the girls, easy access. As far as I know, he hasn't opened a spa in Orlando since the place on Colonial about four years ago. Loved his places, open menus and hot young Koreans.

  9. #14816
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    Just went to Luxsa seriously words can describe how amazing this place is idk why I waited to long to go but I can say I X out my AMPs and this is going to be my go to place. From the location to the high class rooms to how clean it was. Not to mention Daisy she is by far the most amazing person made me feel comfy from the moment I walked in till I walked out I felt like a king. I give them a 10/10 in everything.

    Can't wait to go back which will happen soon.
    High class rooms? It is a glass cubicle with curtains! A coffee table with a 15 year old boom box. To each his own I guess.

  10. #14815
    Quote Originally Posted by Otwist  [View Original Post]
    I have some info on this one. If you are interested and have contributed, you can PM me.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-34ll/12092813
    I'm def curious if you want to PM me.

  11. #14814

    Skip

    Thanks for the review because those jugs were calling me for a while but I have not had to pass through. I will skip on mattituck.

  12. #14813

    Will try

    The. 4 on the tampa is a great council. It leads to a more open environment and upgrades!

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog17  [View Original Post]
    Hey rookies, newbies or old dogs looking for new trick. Best advice I ever got and has assured so many more good sessions than bad ones. Leave a standard HE tip of $40 out on a table or surface counter before the massage begins and see how more relaxed the provider is. It often leads to bigger menu or a better time. Second best advice is never, never, cover up with the towel or blanket or whatever is laying on the table, most will never ask you to cover once they come back in, if they do, just tell them you get hot real easy, if they insist you arent going to get anything so relax, get up and put your tip back in your pants and enjoy your theraputic rub -- Dog.

  13. #14812

    Luxsa

    I just saw Skyler the other day and it was a great experience. She was very personable and very attentive. I would highly recommend this place. I can't wait to go back.

  14. #14811

    Two reviews

    Visited jasmine massage across from old town, older gal Julie maybe,. She gave great massage for therapy however no roaming no hints on the flip she rubs my neck good and leaves the room. . 7 hr. 1 tip was disappointed but the massage was good. Won't repeat unless I need a good legit.

    OBT near water something old massage connection. 7 hr. Bat shit crazy lady working inside appeared to be only one there. Talked my damn ear off, kept saying tip not included in price, I say you earn your tip. I usually leave tip on table before session but this one rubbed me wrong on the hello. Money hungry, no allow touchy, she have magic hands. The massage was Not slow, more like like a speedy Gonzalez. Rub and run. 3 tip, phone ringing off the hook too. Def will not repeat.

  15. #14810

    Kissimmee

    I am visiting Kissimmee. Any good AMP places in the 192 area worth visiting? Please message me with details if you can help. Ty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape