Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Negative Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 360 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 5400
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1260

    Dallas is at it again. Lost in space or just plain old greedy

    Gents, the super hot unbookable Dallas is / was out again yesterday and last night.

    She will schedule with you, YES.

    She will disappear, "again".

    She will text again

    She will text nice and sweet and confirm that she WILL be there in time, but traffic is bad, or weather is bad, or tampon is mis-located or whatever.

    She will reschedule for "a little later".

    She will disappear.

    She will text back after you ask what's going on.

    She will text "huh?

    She will text "sorry, I am running late".

    She will reschedule for "a little later".

    She will constantly ask you "How much donation?

    She will text you "I am on my way".

    She will text you "Where am I going to? (what, we talked about this the whole day / night).

    She will disappear.

    She will respond the next day "Huh", "again".

    She will text "Who are you".

    And so on.

    It all ends up, that she is going to let you wait 5 hrs. And the next day doesn't remember or says "we haven't scheduled", or "who are you".

    Why do those hot looking girls have NO BRAIN and can not remember anything or just read up their txt-threads in their "Smartphone"or NO MANNERS or RESPECT ==.

    They are greedy, going for the highest bidder and if you are lucky, there is not current bid out there, I guess.

    Her 100 to 300 offers are just proof of how she operates.

  2. #1259

    Sabrina

    Well with all this talk of robberies and general craziness this seems like a pretty tame negative report.

    Visited Sabrina recently after having texted back and forth for some time. Prices are low and pics seemed pretty cute. Incall location in a fleabag notel on W50. Real shithole. Anyway, she's the girl in the pics but she's one of those girls who photographs better. Teeth are out of whack. Place was in disarray. Kids toys laying around and Spongebob Squarepants annoyingly loud on the TV throughout the dream.

    Everything covered, which is fine and for the best probably. CBJ was fine but then she says those dreaded two words: "you ready?" Ugh. I fucking hate those two words. All it means is I'm watching the clock and let's get this over with. That guarantees a no repeat for me. Anyway, she laid there like a log. Not only was there no CIM, she says she's allergic to it so it can't touch her at all. Finished in a shirt she had laying around.

    Awful. Avoid. You can get a better looking girl with a much better performance just cruising the trail, not to mention any of the fine providers we already know.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-5943/10119209

  3. #1258

    Ashley23

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia45  [View Original Post]
    I saw ashley23 meet her at a hotel in 1792 when I pulled in I saw 4 girls with her she said she didn't know them so we walked to her room she has management he was sitting on the stairs in front of the room with another girl went in side room smelled cigs and room was a mess gave he donation and we started I just couldn't finish knowing this dude was in front of room so I left I will not repeat m-45.
    You want to see how lucky you were. Read Potsy's post #4796 under the Escort Classified Ads. Member Discussions. You might change your mind about incalls. Be safe Brother.

  4. #1257

    Emily Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...of-it/11866944

    Do not call this one guys. Just saw a report from the space coast that says she will scam you out of your money if you are gullible enough to put cash on a pre-paid card and give her the PIN number. You won't even get to lay eyes on her!
    Thanks for the heads up! I was going to give her a call, but now I'll pass.

  5. #1256
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando2637  [View Original Post]
    She claims that she is locked out of her place. Then a jeep shows up and I get shook down. Got out of there minus the donation. Not worth the trouble. Stay away!

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...londe/11997087
    Did you think you were meeting with paris Hilton?

  6. #1255

    Lady is bananas

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...enjoy/11015314

    I've seen this wackos as for awhile and I was in that area and said fuck it let's see what is going on here. She is at a hotel in Kissimmee right next to some pizza joint. Went up to her room and it looked like a night club with strobe lights and shit. She's the girl in the pics so I stuck around and just listened to her talk about her tea she makes and her bad back and the former client who is now her boyfriend that she takes care of because he's in a wheelchair or something. I eventually told her I had to go and no dream was necessary. Gave her the donation anyway and got the fuck out of there. Good entertainment though.

  7. #1254
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #1253

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia45  [View Original Post]
    I saw ashley23 meet her at a hotel in 1792 when I pulled in I saw 4 girls with her she said she didn't know them so we walked to her room she has management he was sitting on the stairs in front of the room with another girl went in side room smelled cigs and room was a mess gave he donation and we started I just couldn't finish knowing this dude was in front of room so I left I will not repeat m-45.
    I've seen her several times and never noticed anything like management around. Hmmm.

  9. #1252

    Bad morning

    I saw ashley23 meet her at a hotel in 1792 when I pulled in I saw 4 girls with her she said she didn't know them so we walked to her room she has management he was sitting on the stairs in front of the room with another girl went in side room smelled cigs and room was a mess gave he donation and we started I just couldn't finish knowing this dude was in front of room so I left I will not repeat m-45.

  10. #1251

    Jodie Gasson

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...of-it/11866944

    Do not call this one guys. Just saw a report from the space coast that says she will scam you out of your money if you are gullible enough to put cash on a pre-paid card and give her the PIN number. You won't even get to lay eyes on her!
    You really have to dig deep to find the BS on this one! Whoever is posting her pics are even scamming people on dating sites!

    http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=318934

  11. #1250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    More about the scam

    I probably would never fall for a scam involving a cash card because of my ADHD thing. I would just lose interest and move down my list. But I wanted to understand how the scam works. Here is a great article written a couple years ago that explains it exactly. Shit. They don't even need the card. We probably all ought to know how this works.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1725289.html

    Play safe, and play smart.

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by AncientOne  [View Original Post]
    I snooped around the Jax board (she has a 904 area code phone #) and while the reviews were not blatant rip offs as you described, they were POOR reviews. Play Safe!

  12. #1249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 493

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...of-it/11866944

    Do not call this one guys. Just saw a report from the space coast that says she will scam you out of your money if you are gullible enough to put cash on a pre-paid card and give her the PIN number. You won't even get to lay eyes on her!
    I come so close to calling her the other day. Thanks for the warning.

  13. #1248

    Agreed, an AVOID

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...of-it/11866944

    Do not call this one guys. Just saw a report from the space coast that says she will scam you out of your money if you are gullible enough to put cash on a pre-paid card and give her the PIN number. You won't even get to lay eyes on her!
    I snooped around the Jax board (she has a 904 area code phone #) and while the reviews were not blatant rip offs as you described, they were POOR reviews. Play Safe!

  14. #1247

    Emily!

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...of-it/11866944

    Do not call this one guys. Just saw a report from the space coast that says she will scam you out of your money if you are gullible enough to put cash on a pre-paid card and give her the PIN number. You won't even get to lay eyes on her!

  15. #1246

    Come on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando2637  [View Original Post]
    She claims that she is locked out of her place. Then a jeep shows up and I get shook down. Got out of there minus the donation. Not worth the trouble. Stay away!

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...londe/11997087
    You were outside and then got shook down? What? Go get yourself some protection. I would honestly like to see someone try and rob me. I do not have a death wish I just know I will be leaving the situation with everything I brought with me.

    Also, that add is obviously fake. Do some more research and get a better education before you decide to have another dream.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape