Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14819
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMan1  [View Original Post]
    Luxsa has been well reviewed over the past two and one half years that Natasha has been in business. Several dozen beautiful and talented women have graced the halls and rooms of Luxsa. I have seen many of them and have always received what I sought. The girls at Luxsa are "overachievers" and endeavor to make your experience a most pleasurable one. Just don't be an asshole / douchebag and you will do well. Indeed, our sexy Soviet Vixen MILF has run a nice establishment and has managed to do things the right way, thereby keeping scumbag asshole, Lt. Mike Gibson and his band of jack booted thugs, away from her place of business. Backchannel PM's are the best way to get detailed info on extras at Luxsa. As far as the "compensation" rates are concerned, plan on spending at least 100 dollars to as much as 300 dollars for your body rub.
    300 damn that must be for an all night massage.

  2. #14818
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 192

    LuXsa messages

    I accidently deleted unread messages when clearing out inbox due to capacity. Please resend all messages that were sent in the past 24 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience!

  3. #14817

    Body Works of Asia

    Well, I've been to this place before and wasn't expecting anything. I really needed a massage so since I was in the area this evening I decided to stop by. Older lady, looked Korean. I will say in her late 40's but OK body. The old hag gave a good massage though which is what I really wanted. On the flip, she tried to upsell and asked how much I had. Like I said, she wasn't really attractive and all I wanted was a massage. Told her no thanks. Oh by the way, halfway through the massage a young man yells "mom" and she responds in her native language. Anyway, I left a $10 tip for the massage. I was going to leave a little bit more but when she realized I wasn't up for the upsell she said do you have $10?. So I gave her $10.

  4. #14816

    No more AMP's for me. Any one have info on NURU in Orlando, Tampa, Brevard PM is OK

    Found much better luck with the indipendants.

    Riley in Daytona was awsome before retiring after the baby.

    JoAnn was nice no cover required but no extras.

    Mia in Kissimme is awsome with Russian.

    Hailey Night is Expensive and all she does is talk Dirty, for those prices I expect FS.

    Joan in Daytona is older but give a crap about the massgage YMMV.

    I have been seeing so meny reviews on NURU it is not even funny, and they are mixed at best.

    I always ask for a photo if I am not sure.

    If anyone here has info on a provider that is good with the NURU style let me know.

    If you are a provider and know how to do a good NURU massage hit me up.

    Will trade with real info, not like JAG who is back on the board.

    Of course PM is good.

  5. #14815

    Cherry Blossom

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-back/11945902

    Went here the other day off of Bumby. In a house with parking in the rear. Was approached while still parking by a attractive young Asian lady who walked me in. A little cluster fuck ensued with me being shuffled on the bench in the hallway to the seat by the door staring at the fancy water fridge. But went it came down to business this place delivered. Table shower, decent massage, BBBJ, CFS.

    Fun place.

  6. #14814

    Skylar at Luxsa

    I had the opportunity to meet Miss Skylar last night and all I got to say is that she truly is a nice view for sore eyes. Very intimate and love the communication with her. Makes you want to be there daily!

  7. #14813

    Sammi

    Anyone got recent pics of Sammi from Luxsa?

  8. #14812

    Sammi

    Anyone got recent pics of Sammi from Skylar?

  9. #14811

    Yoga Heather

    On a recent trip back to O Town I. Went to see one of my favorites. You guys call her yoga Heather. She was as good as ever. I know she has had some bad reviews but Ihave never had anything but excellent experiences. Take her serious, treat her nice and she will respond.

  10. #14810

    Cherry Blossum

    Tried something a little different this visit and left tip at the beginning. Had a much nicer TS. Also felt better about having no discussions about service. Took a chance but it paid off. Just thought I would pass this along for comment.

    TC.

  11. #14809

    Thank you all

    Was there last week and visited TG there near Maitland.

    The review was spot on and the massage was good with some nice change up from other places.

    Thank you all for posting these things. You really helped someone out from out of state find just what he was looking for.

  12. #14808

    Massage connection. Obt

    This particular place is located in a busy Plaza on the second floor. Not very discreet. I go in and the and am meet by an older 40's Asian woman. She has a tank top with short shorts and a nice set. The short, my massage is average, but when I entered my dream state, her hands felt amazing. The top comes off the more you go. Total $. 1.

  13. #14807

    Skyler at Luxsa

    I saw this lovely young lady the other day at the well know establishment named Luxsa.

    Skyler is a sexy mid 20's spinner type Latina with a smoking body! I'm not going to delve into all the petty little details but her looks, personality and service are really second to none! Go see her if she's not booked up.

  14. #14806

    Shouwa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot404  [View Original Post]
    She is back after FO closed a year ago. Great technique, still looks really tight though an older Asian. This may get confusing bc of IHOP. 2 IHOP's in same town may lead to confusion on the boards.
    Where is Shouwa these days? She was at Abba.

  15. #14805
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 192

    Re: Luxsa

    There's a cute little button at the top right corner that says "search" type in Luxsa and whooolaaaaaa plenty of reviews will appear. Donations are also listed in our advertisement on this site. Happy Hunting!

    Natasha.

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visit this mp? I see they advertise alot of ladies and they all look nice but want to know about the extras and donations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape