Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,176 to 17,190 of 20134
-
03-28-15 09:42 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 441Cindy at Wonder
Glad to see you your review. If she has chandged, it makes my subscription to USA SG well worth it. Will have to return. Good for her if she has gone back to her good service.
Originally Posted by Donntee
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-15 23:38 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 100Similar experience except second visit there was limited touching with clothes on for the HE. I liked the massage and will probably go back, the tip will depend.
Originally Posted by JimTfft
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-15 23:36 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 100Similar experience except except second visit there was limited touching with clothes on for the HE. I liked the massage and will probably go back, the tip will depend.
Originally Posted by JimTfft
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-15 14:00 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 87Zen Massage -- Katie
(Not the other Katie who posts being in a private office setting with personal pics.) Wanted to try Zen for sometime and finally made the appointment. Nice, small room with separate entrance attached to a hair salon and plenty of parking. Katie has a nice face, thick body, and large boobs. Excellent firm massage starting at the feet and working up. Once at the knees she is up on the table for the remainder of the face-down part of the massage. That gives her good leverage for firm massage. Also uses a hot / cool cream and electric heating pad to loosen up muscles in the area you identify as most problematic. For me that was shoulders, probably why she started at feet, with shoulders last.
After the flip got into a discussion of tipping (someone walked out without paying), expectations of someone posting in BP Adult section, no disrobing and no touching, no HE for 60 + 40 (what I brought in), how much strippers make and you cannot touch them in GR, etc. As you can guess, both of us became displeased.
While I will not repeat as she is out of my budget and the limitations, if you are willing to pay a fee and tip total of 70 to 80 for an excellent firm massage only -- you will be very pleased. For more than that with her beautiful breasts covered and no touching, expect to tip the massage fee.
-
03-26-15 09:22 #2955Regular Member

Posts: 16I was there last week and was told she's still there, but was all booked for the day. Saw Paige instead. Good massage but everything else was very average.
Originally Posted by Blackfire
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 18:31 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 604I too noticed she isn't in their ads on BP anymore, and it doesn't appear she is there anymore. I did notice some guy responded to Shawtrens post that he was "told" she was available one day when he was there, though he didn't actually see her. Any current information, if she is still there it doesn't make much sense to not have her pic in the ad since she is their biggest draw (and the best service in GR!
Originally Posted by Shawtren
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 09:23 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 604Often when there is a "generic" review that doesn't give ANY details about extras and / or the cost of extras, especially when it's by someone with very few posts (and those posts are usually about 1 particular establishment, you can click on the user name to drill down and see their posting history) it is a red flag that it could be self-promotion and therefore a BIG warning to stay away!
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 00:04 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 13410-4 to that!
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-15 21:50 #2951

Posts: 275Morgan
Who what when where?
Originally Posted by Luckyman12
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-15 20:22 #2950Regular Member

Posts: 1Morgan
Great with her hands will return.
-
03-24-15 10:50 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 4439SweetieStan
Sweetie Stan is only about Bella's except her first 2 posts. Those posts were all about trashing a former employee of Bella's, named Jennifer.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
Please click on ,view original post, on the Riley (review? ) then click on the name SweetieStan the then click on view forum posts. This should answer all your questions.
-
03-24-15 09:24 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 1509Riley
How were the extras? Just a HE or more available?
Originally Posted by SweetieStan
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-15 09:22 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 1509That's irritating when they bring up money during the session, the good ones never do!
Originally Posted by Magnum352
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-15 08:20 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 134Niki at Panacea
Did a walk in at Panacea around 4 yesterday. Got Niki who is a MILF with a nice down to earth personality. I did a thirty minute message for the standard $40. I don't do a hour cause I don't need a light touch massage for that long. Maybe I'd take a real massage for that long but not a just the light rubbing you always get. Anyways. To my surprise about10 minutes in she asked if I wanted to do a sensual session with HE for 50. I simply said I've always paid40 on the way in and 40 on the way out. She said that would work. The top came off and the oil went on. A lot of oil went on. I've never had anyone use so much oil before. It feels good but it's tough to get it all of when it's time to depart. Regardless the HE was fantastic and perfectly timed. She let me finish all over her fairly big titties while she talked a little dirty to me. It felt great and I'd let her do that to me again with no hesitation. All in all. Another $80 well spent!!
-
03-23-15 19:16 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 396Cindy
I went to Wonder. Cindy must have heard about your review. This was the first time she never touched her phone. She gave me an amazing massage. I almost blew my wad while on my stomach. She can really be sexy. After the flip, standard HE with roaming, but I was pretty weak. She probably kept me 10 minutes over my hour.
Originally Posted by MrCruzer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





