Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,191 to 17,205 of 20139
-
03-24-15 10:50 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 4439SweetieStan
Sweetie Stan is only about Bella's except her first 2 posts. Those posts were all about trashing a former employee of Bella's, named Jennifer.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
Please click on ,view original post, on the Riley (review? ) then click on the name SweetieStan the then click on view forum posts. This should answer all your questions.
-
03-24-15 09:24 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 1509Riley
How were the extras? Just a HE or more available?
Originally Posted by SweetieStan
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-15 09:22 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 1509That's irritating when they bring up money during the session, the good ones never do!
Originally Posted by Magnum352
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-15 08:20 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 134Niki at Panacea
Did a walk in at Panacea around 4 yesterday. Got Niki who is a MILF with a nice down to earth personality. I did a thirty minute message for the standard $40. I don't do a hour cause I don't need a light touch massage for that long. Maybe I'd take a real massage for that long but not a just the light rubbing you always get. Anyways. To my surprise about10 minutes in she asked if I wanted to do a sensual session with HE for 50. I simply said I've always paid40 on the way in and 40 on the way out. She said that would work. The top came off and the oil went on. A lot of oil went on. I've never had anyone use so much oil before. It feels good but it's tough to get it all of when it's time to depart. Regardless the HE was fantastic and perfectly timed. She let me finish all over her fairly big titties while she talked a little dirty to me. It felt great and I'd let her do that to me again with no hesitation. All in all. Another $80 well spent!!
-
03-23-15 19:16 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 396Cindy
I went to Wonder. Cindy must have heard about your review. This was the first time she never touched her phone. She gave me an amazing massage. I almost blew my wad while on my stomach. She can really be sexy. After the flip, standard HE with roaming, but I was pretty weak. She probably kept me 10 minutes over my hour.
Originally Posted by MrCruzer
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-15 15:31 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 63Lucy at Pacific 28th
I was in the area and have generally been happy with service at the 44th St location so I ducked in when I was in the area. Greeted by older asian lady at the front and then taken to the room to get ready. In a few, in walks the same older lady who I assumed was the mama Was already in the mood or would have walked, but assumed that I would in the least be treated to an excellent massage. Very little actual massage, just lots of light touch teasing. Probably my least rewarding massage experience ever. Standard finish.
Treyy.
-
03-23-15 00:35 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 100P 44
Went to Pacific on 44. Saw Mila. Spinner with a great bod. Light massage top came off early, flip was HE with roaming. . 4 for hhr + . 3. Will see what happens on second visit.
-
03-21-15 10:02 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 441Cindy at Wonder
Have to agree. Have seen her a number of times. Decent ms, lots of teasing, some roaming (great figure), good HE. However, lately, the last few times session was rushed, kept answering her frickin phone, and no extras. Havn't been back for 6 months.
Originally Posted by Shoots15
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-15 16:08 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 105Cindy
I've seen her several times in the past but even with the roaming and sexy talk it was very mechanical. She's nice but I stopped seeing her.
Originally Posted by Shoots15
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-15 12:08 #2940Regular Member

Posts: 7Amazing
Look out for the Up sales. But she is good at what she dose. She has never left me wanting more.
Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-15 11:21 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 53Wonder
When I arrived Cindy was the only one available so ok massage and usual mechanical get over with he.
-
03-20-15 02:05 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 87Lots of reports here. Go back and look, but the bottom line is this. Take your wallet, and your friends wallet, and borrow some cash from your dad. We call it GPS. Golden Pussy Syndrome. She is a pretty woman though so she might be worth it to you.
Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 23:13 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 1014There's NOTHING comparable to the The Islands. Table shower, sauna, massage and anything else you want!
Originally Posted by NsaNight
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 20:27 #2936Regular Member

Posts: 22New
Looking for something new for tomorrow. Saw jennifer last week for a half. And WOW I don't think I'll go back to a AMP. She is everything you can ask for. No rush. No upsell or mention of money. Like I said tho I think gr is getting a bit boring. Maybe a senior can pm me some that I have missed out on seeing and def should. I've been looking into Lansing area like Hawaii or the islands. Anything comparable close to gr.
Thanks.
-
03-19-15 15:09 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 74Any info?
Thinking about calling. Have any of you guys seen her? Amazing Annie.
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...annie/14223517









Reply With Quote






