Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5084

    Dead Fish Alert! Dead Fish Alert!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...l-100/17384070

    Yes she is back in town being a dead fish. NO kissing, No hugging, my pu--why hurts. You stay on top and do all the work. Another superstar at scamming people. YOu're taking too long your time is almost over. Another limp dick maker. No, there is no turning around doggie style I only do mish. When I was finally done, she felt sorry. Can I have my money back like Walmart does when you are not satisfied? She said HELL NO! Man, I have to wait for another paycheck just to forget this and meet that lay that will make me smile an entire week. You have been warned and I will not repeat. Another waste of time and resources.

  2. #5083

    Might as well just hand her the money!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...proof/17197155

    I had the unpleasant pleasure of just handing her the money. This freak wants you to have sex with her from afar, know what I mean. Too many rules, you can't touch that, it hurts when you do that, can you stand five feet away and just shoot your cum at me while you masturbate? Whaaaaattttt? WTF? I left it alone and chucked it all to experience and said you need to get of this scamming business and so you do not hurt any one monetarily. What a big waste of time and money. You have been warned.

  3. #5082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Thai Cari in Fair Oaks: Field Report. Recommended

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...n-cari/4725540

    She's reviewed on the oThER site (one of them is mine) but one significant improvement since her last review is that she has quit smoking. Some reviewers complained of the smoke smell but my latest visit had none of that. She smells nice and fresh and has one of those e-cigs but that gets put down once the action starts.

    Other highlights: Prettier than her pics and I told her she should get new ones. Cute face and nice, responsive be / see cups. LFK (maybe more), DATY and CBJ but very sweet attitude so I would classify her as near-GFE.

    Current donation 140/200 but it was my sense that she's trying to build up a good base of regular clients in this area so she might be willing to come down a bit. But she's not a clockwatcher so my HH session actually ran longer to about 45-50 minutes. She's a little cautious at first, like many asian providers, but warms up quickly if you make her feel comfortable and safe.

    So for those of you who are asian lovers and are tired of rolling the AAMP dice, Cari might be worth a try.

    Happy hunting and stay safe!

  4. #5081

    Tyson Corner Angie

    Session matched the price point.

    She wouldn't allow touching since it was my first visit. At the end of the session said that next time she'd let me up sell but the dream is lost when you start as such a low service level. I'll probably return again since the session matched the price point but her initial attitude will prevent me from exploring the up sell.

  5. #5080
    Avoid this girl! I posted about her a few weeks ago, bad experience and I didn't even get past the parking lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by BristowBob01  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experience Jessica. I called her couple of weeks ago. She sounded a bit too eager. So I didn't follow through. Sounds nice on the phone, just do know what in her bag of tricks. I have googles images and digits however a bit leery. Any insight?

    http://nova.backpage.com/AdultJobs/i...calls/16684575

  6. #5079

    Saved me time and money

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Kaitlynn but I have seen Demi and they share an apt and provide essentially the same level of service. As you described the session with Kaitlynn, Demi also starts off fully clothed and strips down to a thong at the flip. I'm assuming that Kaitlynn, like Demi, is an attractive MILF although it appears Demi is the bustier of the two.

    After taking the plunge, however, I won't be repeating because the service is overpriced for a topless HE at 170 and the massage part is just average. Glad you had a nice time but there are better options out there for less $, IMHO.
    Thanks for the info Jim. I was planning to go see her. Now I will pass.

    Propilot-Always check you six.

  7. #5078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Kaitlynn and Demi

    Quote Originally Posted by SxNine  [View Original Post]
    Kaitlynn's ad is accurate as are the photos. Of course, you can't see her face in the pics, but she is as pretty as you might hope and consistent with the rest of the neck down photos in the ad. The ad is appropriately placed with the body rub ads, not the escort ads. The premises is a private apartment with a professional massage table in the bedroom with soothing music playing. The massage begins face down and is fairly light as she applies a nice lotion to the back, legs, arms and feet. No area is missed. After the flip, all areas are massaged with the lotion, again no area is missed, and the ending is a perfect nova finish, not too slow and not too fast but you're drained before she is finished. Fully clothed at the start, she has stripped down to panties at the end. Roaming anywhere is ok except under the panties. The headlights are about an A-be cup. The menu is limited to massage and other requests are politely and sweetly refused. The full time is used and if you finish earlier, the massage continues for the remainder of the hour. For a very relaxing massage by a pretty and sweet American blonde with standard finish and nothing more, Kaitlynn is an ATF.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/co...-4620/15108536
    Haven't seen Kaitlynn but I have seen Demi and they share an apt and provide essentially the same level of service. As you described the session with Kaitlynn, Demi also starts off fully clothed and strips down to a thong at the flip. I'm assuming that Kaitlynn, like Demi, is an attractive MILF although it appears Demi is the bustier of the two.

    After taking the plunge, however, I won't be repeating because the service is overpriced for a topless HE at 170 and the massage part is just average. Glad you had a nice time but there are better options out there for less $, IMHO.

  8. #5077

    Come RELAX with ME! KAITLYNN

    Kaitlynn's ad is accurate as are the photos. Of course, you can't see her face in the pics, but she is as pretty as you might hope and consistent with the rest of the neck down photos in the ad. The ad is appropriately placed with the body rub ads, not the escort ads. The premises is a private apartment with a professional massage table in the bedroom with soothing music playing. The massage begins face down and is fairly light as she applies a nice lotion to the back, legs, arms and feet. No area is missed. After the flip, all areas are massaged with the lotion, again no area is missed, and the ending is a perfect nova finish, not too slow and not too fast but you're drained before she is finished. Fully clothed at the start, she has stripped down to panties at the end. Roaming anywhere is ok except under the panties. The headlights are about an A-be cup. The menu is limited to massage and other requests are politely and sweetly refused. The full time is used and if you finish earlier, the massage continues for the remainder of the hour. For a very relaxing massage by a pretty and sweet American blonde with standard finish and nothing more, Kaitlynn is an ATF.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/co...-4620/15108536

  9. #5076

    Jessica in Manassas (Adult job?'s)

    Has anyone experience Jessica. I called her couple of weeks ago. She sounded a bit too eager. So I didn't follow through. Sounds nice on the phone, just do know what in her bag of tricks. I have googles images and digits however a bit leery. Any insight?

    http://nova.backpage.com/AdultJobs/i...calls/16684575

  10. #5075

    Chelsea 408 number

    I saw Chelsea based on her oThER reviews, where a lot of people think those photos are really her, apparently. These people need to get their eyes checked as she doesn't even remotely resemble her. Her service is OK, and she charges a standard BP fare, but don't go in expecting a hot redhead with a some nice curves. She is not very pretty and has more than a few extra pounds.

  11. #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by TeluGuraj088  [View Original Post]
    Oh yes, I admit the fact that I have provided with less information because I thought it would be creepy to put the experience in detail. Anyways we started with a little bit of kissing, BJ for few minutes, licked her private parts and some action in multiple positions. She was very cooperative all the while and allowed me to do everything I wanted to do.

    I'm sorry but I can't provide any further information about my experience. Be this info useful or just a piece of trash for you.
    Thank you for the more detailed report. There's nothing creepy about sharing your experience. If anything it allows us to separate the good providers / mongers bs the bad providers / mongers.

    If you don't want to give too much details but wants to contribute then have members PM you for a better report especially if you want credibility.

  12. #5073

    Toni

    Saw Toni from BKS yesterday. If you like mature MILF providers she's the real deal. Petite busty figure, great personality and true GFE service. I think she'll be in NoVa for a few more days. http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-47/10502091 2. 0 for 1 h.

  13. #5072
    Quote Originally Posted by TeluGuraj088  [View Original Post]
    Oh yes, I admit the fact that I have provided with less information because I thought it would be creepy to put the experience in detail. Anyways we started with a little bit of kissing, BJ for few minutes, licked her private parts and some action in multiple positions. She was very cooperative all the while and allowed me to do everything I wanted to do.

    I'm sorry but I can't provide any further information about my experience. Be this info useful or just a piece of trash for you.
    You have to go with what's comfortable for you to post, TG. Sometimes, that's because of the girl's request, and sometimes it's for personal reasons that you might not be at liberty to disclose.

    That said, however, you'll find that other members will likely be less than enthusiastic to share their detailed intel with you (even via PM) until you build up some "board cred" that establishes your bona fides. But, don't fret too much. You'll eventually find your comfort level here, as everyone else has managed to do, and your posts will reflect that. And, you'll also know when to post more details and when to post less. There's no equation to quantify it, and it's not an exact science; you "just know" when it's right and when it's not.

    At any rate, welcome to the Forum and happy mongering. Keep posting, to the extent you can, and you'll find others here are generally willing to help based on the track record you establish for yourself. Regards.

    Roman.

  14. #5071

    Don't USE HER LUBE! : P

    The following is my review on.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ymate/16081724

    Ok all jokes aside I really do want to warn you to not use her lube, even if she uses it for your pre message she will get mad. LUCKILY as a formality I ALWAYS bring a gift, some agencies actually require it, I just like that little formality and gave her a Stuffed animal, Sealed Baby Oil Bottle, and Kpop Music Album.

    Arrangements.

    Set Up / Appointment. Really easy and fast. Just don't talk too fast, her English is poor. Be NICE.

    Incall. Hotel was really nice and clean.

    Massage - 30 minutes full Body both sides 9/10 Felt great sense I was a little sore from working out.

    Happy Ending - 30 minutes Nothing Kinky. No fingering. No Head (both ways) service delivery I'd rate 5/10 atmosphere was great though.

    GIRL.

    Ethnicity. Chinese.

    Visuals - 4/10 Not the girl you see on the AD. I asked if it was her friend and tried to get set up with her BUUUUT she said she was by herself.

    Age - 3/10 Totally fraudulent. Ad said 22 I would say she was in her 40's.

    Body. Really Nice. Very soft and takes care of herself. About 5 ft3 in.

    Attitude. OK I REALLY don't KNOW. She kept speaking in Mandarin and really did not want to be in any non traditional positions. Idk what she said but I was either hitting it too hard or she was getting upset. Really ambiguous.

    Price.

    1 hr Session = $160. I drove 30 miles and wasn't about to leave empty handed. Even if I was disappointed it appeared to me she wasn't busy. During the set up I asked if I could see her from 10:30-2 pm. She said no prob. I'll just pay her this time and take my business elsewhere next time.

    Overall 5/10 I was disappointed but ill take the bullet here for the rest of the crew, especially sense there was no reviews on her. HOWEVER if your on the older side (35-40's) this is something worth your money sense you know its more in your age range and her body is still nice. No disrespect intended, just keeping it practical and hey some people like the older woman.

    Oh yeah I know I'm new and this is my first post but I've been lurking for awhile and I'm also in TRE. I guess at the end of the day its your prerogative, but if you have any specific questions just PM me.

  15. #5070

    The special

    It's been a long time since I called a BP provider, but yesterday I had extra time during my lunch break and was in mood of some action and since I've seen some ads of young providers during last couple weeks I decided to check BP, I usually don't go for the "special" they tend to offer, but today I saw Ally's ad again and she was offering a special, so I was like, why not!

    She says is 22, she uses real pics, she has definitely some meat on those bones and is kind of friendly although YMMV, the service was good, I didn't hear any negative, for the price I'd say that's one of the best deals out there, if you are into young kind of chubby girls try her out before she leave the area.

    P.S.: these are the pictures from her ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image (1).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape