Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 13264
-
03-20-15 13:14 #4789
-
03-20-15 11:19 #4788Senior Member

Posts: 309
-
03-20-15 09:08 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 1417Tatiana who used to be tracey
Jimmy she has been around for long time, she will be back, started out of apt in revere, then the parlor on the beach, you get the point, usually you will not get full hour with her and if you only tip 40 she will short you even more for sure. Just an FYI.
Originally Posted by Jimmmy
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-15 08:31 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 154Yoga
Had almost same experience as BB. Saw her last week. Massage on table in living room. No extras available. Someone came in and went to the kitchen while I was on the table. She said he is rooming there and she is looking to get out of this bad situation. Very uncomfortable for me.
Originally Posted by Baconbits
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-15 08:06 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 162Amara
The gap kinda reminded me of Lauren Hutton. Sorta cute.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-15 07:55 #4784Senior Member

Posts: 1417Amara
Agree with looks except for gap in front two teeth, that said she is expensive compared to an AMP for just a manual release. FYI she has ads on another site that costs more than ads on BP, she uses different phone number too.
Originally Posted by BiggaDick
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-15 07:50 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 162Amara
I have seen Amara several times. She is more attractive than many. But those pictures are not hers. She has always been pleasant to visit. She offers a reasonably priced introductory session. You quickly learn that if you desire anything beyond an HJ it's going to be expensive. If she was better seductress I think she could coax many into spending more than they planned. She seems to have potential, but I have never wanted to pay the surcharge to find out. All in all, I would see her for her regular service over an AMP.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-15 00:00 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 1731Amara thinks that she is hotter and better value than she is. On TER her reviews measure her performance as average at best.
Bottomline is that there is better value out there. Common complaint in a lot of the reviews, is that while attractive, her performance is disappointing.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 22:22 #4781Senior Member

Posts: 1417Amara
Fake pics, but she is attractive but not my cup of tea, upsets too, thinks she is hotter than she is.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 22:17 #4780Senior Member

Posts: 506Amara
I've seen her but it was a while back. I think I have a review on here. I'm pretty sure she's not using real pics, though.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 22:11 #4779Senior Member

Posts: 396Yoga
Did you experience the triple threat. Yoga, massage and mediation? Is she the one in her pics?
Originally Posted by Baconbits
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 21:51 #4778Senior Member

Posts: 309Amara
She's gotten decent reviews but try to upsell to Escort.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 21:25 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 723Yoga
I believe that is the lady I reviewed awhile back. She worked out of her parents house in Marblehead. Decent looking. Nice lady. No extras. But I didn't feel the vibe and after I was on the table and she told ne her parents were upstairs. Never repeated.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy69
[View Original Post]
BB.
-
03-19-15 21:11 #4776Senior Member

Posts: 396Amara
Got to ask. Have been watching this for a while. She posts on and off but I swear her pics are getting hotter and hotter. Is this worth the plunge?
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...u-too/26439493
-
03-19-15 21:01 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 396Yoga, Massage & Meditation on North Shore
Hey,
Anyone check this out. I've been exchanging emails without success. Please help with information exchange. Jb.
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/4939831231.html










Reply With Quote






