Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 13049
-
04-05-15 12:46 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 333Most of those $120/ hhr BP asian places are Chinese. They are usually MILFs but not always. Pics are fake 95% of the time. However, if you're willing to invest a few rounds and get to know the bookers, they will trust you, send you the girls' real pics, be somewhat honest about the services, etc. Also, every now and then you can meet a diamond in the rough and get her number. That is the best.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
But again, you'll probably have to endure a lot of mediocre sessions.
-
04-05-15 12:27 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 79Unlikely
IME / O, you're extremely unlikely to fine what you're looking for at the $160 CAAMPs. Especially the ones that advertise. More likely they will be tired, 40+ and saggy.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
For what you're looking for, I think you're best off trying to pick up a civvy. No tits girls don't tend to work at these places.
-
04-05-15 09:56 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 12957 days of fun
I would love to do a week in a AMP; but I can't do 5 times a day anymore, I don't have that much money and my SO might get suspiciouse if I never come home. But if the girls feed you 3 meals a day, I might be willing to try. Any reviews of this service?
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-15 02:44 #2501I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623I know someone during a week in Canoga at an AMP.
Originally Posted by WhiteBoy3523
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-15 01:03 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 972I would suggest you buy a month or two of Rubmaps. Very good intel over there. Lots of places in the valley, but not all offer a HE. Good luck.
Originally Posted by WhiteBoy3523
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-15 19:45 #2499Regular Member

Posts: 2Any part really been looking around but nothing I'm new out here thanks.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-15 12:15 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 821Might want to check the SFV forum.
Originally Posted by WhiteBoy3523
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-15 10:39 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 972What part of the valley?
Originally Posted by WhiteBoy3523
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-15 13:52 #2496Regular Member

Posts: 2Any good massage parlores in sfv!!
Please let me know of any good ones thanks.
-
03-20-15 11:30 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 119When I first got into this I had no idea where to look for info- and I just thought that if I went to a shady looking massage parlor I might score a HE. I'd had 1 or 2 and been quoted the price up front. Typically around $40. So that's all I ever had in me.
I checked out a spot now long gone in Sunset, called Aroma. A skinny K-Girl named Bobby gave me a chiropractic adjustment and BBBJ plus CFS without ever asking what I wanted or talking orice. She never asked for a tip- and I just threw down the $40 I had with me.
It wasn't until the next time I went back to see her that I realized I had basically stiffed her- when she passed me off to the other girl who demanded $80 for the BBBJ she gave me. (I'll never forget her spending 5 min in the bathroom coughing and gargling after she took my load).
-
03-19-15 12:51 #2494Senior Member

Posts: 199Yeah that's pretty bad. IMO, this is one of the better run joints in town. Never had a bad experience here and the girls deserve their tips.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
But I'll just assume that those guys were not a part of this board.
-
03-18-15 13:18 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 821Cheap bastards
A couple weeks ago, I was visiting my fall-back CAMP with MMS taking care of me (it's on Venice Blvd on the 2nd floor above an east asian grocery). I overheard. In the space of an hour. Customer #1: wanted to leave a $3 tip after an hour massage, Customer #2: "left his wallet in the car. ' (never came back).
Now, this particular CAMP negotiates the package up front (at least MMS does) so, I don't know how that happened, but jeez, guys. That's lame.
-
03-18-15 10:28 #2492Senior Member

Posts: 82I might try it out just for the experience. Probably doesn't compare to the AMPs we all know and love, but I get curious about the foot places from time to time.
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-15 00:59 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 917Why? And I'm asking because in my experience they are not near as good as a regular AMP now for a good foot massage, the lower two, I like them.
Originally Posted by RohanCid
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-15 23:07 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 82Where can I find some info on good foot massage places? Not looking for specifics, just some basic info to get me started.











Reply With Quote






