Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 23675
-
03-17-15 18:16 #8705Senior Member

Posts: 5603Think quality over quantity. A nympho I used to date (that never masturbated less then 2 hours a day) once reported back to me that she just had the best 5 minutes of sex in her life with some guy. And she meant it. She was grinning from ear to ear.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
A MILF I dated for a while in my prime (who also masturbated a minimum of two hours a day) told me she lost 2 husbands due to her sex drive. She was fine with the sex and did not want to get divorced. But they weren't and got tired of hearing all that buzzing after they were done. Like you said these girls know their bodies and they also know (or should know) what's realistic. And in a "relationship" their feelings usually outweigh their physical needs. Meaning they are satisfied emotionally. So unless YOU feel like less of a man because they masturbate every chance they get, then its not really a problem.
My entire life I have always been a cum once and I am done kind of guy. So I learned early on how to delay my orgasm. Now I don't need to do that, as nature took over a long time ago and allows me to go as long as I want. If I am just looking for a release then 45 minutes could be fine. If I am in love or just super hot for a girl I may go 60 to 120 minutes. Anything more than that and boredom sets in. And I tell every girl upfront its a one shot deal. It's one reason I never do overnites. I don't think I have ever lost a girl due to not keeping up. Its more of a guy problem, similar to penis size. And as far as sugar babes. Hey, it's your dime. Spend it the way you like. Try focusing on submissive girls that do what they are told and are grateful to do it. Quality over quantity.
-
03-17-15 16:32 #8704Senior Member

Posts: 733Workout
Think fucking positions. I embrace the ball for balance with knees on the mat and go at it. You get a good core workout too and you develop your fast twitch muscles. Obviously other positions would round out your muscle development. Try to work up to a duration that you are exposed to IRL. Time your fucking by the clock. Most of us would be surprised at how short a period of time we go at it intensely. You have to be in darn good shape to pound a girl for 20 straight minutes, not to mention longer.
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
There are benefits to using a floor model fake vagina masturbation device . If you are erect looking at porn or whatever(prob not at the local gym ) you can work on your strength and endurance while orgasming as well .
-
03-17-15 16:11 #8703Senior Member

Posts: 713Just curious about the ventral supine position pumping with exercise ball. Is the ball under your feet so you're in a pushup position?
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-15 15:26 #8702Senior Member

Posts: 733More sex drive
" WTF, I just worked you over for 90 minutes straight, I know you came at least 15 times, and you still want more? The novelty in being with a girl like this wears off quick and it becomes work and makes you feel like less of a man" Deeds.
That experience does not appeal to me. It is too much work. Prostaglandin injections are the answer for long lasting erections. The problem is- -for me it lasts 3 hours- -rock hard no matter what I am doing. So if I have a 60 to 90 minute session with my SB, which is enough for my tastes, then I have this increasingly painful erection for 2 more hours. But it NEVER fails and I am always up and ready to go. It also nicely delays orgasm so I can pound the shit out of my Baby for as long as my lungs and her desire hold out. I do get winded so have to take a breather before getting back to it. Think about it guys, If you jumped rope for 60 seconds straight you will be exhausted. Manic fucking is no less energetic. So my workouts include an exercise on an exercise ball in the ventral supine position pumping for multiple sets of 20 as hard as I can go. The gym rats look at me a little funny but I think the guys know what's up LOL.
-
03-17-15 12:26 #8701Senior Member

Posts: 277Sex drive stuff
Ok, ole buddies, some of the stuff being written here, is questionable at least. I mean we all long for the days of the past when we could literally shoot our load 5-7 times in a night, but I doubt any of us over 40 still have that capacity.
For the average SB, some self control, lasting it out, the experience we have gained, maybe being able to go a few rounds throughout the night and morning is suffice. But what I'm talking about is that one in a hundred true nympho, who once her motor gets going, if it's not already simmering all the time to begin with, never shuts down. The problem is, girls like this, know they are this way and will generally develop a nose for seeking compatible men to fuck. They end up having been with lots of men who can keep up and then when they get with one of us, declining men due to age, they are not completely satisfied.
The last SB I was with would typically go something like this. I would rip her clothes off, pin her down in some fashion and finger and go down on her until she came at least 4-5 times, sometimes with toys, but those usually came later on. She enjoyed the vigorous two finger Gspot stuff that would make her squirt and as you know, that can be tiring, almost as much as fucking itself. She liked her pussy fingered really hard and fast and that is demanding physically. So in this process, while I might have had a rock hard erection to begin with, due to the workout I was giving her it would fade. After maybe 20-30 minutes of this and her having had several orgasms, shed start begging me to fuck her. Only I wasn't ready now and she could not comprehend this. She got frustrated and would say things like, "how can you make me cum like that so much and not be hard and turned on for me. That right there is undoubtedly something that would have been the case if I were still 25 or so. At this point, I need a little direct stimulation and it seemed to annoy her. So there is one difference.
So anyhow, she'd play with me for a bit and I'd be hard and fuck the living shit out of her until I was winded and it was time for me to either cum, or lose my erection from being tired. (this is where I think being in great cardio shape would definitely have helped. As Jez mentioned) by fucking her this way, she had many more huge orgasms. And then I'm finally finish. I'd move to toys for her and more going down and fingering etc, then she'd be screaming for me to fuck her again and I'd still be recovering. This told me she was obviously used to something else. I am like, WTF, I just worked you over for 90 minutes straight, I know you came at least 15 times, and you still want more? The novelty in being with a girl like this wears off quick and it becomes work and makes you feel like less of a man. But I would just think back to the others and recall those same efforts being too much and just chalk her up to being a freak of nature and not let it damage my ego. Even though I know lots of women are this way. My point is, I think I'm where I can take on a girl like this a few times a week maybe, but not every night. She needs a fucking machine to stay fully happy. And she's had them before. But those days are gone for me.
This is one small aspect of being in the bowl that can impact you psychologically. Pride aside, we all slow down and can only do so much stay on top of our game. But a vigorous exercise program with a very healthy diet can help a lot.
-
03-17-15 01:56 #8700Senior Member

Posts: 5603She messaged me and said she was ready to hook up asap. And then nothing. Go figure. The one I just posted below had dinner with me tonite. She had a perfect little body. If you like little girls that is. Might see her again as she only lived 10 minutes away and she seemed pretty chill.
Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-15 22:40 #8699Senior Member

Posts: 40How did it go with this girl? I messaged her a while back but ended up getting together with another girl instead.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-15 21:40 #8698Senior Member

Posts: 5603Got a M&G with the one on the right for tonite. Another legit dancer in hollywood. The smoking hot one on the left is her sister I think. Anyway she is so excited. She is 20, 5'3" and tiny. The M&G from yesterday will recommence on Friday for the real thing. She is getting waxed on wednesday to prepare. Can't wait for that one. And my ATF is suddenly hospitalized. It may be a while till I get to see her. Without my ATF and my MILF long gone my time is suddenly open to meet new babes.
-
03-16-15 15:37 #8697Senior Member

Posts: 166FYI blood pressure medicine can cause ed and lower your testostorone levels. Found this out the hard way. Diuretics turned me into a spaghetti noodle kinda scary.
Same drugs I'm on. Same result.
I ended up buying Cialis from China and I take them like candy when things are going crazy. Hell of a lot cheaper than the real stuff and only use when I need it.
The girls in KH8 love it. ( A strip Bar in LA where HWG lives... )
Normus Johnson.
-
03-15-15 22:21 #8696Senior Member

Posts: 5603This is why it works when it works. Just got this now.
"A $100 a date is completely reasonable and makes sense considering you are looking for a connection with someone".
-
03-15-15 21:51 #8695Senior Member

Posts: 5603Her body is fine. Its more about her skills and personality. She may have a better body than the girl below, even though they are the same height and weight. The white girls is more evenly distributed with a very flat tummy. But the girl today was like ooh la la over the top sexy sexy sexy. Just having a cute white girl riding on top while I reach around and deeply finger her ass isn't always enough.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-15 21:47 #8694Senior Member

Posts: 5603Went out and saw the cross legged girl from yesterdays post. We met in a public place and I could see her coming from a block away with that perfect pixie body of hers. All 5'4' and 102 lbs of it looking like my dream come true. A 25 year old island girl. We went for a quick bite and then drove till I found a quiet deserted spot nearby. This led to a 2 hour makeout session in the car with lots of OTC action. She said she was on her period and that she hadn't shaved. So it was a double no go. In the end I gave her 40 for a wax and a planned FC date for midweek.
No matter how many girls I see, when I find a tiny spinner with awesome kissing skills its game on. She is an SB with one prior SD that ended a year ago. Hasn't had sex in 2 months, so I am expecting a wild ride. I give her an 8 all around so far. We talked a lot about sex and I also told her about having a couple other SB's as we had the condom discussion as well. But we are all good and ready to rock.
After yesterdays lackluster performance in the FC I can see it was all about the chemistry. This girl today had me hard just off her kissing skills. A young guy could get hard looking at Macys ads for Juniors. But this old timer needs the total package.
-
03-15-15 21:10 #8693Senior Member

Posts: 917Re: drive performance
FYI blood pressure medicine can cause ed and lower your testostorone levels. Found this out the hard way. Diuretics turned me into a spaghetti noodle kinda scary.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-15 18:19 #8692Senior Member

Posts: 733Drive / Performance
My Drive is satisfied with twice / week. My performance is dictated by chemicals. Actually, if the Dick is hard the drive is there LOL.
So my full on Sugaring approach is based on the time and financial availability, which at the moment is one to two times / week. Chemically, I can sustain an erection for 3 hours strait, but can only Cum once. I've never had the luck / skill to have multiple O's. How nice would that be? I read that many of you guys are able to do that. So after delivering my load I lose the desire to keep on even though the hard on continues. As JL said, power pounding allows me to delay orgasm for a long time. If she likes it and responds with appropriate screaming and hollering I love it. But I personally slow it down to a slow sensual pump with deep and passionate kissing when I am ready to let the big dog eat. Often I would Cum, then continue in multiple positions --whatever my SB needs and wants to get her nutt (s) . Fortunately (for my needs) I have never had a Baby whose needs far exceeded mine. I like delivering multiple O's to her delaying mine until I am ready to finish it and she seems satiated.
As always YMMV.
-
03-15-15 18:07 #8691Senior Member

Posts: 733HollywoodGuy.
Just sent this one on her way. We did 90 minutes in the FC bare for the usual $. IDK if my ATF has ruined me or that she wasn't my type exactly. But I wasnt really running on all 8 cylinders today. I rarely bang in the daytime. But anyway I did my best, although I went up and down a few times. She was very sweet and got me hard again each time. She is very submissive but a bit too passive (or maybe just not enough experience).
This spinner white girl is what I like! It goes to show that we each have our own needs, wants, and styles.
HoyaSvnFgr.
Curious what the average term is with a SB before you guys call it quits. I had a great month with the first SB that I gave a monthly allowance. She was an absolute 10 in bed, but things are starting to fade. The chemistry was great, she seemed good with the cash I provided and the dinner dates. For a minute, it seemed like we were actually dating. I've noticed her communication has started to fade. I'm not sure if it's because our agreement didn't meet her specifications or if she got a higher offer.
The Babies are doing the same thing we are --always looking. Plus they also have SOs, BFs, and other SDs. Probably she found a better deal (I am looking for that elusive FB, who is content with meeting me in the FC for an hour or two.










Reply With Quote




