Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8675
    Quote Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    I have no doubts at all that the method works, brother. And I thank you for posting it and sharing it with the rest of us! If my area was less conservative and had deeper waters to fish in, I have no doubt I'd be rolling in the sugar babies.
    I did so a search for someone on here recently and did see the pickens were a lot slimmer in his area. I am sure in those cases the girls do want more cash and less pressure.

  2. #8674
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI. Every girl I have met in the last 6 weeks has been using the 5 steps. I am going to keep doing this until I find a better way. Of course I do customize when needed to fit the situation. But mostly (like 90%) its by the book.
    I have no doubts at all that the method works, brother. And I thank you for posting it and sharing it with the rest of us! If my area was less conservative and had deeper waters to fish in, I have no doubt I'd be rolling in the sugar babies.

  3. #8673
    Quote Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    In the meantime, I'm still trying HWG's suggested method, but my area is a shallow pool to fish in. I have been talking to a really sweet girl who lives about an hour away. Was supposed to M&G this weekend, but she had to cancel and she seemed genuinely upset about it. Hopefully next weekend then.
    Just an FYI. Every girl I have met in the last 6 weeks has been using the 5 steps. I am going to keep doing this until I find a better way. Of course I do customize when needed to fit the situation. But mostly (like 90%) its by the book.

  4. #8672
    The passive SB I started seeing at the tail end of last year is out of the picture. Her communications had slowly been deteriorating until one day she just finally stopped responding. I saw on her FB page that she had started seeing a new BF a week or two before our last date, so I thought that may have had something to do with her going silent. But now I see her on SA most every day, so I suspect she was displeased with me and / or current arrangement. She was far from being the best SB I ever had, but her expectations were low and she was likable, she just needed to work on her FC skills a lot. Can't say I miss her too much, in all honesty.

    So a few weeks later, I signed up for SA again and started using HWG's 5-step method. So far I've had a lot of no responses (but they have my email addy in my initial message, so one never knows when they may decide to reach out and contact me after my SA sub lapses). I've had a few that progressed past the initial messages but never lead to any M&G.

    One success I did have with the method led to a first-timer SB who lived about an hour away. M&G led straight to FC. Fun time was had by both of us, I felt there was genuine chemistry and connection. I thought for sure she'd be a great SB for quite a while. Fast forward a couple of weeks later and following a long and complicated series of events I won't go through here, she ended up taking an advance from me and taking off. I have frequently given this advice to the brothers who ask if they should give an advance to a girl: "Listen to your gut and follow your instincts". The two times before this I had given advances to other SBs, it worked out just fine, but not this time. My big head was telling me not to trust this girl and that she was going to rip me off, but I ignored it and went ahead anyway. So now I'm minus the advance (which wasn't all that much) and she's minus getting sugar on very regular basis. And since she has no job, her theft hurts her a lot more than it does me. What are some of these girls thinking?

    In the meantime, I'm still trying HWG's suggested method, but my area is a shallow pool to fish in. I have been talking to a really sweet girl who lives about an hour away. Was supposed to M&G this weekend, but she had to cancel and she seemed genuinely upset about it. Hopefully next weekend then.

  5. #8671
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just sent this one on her way. We did 90 minutes in the FC bare for the usual $. IDK if my ATF has ruined me or that she wasn't my type exactly. But I wasnt really running on all 8 cylinders today. I rarely bang in the daytime. But anyway I did my best, although I went up and down a few times. She was very sweet and got me hard again each time. She is very submissive but a bit too passive (or maybe just not enough experience). I could train her slowly to follow my script and she did her best, but for now I am undecided. About 5'4" 100 lbs, 19 and a nice girl. About a 7 all around. I might maybe see her again as she drives and just came straight to my house. No drama from her. Just not all that I need to be really turned on. Probably need to stick to the black girls to really keep me going. I really didn't want to see her at noon. But that was the only time she could make it and I just had to see how I felt about her. She has an interesting appeal. I guess the chemistry wasnt all there even though I wanted it to be.

    I was going to start a spreadsheet and check my biorhythms and see if that had any effect on my desire. And then how my performance was in relation to that. This week I find I am just a little down. Whenever that happens I get all paranoid and think, OMG this is it, I am officially over the hill, but then I bounce back a day or two later. I dont wanna get too hung up on my ATF. So the search continues. My three regulars are an eclectic and congenial group. Not a hater or jealous one in the group. I could get a big house in vegas (its so damn cheap to live there) and then live with all three of them and start some kind of internet reality show. LOL
    Very pretty body! Did you find her on SA Hollywood? I'm not local to her but would love to see her face if she shows it on her listing.

  6. #8670
    Here are two willing POTS. Miss crossed legs (kinda bony the way I like em) says she is good for a $ (looks to be a real SB). The other one (UTR) says $$ for the first date and then a $. Thats not likely to happen but she has some awesome lips. White girls just don't have the lips. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎   aa.jpg‎  

  7. #8669
    Just sent this one on her way. We did 90 minutes in the FC bare for the usual $. IDK if my ATF has ruined me or that she wasn't my type exactly. But I wasnt really running on all 8 cylinders today. I rarely bang in the daytime. But anyway I did my best, although I went up and down a few times. She was very sweet and got me hard again each time. She is very submissive but a bit too passive (or maybe just not enough experience). I could train her slowly to follow my script and she did her best, but for now I am undecided. About 5'4" 100 lbs, 19 and a nice girl. About a 7 all around. I might maybe see her again as she drives and just came straight to my house. No drama from her. Just not all that I need to be really turned on. Probably need to stick to the black girls to really keep me going. I really didn't want to see her at noon. But that was the only time she could make it and I just had to see how I felt about her. She has an interesting appeal. I guess the chemistry wasnt all there even though I wanted it to be.

    I was going to start a spreadsheet and check my biorhythms and see if that had any effect on my desire. And then how my performance was in relation to that. This week I find I am just a little down. Whenever that happens I get all paranoid and think, OMG this is it, I am officially over the hill, but then I bounce back a day or two later. I dont wanna get too hung up on my ATF. So the search continues. My three regulars are an eclectic and congenial group. Not a hater or jealous one in the group. I could get a big house in vegas (its so damn cheap to live there) and then live with all three of them and start some kind of internet reality show. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1322.jpg‎  

  8. #8668
    Had my first M & G last night with my teen. I can't do the scale because I can't recall where I saw it at in past pages. Anyway a spinner. About 5'3" at best and 100 lb. Cute little thing. Mature for her age, which was nice. I guess when your first job was at 14 one tends to grow up fast. Rents a house with her girlfriend. How many teen girls are that responsible? I was impressed. Went out and had Chinese food then back to her place. Talked a little then got right to it. Tight little thing. Had to be careful not to hurt her, and I'm not hung like a horse either. Just tight pussy. She's a keeper. Not an airhead either. Tonight a pot first M & G again with the other teen I mentioned the other day. I couldn't wait til Monday. Pushing for a tonight meet up. I changed my mind on the Monday meet. Got to strike while the iron is hot. These young ones as we know have a high tendency to flake.

  9. #8667
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I bet a lot of these younger girls are thinking this. Pulled it off this girls twitter I saw the other day. "I just wish I could meet a guy my age that was cute & wealthy & not socially awkward".

    And there you have it. Once they totally get over the fact that its not likely to happen. They stay in the bowl.
    Exactly. They're not going to find it.

  10. #8666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Victory is mine

    Thought you were due an update. Especially since I just met this girl yesterday. After months. To be fair, I was out of town for much of it. She texted me several times asking for $ because she was so desperate. I didn't respond to them immediately, and when I did I told her everything would be okay and to hang in there. And when I return we will get together and I will help her out.

    We had a long text chain where she was asking me what my visit to her place would entail. What she should be ready for? It was occasionally flirty but not overtly. So I finally make it over to her tiny studio and call her to let me in. She's crying. She asks for 5 more minutes to get ready and if I could pick her up an energy drink from the store because she has been up all night. I do.

    Once inside, she sobs and tells me about her woes (again) and how she just wants to create her art and nobody supports her. I console her with a gentle back rub and stroke her hair and the back of her neck. She is still putting on makeup while crying. I tell her everything will be okay and offer her suggestions about ways she can generate a revenue stream. Modeling and stuff. But she will have to be patient because those avenues take a long time to travel. I ask her how she is making an income now. And she says she dances once a week and hates it. Bingo.

    Now I've been there 30 minutes and she has to walk her dog, so I go with her. She is wearing a tight dress and heels and walking this little dog around the neighborhood and turning heads, because she is tight. We get back to her place and she thanks me for helping her out and offering suggestions and asks if I can please keep her in mind for any job because she doesn't have any money at all right now and her car died, so she can't even get to the strip club. And starts crying again and asks for a loan. I reassure her again and tell her I don't give loans and usually when I help a girl financially, we are either dating or in an intimate relationship, even if it is just FWB. Then she says the seven words we all love to hear.

    "What I need is a Sugar Daddy".

    Without hesitation, I take her hand and look in her eyes and say "I can be that for you. ".

    It perks her up. She tells me how she will do anything if she just had five thousand dollars so she could concentrate on her art. I told her yeah, that's not going to happen. She asks how much and I tell her between 500 and 1200 a month depending on the frequency of how much she can meet. How many times would we have to meet for 1200? 3 times a week. And she gets out her calculator app on her phone. "I make three times that dancing at the club!" I responded that she should just work at the club more then. She sighed and asked if I could leave her money today, and I said yes. Then she got up to change into a little pink teddy. She easily is one of the top five hottest chicks I've ever been with. When she released those 38 DD natural boobs she said "these are worth more than 300 a week" and I replied "regardless, that's what the market supports. ".

    To be honest, it was a little awkward. She wasn't relaxed. Her place is tiny and uncomfortable. Afterward, she promised she would get better and was grateful for the gift. I was grateful too. She is built like a super-hero. 38DD-28-38. Amazing. Anyway, just wanted to share and say "thanks" for the help.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would just say something like "I have helped out a few girls with their problems over the years, even financial ones, but we were dating. I,m not saying that's what you had in mind, but I just wanted to put it out there.

    If that seems a little too forward, lets just have a look at those bills and see if we can prioritize them in a way that's not so scary. But I'm interested if you are".

    And then shut up.

    Sounds like something a little too close to civi dating and I doubt I could pull this off. But the cut to the chase approach works a good percentage of the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails j1.jpg‎   j2.jpg‎   j3.jpg‎   j4.jpg‎  

  11. #8665
    I bet a lot of these younger girls are thinking this. Pulled it off this girls twitter I saw the other day. "I just wish I could meet a guy my age that was cute & wealthy & not socially awkward".

    And there you have it. Once they totally get over the fact that its not likely to happen. They stay in the bowl.

  12. #8664
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike7794  [View Original Post]
    Now this is funny. I almost spit my coffee out when I got to the biological dad part.
    Yes it is funny, and I've actually seen similar (biological dad posting about how proud he was of his princess). I wanted to post an SD follow-up to his comment that said "I agree, I'm pretty proud of her too".

  13. #8663
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    It really is amazing how much information some of these girls put out there. I always conduct an internet background check if the m&g turns into something more. I want to know whether the girl is being remotely honest, or whether she will be sending a text to her friends with our hotel room number and a four of her guy friends show up knocking on the door while I am in mid act. There was one pot who had a Facebook page with a profile pic of her kissing a guy with a shotgun. I presumed it was her boyfriend or husband. I cancelled the m&g.

    Along the lines of the discussion thread related to private and public persona though, some of these young ladies have public social media profiles that would make you wonder how they ended up on a sugar daddy site. I think someone mentioned it before, but it really does seem like it is becoming some sort of rite of passage for these young girls. Bagging a SD appears to be on the list of things to check off the list, like hooking up with another girl, etc. , while these girls are in college or before they get married.

    Recently though I've found that sometimes running across a girl's fb page can be distracting. For example, when a 19 year old's biological dad posts on a the SBs fb page about how proud he is of her. I've found that it can be slightly jarring when that 19 year old is begging you to try anal for the first time.

    When that happened, I thought to myself, I am probably just as proud of this sweet young thing as her biological dad, just for very different reasons.

    Happy hunting gents.
    Now this is funny. I almost spit my coffee out when I got to the biological dad part.

  14. #8662
    My drive exceeds my performance. Technically I could have a babe or two a day for the rest of my life. Maybe I,m blessed. But hey this is L. A. The land of unending pussy. Always has been always will be. So now what?. I aim to keep my drive high but temper it with the thought of outrageous pussy bills I don't want to pay. I don't really work out anymore but I have almost zero body fat (like 15%) and do a lot of stair climbing everyday. Watch a bit of live porn and talk to a lot of girls on a daily basis.

    So I figured out I can throw a good fuck (like an hour say) 20-25 days a month. At one point I was on HGH, Test cream and vitamin see daily. And still am, minus the HGH (costs 1 k-2 k a month at a USA pharmacy). So my performance is adequate. All my SB's are amazed. LOL. I usually just end it due to boredom. An hour of fucking is enough. Throw in a half hour or so of oral and I am done.

    For the SB, an hour of sex from an older guy is 5 times better than any amount time with a younger guy. They just don't know the lay of the land. So I feel I am balancing it all to the best of my ability. This is a real quality problem for sure. Now its come down to the quality of my partner as well. She has to have skills, looks and personality for it to be an optimum experience. My ATF has sworn to suck my dick as much as I want whenever I want, to make sure I don't fall down on the job. It's very helpful. Like if she has a big O and needs a rest she can do it while sucking so there is no break in the action.

    A new girl may have to do less, but over time she is going to have to lend a helping hand (or mouth and tongue) here and there. I have always been very pro drug use. When I was young I used illegal drugs to enhance the experience. Now I don't take those anymore and just stick to what the DR ordered. Of course with an ATF or reliable provider you know what you are going to get and that helps me to be ready as well. They know what I want and need. Probably any half decent looking spinner will have a similar effect.

    So if I take my prescriptions, and only fuck spinners with good skills and personality, then I am fine. Also in my case a lot of role play and dirty talk work wonders as well. But I really do measure the time between sex so as to get the most out of it. And yeah sometimes I have to totally stop for a day or two.

  15. #8661
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287

    Sexually slowing as we age? Or speeding up?

    This is a topic that probably every SD thinks about. Well every male thinks about it at some point, but what I mean is SDs think about it more because of the age difference between ourselves and those we are banging.

    What I have found personally over time is that our sexual performance and our sex drive are two completely different things that may not even be linked at all. Maybe it varies on an individual basis? In my own case, I feel like my sexual performance is affected by a number of things, but the #1 factor is my exercise performance. As long as I exercise "optimally", I feel I perform my best. What is "performance"? Well, being able to fuck with the same enthusiasm that *I WOULD LIKE TO*. Do you see what I did there? I differentiated performance from drive again. How I do it, and how much I want to do it are two different things. Won't I be happiest, or at least feel the best, if I maximize both? In other words, feel like I want to fuck constantly, while being able to deliver the goods just as often?

    Well human limitations aside (I. E. We all get overworked, tired, distracted, stressed with life's issues, etc). I can only relay to the fellowship of the bowl my own experiences, and that is that my own sex DRIVE seems to be 80/20% psychological, while my PERFORMANCE seems to be 80/20% physical.

    I've never used performance enhancing drugs (not yet). Maybe I will someday. Some guys 20 years younger than me use them. I don't think it was an option for me at that age. The drugs themselves may have existed, but I didn't pay enough attention to them because I figured if I wanted to fuck my dick would get hard, and if not it wouldn't.

    I've told myself the time to try them would be when my drive outweighs my performance ability. If my performance ability outweighs my drive, there's no deficit, right? I mean, it implies I can do way more than I want to do. But, if I my drive outweighs my ability to perform, Houston we have a problem. Maybe chemicals can then help?

    So, here I want to focus on two different things. First, actual performance.

    I once asked a SB (one that I never had a M&G with) if she preferred younger or older guys. She said "just for sex I like guys my age because they fuck me harder. Sometimes older guys are too gentle. But for overall boyfriends I like older guys -- it's more than just a sexual attraction, it's how they make me feel overall".

    As I said, I never fucked that particular one -- but, if I know they like to be fucked hard, I fuck them hard. Not all women or SBs like this, though. Someone recently wrote about women always wanting whatever they don't have, and that more accurately reflects what I've found. When I was younger, I experimented a lot. Do they like it hard and fast or slower and sensual? It's all over the map, and no matter what you will meet a certain percentage of girls who tell you that everything you do is perfect, and you'll meet a certain percentage that complain at every possible opportunity.

    Even if it hasn't been discussed, some of them are quick to let you know what they want, grabbing your ass cheeks upon the first really vigorous thrust and encouraging a good hard fucking early on. To me, this is somewhat of a let down, because unfortunately I've found that faster, more vigorous motion tends to have kind of a numbing effect on me (or I should say on the nerve endings in my cock). If they want me to go all night without being able to cum, this is a good approach. But for me, a certain amount of rough, robotic pounding just starts to feel too mechanical (even with position switch ups), and before I know it I'm stuck with a stiff cock that feels like it got an injection of Novocain.

    Then again, it depends on the girl, the mood, the amount of alcohol we've both had. HWG talked about make-up fucks after a fight--good times can be had here, and sometimes a fight leading into a sort of an aggressive hate-fuck can be very exciting. But, making hard-pounding a routine can get boring just as any other predetermined formula for sex can.

    Back to what we, as SDs need to do.

    Performance -- I feel this is directly related to exercise and circulatory health. Building your endurance at the gym pays off big time in bed, not just in the direct ways you might think. By this I'm talking pure cardio-related stuff, running / cycling / etc. Think about your heart as the engine that powers the drive train (your cock). All of the other types of exercises (lifting weights etc.) help with that too (assuming you don't do it to the point of injury), and maybe certain types of muscle exercises help more than others, but ultimately you need good blood flow and a heart that can keep up with the boner, so try focusing on that.

    Drive -- This is almost certainly enhanced by the exercise I mentioned above. I know that I definitely get hornier more often when I'm in better shape than when I get slack. But, low drive in itself isn't really a problem, is it? If you don't want it as bad, then especially for those with an SO, is that really a problem? I mean, it is our drive that gets us into problems in the first place, right? I said before, performance is mostly physical and drive is mostly psychological. This means that if your drive is working overtime but your life or finances do not support what your drive wants you to do, your solution is probably easier than you think. Modify your way of thinking and it's problem solved. If your drive is already through the roof, but your performance does not support the level of your drive, then it's a problem worth trying to solve. I would just suggest solving via exercise before chemicals.

    The biggest problem I've found in my SB travels is simply one of timing. During my last SB season, I had my first-ever M&G that didn't end up in the FC. And, it was a blue-ball experience because I wanted her bad. So the next morning I got a table shower / tuggy at an AMP to alleviate my stress from the night before. That night, I met the SB of all SBs and had an all-nighter with her. I was good for two rounds, my energy level was not up to hers because I had blown the big load in the morning. How can I prevent something like that from happening? I had no idea the second SB would show up at all, much less be a 10 across the board. I can't prevent that from happening. Timing is as timing does.

    So, I'm not here to badmouth performance enhancers. I've already conceded they may be in my future. I've been curious about them for ages. But, I feel like once I go that route, I have one less reason to bust my ass at the gym. Most of the time, once we introduce a physiological change via an external chemical, we become dependent on that chemical to produce future similar results. How many people use ED drugs once or twice to get past a rut, then never use them again? Almost nobody. This is the whole intention of the pharmaceutical industry. So, for that reason, I see these as a last resort for me. I will not take them in order to make feel like fucking. I might take them in order to make me fuck like I did when I was younger, but I'm not going to take them just so I can revisit feelings I had when I was younger.

    Slowing down is going to happen to all of us, eventually. To me, it's all about putting that day off as long as possible. So far, exercise has been my savior. I like it because I have an actual measurable metric to compare my current self to my younger self. I know how much weight I could lift when I was 20. I know how far and fast I could run. Right now, I can still match my physical performance from those days (maybe I'm pushing myself closer to death without realizing it, but at least I can match the numbers). When I see those measurable metrics change, then I will know it's time to decide to either enslave myself to the mad scientists and CEO extortionists of the pharmaceutical industry, or simply re-adjust my own definition of happiness to accept aging gracefully.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape