Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,926 to 23,940 of 32158
-
03-18-15 10:07 #8233Senior Member

Posts: 433You got a legit massage at New World? I didn't think those ladies knew how to do a proper massage.
Originally Posted by AsianGamer
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-15 02:09 #8232Senior Member

Posts: 52Updated to include information.
Ns.
Originally Posted by AsianGamer
[View Original Post]
Place was called New world, had signs and statement all above board.
-
03-17-15 15:18 #8231Senior Member

Posts: 648I've known KK for years. Back to when she shared the house with Zaza.
Originally Posted by JaxTantricMan
[View Original Post]
KK uses her real photo in her Craigslist and BP ads, but she Does Not like to be reviewed.
I will only say she is very experienced and gives a great massage.
-
03-17-15 15:10 #8230Senior Member

Posts: 912That's informative, considering there are many AMPs in Herndon.
Originally Posted by AsianGamer
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-15 21:17 #8229Senior Member

Posts: 52Massage Report
Report for an AMP in Herndon VA, sorry came out to be a legit AMP damage done. 8, + . 2 for tip. Where's the hobbyist ones located at?
-
03-15-15 13:25 #8228Banned Member

Posts: 973KK Pix
The pix she sent me is actually of the girl with the great rack. I recognized her from another ad.
Originally Posted by AznVrep
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-15 22:43 #8227Regular Member

Posts: 3Just to let everyone know, This post stemmed from my visit to an AMP in the bridge. I caught a therapist staring up into the corner of the room, but when I looked I didn't really see anything out of the ordinary but the lights were pretty dim.
Originally Posted by AznVrep
[View Original Post]
My senses told me to get up an leave but for whatever reason I did not, I kind of regret that decision now. My concern is that if they are in fact doing this, and how this may implicate many clients. I would hate to see individuals get in any kind.
Of trouble because they are secretly being videoed. This would not be good if they were to be raided and the videos confiscated. You guys stay alert and be safe out there.
-
03-14-15 20:22 #8226Senior Member

Posts: 99I recall a place in nova that was caught doing this but I think it got shut down. Tk spa in md did this once I think and got raided and in trouble for it. Their back up and running I think.
Originally Posted by SonicRadr
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-15 20:20 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 99Where exactly are you looking to go in nova? Do you want to remain near 395/95? Inside the beltway or west towards centreville?
Originally Posted by Bazil
[View Original Post]
If you go to that FBSM provider plesae let me know. Looks like it could be fun.
-
03-14-15 20:17 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 99I think KK used to work out of a building with a couple other providers. One of them had a amzing rack. There were only 2 providers that offered the nova finish and the other girls were legit. I might have to visit her new location.
Originally Posted by JaxTantricMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-15 16:37 #8223

Posts: 906Welcome back, amigo. Or is your tenure here only temporary before you head back to SD?
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
For what it's worth, I never had any problems getting FS in / around SD. To be precise, though, my experiences weren't in downtown SD but rather outside of the city in the greater metro area. Specifically, there was a place on the 3000-3500 stretch of ECB that was entirely reliable. In fact, I drove down from Long Beach because I enjoyed the place, even with it's staff being on the more mature side. And there was another place in PB where I arrived just before opening time and got some hot FS from a college student who worked at the place on Mondays and Tuesdays only. Whenever I make it back to SD, I try to visit either of these two places but mainly the one on ECB. As others say, YMMV, but I've not had any difficulty getting FS in your neck of the woods (and at rates that are basically the same as here in the DMV area).
As for FS in these parts, the scene has changed a bit since you were gone, but things are picking up again if you know where to look. Some AMPs, mainly those north of the river, offer FS at approximately the rates you may remember. The only stipulation is that, unlike the 1990's, the girls are a bit older (but not outrageously so). But, then again, I'm also a bit older now, as well. These days, I'm finding that the occasional offer of service from a sultry MMS is too tempting to turn down. Your preferences and your experiences may differ from what I've found but, generally speaking, different levels of service can be had depending on where one looks and how one approaches the situation. And this last point is more important than you might think.
Roman.
-
03-13-15 14:20 #8222Banned Member

Posts: 973Thai Massage
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...by-kk/15392025
Come to experience a professional therapeutic massage that will relieve your stress and tension. I am a Thai therapist and specializes in Thai massage. I have a certification from The what Po medical school in Bangkok, Thailand. I have been practicing Thai massage for 10 years and I am also experience in deep tissue, Swedish, and combination massage. My unique approach to massage is combine Eastern massage with Western massage styles. I am very out going and friendly. You will not only like my massage but also enjoy a new company.
Body waxing, Trimming, Shaving $60.
•Brazilian $60 •Rio $30.
•Back & Shoulders $60 •Chest & Abdomen $60.
•Full Body wax $240 - $280.
Warm Table / Clean & Private Rooms with Soothing Music!
For Appointment Please Text.
KK 703-901-3702.
Gallows road at Vienna, VA, 22180.
I am visiting from out of town and saw this one at her apartment location near Dunn Loring Metro. Nice lady, soft hands, left happy. She is smaller chested and curvier than the pix she might send you which is of someone else, go figure, but still attractive and worth a visit for $. 2.
-
03-13-15 13:19 #8221Regular Member

Posts: 1Intro and Experience to Share
New to the site, and particularly new to the hobby. Just perusing this forum I stumbled on I've garnered a good bit of information to tuck away.
Despite the majority of my experiences being in the Fredericksburg area I work north, east, and west of the I-95 corridor; so, as I don't claim to be from NOVA it is where I often have to look to find a provider.
My go-to AMP is a place right next to Gold's Gym on Rt. 3 in Fredericksburg. I go there because of the relationship I've built with the owner. I've only been disappointed a time or two with a couple of her new girls. She would always make up for it on the next visit. It isn't FS, there is some OTC groping allowed, and sometimes prostate stimulation.
I've been to Tokyo Day Spa a few times always had the same tiny spinner type would straddle me for the finish and allow some experiences beyond OTC. Last time I tried to set an appointment to see her, I was told she no longer worked there and I should try another with promises I wouldn't be disappointed. I haven't been back since.
There's a place on William Street (technically William St, but still Rt. 3 if you ask me), across from Auto Zone and near MBH Settlement that promised new girls, new feel, new touch. It was an older lady, she looked really old and her dry hands scratched the entire time. Stayed for the typical finish, tipped as normal. Unless I hear of a better girl there, I won't return.
I've ventured to the Green Castle Wellness in Manassas. I had a great time there. The lady was young looking, but you can tell she was older. She definitely dressed to arouse; short skirt, button-down shirt tied up into a mid-drift. Only downside was after tip she wanted 40 more when I already tipped 50 beyond the house fee. For a typical HE I said next time. I have no intentions on returning after that.
I've been recently interested in seeking a FBSM provider in the Fredericksburg area-ish. This all stemmed from seeing one website in particular, and I've yet to see her but soon I will. (http://victoriaandersonnova.webstarts.com/).
I'm in Manassas at least every couple of weeks so visiting her shouldn't be an issue. I've also found a place an hour south, but heading south is unknown and not knowing the area well, I choose to stay away. However, if I make it that way I'll check into it. (temptingtouch.com).
The other reason I'm standoffish to visit these two is because I'm concerned about LEO. I don't need to be caught up in something like that. But, I am interested in a risk-free or the best mitigation of risk for a FBSM experience in the area. If any here as a recommendation to visit.
I've also checked out the BP scene. Often times it is YMMV, and often times I've been underwhelmed as the provider didn't exactly deliver as the ads would have suggested. Many times I should have walked and went with my reliable provider.
Any suggestions of places / people to visit wouldbe great. I've gathered a good bit already as I plan to venture to check out a place off of Gainesville Rd in Stafford.
I'm just looking for something, a feeling, an experience that makes me want to be a repeat customer, and not just out of convenience.
Happy Hunting to all and Be Safe.
-
03-13-15 00:49 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 276Dreamt about the 90's
My SD dreams included FS. My communication skills on this coast must be lacking!
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-15 22:22 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 131Sakura 2
Ok, well earlier today I posted about my experience at the new Sakura a couple days ago.
Shortly after that post I ventured down Rt 17 to get some Chinese food at China Wong, which is next door to Sakura spa. I just stepped outside and was walking to my vehicle when I hear, "Hello Honey!" from across the parking lot. I look up and see Mimi from Hong Kong. She runs up and gives me a big hug and kiss. She proceeds to tell me that her friend Iris works at Sakura and she drags me inside to introduce me.
Iris suggests a medium pressure massage since I just ate and gives me a very nice 60 min massage. Unlike the other day I was not disappointed on the flip. Nice rack, liberal roaming.
Mimi also answered my question, she is not affiliated with the new Mimi's on 610. She will be going back to NY for a little while soon, but she will be back in the area.
Damages .7/.6











Reply With Quote



