Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,221 to 17,235 of 20138
-
03-16-15 21:36 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 117Sounds like she has the golden pussy disease!
Originally Posted by JMann3
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-15 14:28 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 537Natasha is Missing!!
I was scrolling through BP and took a quick peek at Panacea's latest post for St. Patrick's day thinking I would see some of the cute outfits they have for the special themes. I was SHOCKED to see that there was no picture of Natasha in the montage!
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...th-us/14127495
That has never happened before. I'm just hoping it's an over site on someones part and she still works there. Can anyone confirm that to put my mind at ease?
-
03-15-15 23:57 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 87Big Boob BBW
Search BP for Peyton. If hers are not big enough, you have unrealistic expectations. Firm, too. She looks younger than her age, nice face, has been around 10-12 years, totally professional.
Originally Posted by FineByMe72
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-15 23:38 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 48Coming to GR this weekend.
Will any of you wonderful mongers recommended a beautiful lady who offers and decent massage, and offers a little more than HE. I'm prefer my ladies to be skinny to average, I'm not into bigger women. Please PM me and let me know.
-
03-15-15 14:38 #2914Regular Member

Posts: 11Karika. Something like that
Seen her at Pacific on 44th about a month or so ago. Started off nice, teasing the boys from the back. Then on the flip, she asked if I wanted anything else. I only go for one reason. She then said. . $80 for nude HE. I said "NO WAY" Then she said. . " I have guys pay up to $150 or more". I then told her, $40. ? She said NOPE. I said ok. I'm done then. Well. She then said, $40 topless HE. I was like, alright, whatever. NOT a good chest. She's a black girl, WEIRD chest and looked at the ceiling until I finished. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND anyone else to waste their money. Just my opinion.
-
03-13-15 21:47 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 147Big Girl at Bella's
I couldn't remember her name but I've seen her before. She does a good job. And I think more is available. . . If you like girls that look like Peter Griffin. I wouldn't repeat but only because I don't like just big girls I like big girls with big boobs. If anyone knows of a provider like that, let me know.
Originally Posted by CapAugieNemo
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-15 21:00 #2912

Posts: 275Nikki
Sean Nikki last week at East West off 44th and byron center. Big girl. But not fat. Excellent massage. Awesome HE BJ. More on the menu. I passed. If your into a large woman. Then go for it. Awesome firm breasts.
-
03-13-15 17:46 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 93Danielle at Mamma Dee's
With a slight change of work schedule, I found myself over in holland near lunch time. So I swung into Mamma Dee's for a little light lunch visit. Inside was a nice looking 24 year old girl named Danielle. She took. 40 for the 1/2 hr and showed me to the room. I dropped trow and laid on the table. She came back, and began the massage. Polite conversation. Average rub down. She was a little light on the oil, which caused a little friction. But oh well. She asked me to flip. I asked if she would also un-dress, and responded with "ya know that costs more". "I know" was my reply. "I'm good for it". So she dropped down to only a string thong, with very nice 34 C's hanging out. Full hand roaming available, even rubbing the clit. I asked if there was anything else on the menu, and she said she doesn't really do anything else. Said she had thought about doing escort work, but hasnt needed the money that bad. (This tells me for the right coin, she could be persuaded once she trusts you). The HE was quite mechanical, however she did take direction well, and handled the boys just right. Clean up, wipe down, and get dressed.
Since she never specified price I dropped another. 40 for tip, and went on my way. Normally I only tip. 20 but the open roaming menu made me smile. Will probably repeat if timing, funds, and work schedule all meet at the right alignment.
-
03-13-15 12:55 #2910Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Point!
You are so right. I should have gotten a name of that Scary SP to help my fellow Mongers out. Fact is, when I saw her I just wanted to get out of Dodge.
Originally Posted by CapAugieNemo
[View Original Post]
However, I did call Bella's just now and asked, "Who" was working THIS "Sat night / early Sunday morning" shift and was told that Morgan would be the SP this weekend.
Then I asked if Morgan was the SP that worked LAST weekend and I was told that Morgan worked last weekend. So now we know the name "Morgan. ".
We also now know that Morgan will be at it again this weekend. Rest assured, history will NOT repeat itself for me.
Hope that's a help and I'll make sure I include the SP's name in the future. Thanks for pointing out the opportunity I left open in my post and I hope this makes it right. . .
-
03-13-15 08:51 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 117Too bad you didn't get a name
Too bad you didn't get a name, it would have helped immensely when calling for an appointment, otherwise great report.
Originally Posted by LegMan218
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-15 21:54 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 390Look in the BP section. Post 5908.
Originally Posted by Bloozer
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-15 03:35 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 940Browsing
Stumbled on this. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...ation/18664753.
What's the scoop? Thanks.
-
03-11-15 17:19 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 68Lexi at Royal touch
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-lexi/18669167
Thinking about visiting her, anyone have any input on her? Feel free to message me as well!
-
03-11-15 07:57 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 100Zen
She is white. Clothes stayed on. Let me know if you get any more.
Originally Posted by TaylorMade0039
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-15 20:09 #2904Regular Member

Posts: 17Zen
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by TeeMich
[View Original Post]
Is she a white chick? I'm not really into black girls, so thought I'd ask before I set an appt. No offense to anyone, just not my thing.
Did she take off some clothes?
Thanks again!









Reply With Quote






