Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,941 to 23,955 of 32158
-
03-12-15 13:05 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 131Sakura
I visited Sakura, a new place that openned up on Rt 17, Warrenton Rd in Stafford. I was told I was their first customer. Despite the Japanese name and the ad saying they are Japanese, it appears to be Chinese.
Greeted by Grace, who says she used to work in a spa in Arlington for 3 years. She was quite attractive and looked about 25-30 yo, which means she is probably 40 ish.
Grace took me back to a room, I paid $100 for 90 min. I disrobed and laid face down. She came back in and asked if I wanted firm, medium, or light. I replied that I like a good firm massage and that I exactly what I got. Grace gave me a very good massage. I was draped for most of the massage, not like at a legit American place, but more than typical AMP. She incorporated stretching elements of a Thai massage, which felt really good.
On the flip she continued a very good massage and I stroked her leg and butt a bit to let her know I was willing, but that got me nowhere.
After the 90 min were just about up she asks if I would like a TS, I said yes, and she exits to warm up the water. She did a thorough job of washing me and that was the most attention certain parts were given.
The massage was excellent, but not the finish I was hoping for. I tipped $40 and departed. Undecided on if I will return, perhaps if I just need a really good massage.
I see a new place on Rt 610 in N Stafford has also openned named Mimi's. Any intel? Is it Mimi from Hong Kong down the street? Mimi from HK gives a good solid massage and has a nice finishing touch.
-
03-11-15 22:33 #8217Regular Member

Posts: 18Manassas place infiltrated by LEO
Saw a report today that blue sky got the five 0 visit.
-
03-11-15 20:08 #8216Regular Member

Posts: 1C & c
New guy here, new to the game and treading carefully in. First post.
I decided to give massages a try, as I haven't had one before.
Called C&C, verified that I wouldn't need an appointment and I was looking for a 1 h session.
Got there about 45 minutes later and was greeted by Sue / Soo maybe 40's who I requested a massage from.
She lead me to a dim room and asked how long I wanted to stay. I requested the hour and she said she could only do the half due to an appointment coming, and that I should make an appointment for 1 hour.
Agreed to the half. Massage was thorough, relaxing, and very nice.
Requested to extend to the full hour again but was denied due to the earlier mentioned appointment.
I told her the massage was very good and that I would make an appointment for an hour soon.
6 for the half hr, tipped. 2.
-
03-11-15 18:05 #8215Regular Member

Posts: 3AMP Secretly Videoing
Any chance I could PM a Senior member regarding this? Reason I am inquiring is that I recently got a bad vibe while at a local AMP and was just wondering if anyone knows if this has ever been an issue. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SonicRadr
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-15 17:38 #8214Regular Member

Posts: 14Goodbye Blue Sky
Heads up fellow mongers. Especially if you have been here in the last 3 months.
http://m.insidenova.com/headlines/po....html?mode=jqm
Two women have been charged with running a prostitution ring out of a Manassas massage parlor.
Investigators with the Manassas police department and the Prince William County / Manassas / Manassas Park Vice Narcotics Task Force executed a search warrant on March 10 at Blue Sky Massage, [Deleted by Admin], in Manassas, ending a three-month-long investigation into allegations that women at that business were exchanging sexual services for money, Manassas police spokeswoman Adrienne Helms said in a news release.
-
03-10-15 22:19 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 276Thanks and my own report
YMMV we almost crossed paths. Toss up for me between the new place, MnM, and a sunny place on the other side of 395. Ended up going to the sunny place and left happy as usual. That and MnM are my go-to places. Glad to know there is another option in the area. FYI, I can picture the office park and three european chicks used to operate out of a place over there.
FWIW, for me the massages are generally better at MnM but the sunny place has always presented more potential.
YMMV you and I apparently have similar tastes. Saw your comments on Roxanne over on the MD board. She's also a fave of mine.
-
03-10-15 20:15 #8212Regular Member

Posts: 3AMP Video
Hey all, new to the site and a quick question. Just wondering if there are any AMP's known that are suspect of secretly videoing sessions? If you don't want to answer publicly please PM me.
-
03-10-15 16:20 #8211Regular Member

Posts: 9Next time?
Are you sure she meant she wanted you to tip more next time? Or maybe she meant she will give you more next time because your tip was generous?
Originally Posted by YmmvAlot
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-15 14:43 #8210Senior Member

Posts: 126YMMV A LOT, New Place
YMMVALOT. Well done my man, well done. I wish all the write up had your clarity. And nice moniker!!
-
03-09-15 15:22 #8209Senior Member

Posts: 94Hong Kong
Returned to a reliable source. Frustrated trying to get several BPer's answer their phones or text more frequently than every 20 min or so. Finally, enough, Plan be. Actually turned out to be a very good choice.
Provider was Crystal, 5'6, cute, good skills. Opted for TS, not the best I've had but thorough. Massaged started covered, but that was nice considering it was cool following the TS. Crystal was considerate all the way through. Medium massage was requested and delivered well. She hit the tight spots. Flip brought standard NOVA finish with OTC. That was fine. She's a sweet girl and I would repeat if I thought it possible to get her again. Even she chuckled when I mentioned "if she were still here next time. " Overall good experience that met my needs.
-
03-07-15 21:57 #8208Senior Member

Posts: 112JmSuttr,
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
I have seen the same thing!
After the FCCC closed and TCCC change to hotel location the girls and services go downhill.
I missing TCCC Coco last summer! I have her digits, but she is stay in LA now.
K.
-
03-07-15 17:44 #8207Senior Member

Posts: 1991Same concept, better execution
I've always operated under the premise that all AAMPs are the same in concept (relatively low prices and steady rotation of girls from NY, LA, SF, etc) but some (TCCC / FCCC) did a decent enough job that they developed a good reputation.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
I've seen some gems at FCCC (Sunny was my fave) but I've also had some duds. With the current crop of fake pics and fake advertised services (Nuru? Really?) it's still a crapshoot anytime you take the plunge with one of these services. I tend to stay away unless I see a good review or board report that is timely enough for the reviewed girl to still be available. Also, if I do luck out and find a gem, I'm all about getting her personal digits, if she's willing. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't do that with Sunny and now I've lost track of her.
-
03-07-15 11:36 #8206Senior Member

Posts: 433Are the Chinese ladies who advertise on BP different than the TCCC or FCCC? I always assumed they were the same deal.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-15 11:02 #8205Senior Member

Posts: 765YoYo from Capital spa?
I called out to Captial Spa to check and see if YoYo was working and Mamasan told me she no longer worked there. I'm bummed, as she was a lot of fun. Does anyone know where she went? Oh how I long for the FCCC of TCCC. Anyone know if they have reopened somewhere? For what it's worth. I just came back from San Diego and must say we have it much better here than AMPs in SD. 50 miles outside of town though, you can get FS, but that was a hike for me. Stay safe.
-
03-06-15 16:07 #8204Senior Member

Posts: 1266You Aren't Kidding
I feel your frustration. Am up here this weekend and I have spent several hours researching the area pre-trip and it has been a major disappointment. Especially when you consider how large and populated the area is up here.
Originally Posted by Krakatoa
[View Original Post]
AMPs, CL, BP, and a few other sites all are hit / miss at the very best. Moving to some of the higher end ladies could be even a bigger disappointment then a lower end encounter and I haven't even factored in LE. Why would they care when there is basically nothing available? I did learn that the bots on CL are getting much more advanced.
I have several UTR's in the Virginia Beach area that I see on a regular basis so I will probably just save my hard earned dough for 2-3 of them when I get back. Yes. 2-3!











Reply With Quote




