Thread: The Rat Trap
+
Add Report
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 11067
-
03-08-15 21:20 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 30Better than Ripley's Believe It or Not.
I posted something on this thread about 2 wks ago and got jumped on by BackJack who had decided to teach me a thing or two because he had divined that I must be a newbie be / see I hadn't posted but a couple of times. He then called in the big gun, Camera3, and he then wrote to me too. BJ, I've decided is a negative guy who probably sees life as something to * about and C3, well, he's ok in my book in fact, he is kind of like the President of the Chamber of Commerce here or the Ambassador or Gandolf or Dumbledorf (or whatever from Harry Potter). The funny thing is that out of left field came Mr YragYrag but I might add he was quick to state that he was not defending me but he was finding fault with BJ.
Here's the really funny part, I'm nearly 40, live in the Tampa area, I'm single (so I don't have to worry about a significant other), still date but have a work route that covers from Ft Meyers across I-4 from Tampa to Daytona and then up to Jax. So, yeah, when I'm on the road like I've been it's good to have the oThER site or NR and now this USASG to fall back on. I just don't post. But reading those guys comments about having a GFE thread (PharmaGuy, RedSox2005, and ExecTalent) made me go back to the beginning of the Positive Escort Review thread and catch up on how that had started. Well, I just couldn't help myself and I wrote about Miss Feeling Froggy. Out of everything I wrote, Mr. BJ jumped on me about saying that Froggy was a low volume provider and took me to school about not knowing how to research, etc. Well, he called in C3 to really school and I'm ok with him so no problem there he's level headed but he too got kinda lost in the low volume thing too and they all missed the good stuff I wrote about her being a true GFE. Goodness, she is a special woman. She'll take on anybody regardless of race, religion, size, in a car, in a room, on a bed, wherever and enjoys you making her cum, too. God gave her an oversized clit and she loves it when you practice do unto others as you'the have them do unto you.
Then, here comes Mr. Yrag, II and he lets us know that Froggy has a day job and really is low volume. But I heard she is in a post graduate program and is writing her thesis on this whole escort business and that she isn't in this for the money anyway. She supposedly does this as more of a hobby because this way she can see as many people as she wants as often as she wants no strings attached kind of thing. She just likes to chase dick and this way she can pick as she chooses. But now (recently) I see Mr Yrag is a photographer and I went back and found that he has done a lot of photo shoots with Froggy too. So, in the end it is really Mr Yrag who is the winner here because she has let Yrag2 take some pretty private, intimate photos and he will have those images of her for the rest of his life. Wow, that makes you stop and wonder, huh? The Indians didn't want their photo taken for fear that their soul would be taken but here is are SPs that allow someone to have their image forever. That is cool, now that I'll take some schooling on is it just a money thing or is it only with certain ones or how does this work? Do all SPs just sell their image to someone? So, one day in the future, after Miss Froggy has given up being the queen of BBBJCIM and had her fun and wrote her thesis and earned her degree she'll be sitting in a rocker telling her grandkids stories and old Mr Yrag will be sharing his up close and personal shots of her with the guys in the nursing home. This place is the best. And so far, I think Mr Yrag is on to something with saying she is working on her PhD. Keep posting your photos, sir. And, you, Miss Froggy, keep doing what you do best (and seem to love doing, too). Ain't this a great place?
-
03-07-15 14:07 #1721Senior Member

Posts: 1052Nuru
I have had Nuru massages in Japan (where they originated) and throughout Asia. They are much better than the soapy massage because of the greater viscosity and the duration of the slipping sliding effect.
The Nuru gel can be purchased online from specialty retailers and even on Amazon. Just do a search on Nuru gel.
Locally, it can be purchased at Fairvilla.
http://www.fairvilla.com/fairvilla-locations/
Fairvilla also stocks one of the best lubricants around Jo H2 O and has formal classes on various topics which should be of interest to forum members.
No financial interest in Fairvilla just like that they bring human sexuality into the mainstream. Have seen many attractive women shopping there as well of groups of little old ladies in red hats. Am sure this pisses off all the sexually repressed board up their ass types like Sheriff Grady Judd which in turn pleases me to no end.
-
03-07-15 13:16 #1720Banned Member

Posts: 356Soapy Liquid Lapdance
I first got a massage like this from a nice AA SP here in Orlando who use to advertise them as "Nuru Massages". I forget her name. But anyway, I stole her idea.
Originally Posted by TopGun9181
[View Original Post]
She used a large air mattress. I went to Wal-Mart and got one. You flip it over though on the reverse side because then there is a fairly substantial edge that keeps all the liquid from going on the floor. They sell "Nuru Oils" for the real thing, but warm soapy / sudsy water works just as well. Once the liquid hits your bodies, it's just slip-and-slide Heaven from there on.
Anyway, I set this up sometimes at my place when I have outcalls come over for more than an hour. Sweet Izzy (who moved away to Alabama) was my most frequent participant. However, Feeling Froggy has also experienced this with me at my place. I'd love do it with Michele1 L, but she only does incalls.
Since everyone seemed to like the screen shots, here's one more from our video, for the road!
-
03-07-15 05:57 #1719Senior Member

Posts: 2655Have Soap Will Travel
I does look like a lot of fun, Slip Sliding Away!
Originally Posted by Mystical0945
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-15 22:51 #1718Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 734Holy Mother Of God
Does anybody have a tub because this looks like A LOT OF FUN. You go girl! What's that phrase from McDonald, "I'm loving it".
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
Love To ALL.
Xo Ashley.
Play Safe BUT Always Play HARRRRRRD.
-
03-06-15 17:04 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 540I want
Where can I get something like that??
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
Last time I had a soapy massage like that was in CA.
-
03-06-15 15:03 #1716Regular Member

Posts: 16What ever happened to Izzy?
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-15 13:55 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 7338HOLY SHIT that looks like a great time. When I seen those pics I was thinking it was some fun at an MP and I wanted to know if it was anywhere closeby? A guy that wouldn't enjoy something like that has to have something wrong with him.
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-15 12:28 #1714Banned Member

Posts: 356Soapy Liquid Lapdance
Yeah, reminds me of all the fun I use to have with my ATF Izzy before she left town!
Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs
[View Original Post]
Only I think "I" was the one doing the smiling!
Man, do I miss that woman!
-
03-06-15 11:53 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 2464Has anyone bought a Scroguard?
C3.
Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-15 09:20 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 369Yup!
Don't forget the two oriental ladies covered in soap, just smiling at you, and that crazy liquid lapdance, the one with the ass going up and down. Our logo should be the one with the lady holding her index to her lips, shushing. Priceless.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy82
[View Original Post]
Now back to that bouncing blonde. Boing, boing, boing.
-
03-06-15 02:29 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 32Thank You Advertisers!
I'd just like to take a second to thank a couple of the advertisers on this site. I can't come to this site without taking a couple minutes to watch that blonde with the glasses and huge tits doing some wild CG action with her tits swinging around, threatening to knock someone out! Mesmerizing!!
And then there's the well-endowed lady in the grey / pink boy shorts rotating her hips above a chair. Both ads say "Fuck MILFs Tonight" but I don't see how either of them would qualify as a MILF. And I doubt that they would be the ones the website hooks me up with. I sure do wish one of those ladies would stop by Orlando sometime.
Choirboy.
-
03-05-15 22:00 #1710Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1My LE experiences thus far.
Long time lurker / provider, first time poster. I enjoy the forum quite a bit and I've gained a lot of insight. Though, I've never felt the urge to post. I've recently gotten a couple of weird calls lately as well. Including a call from what turned out to be a news worthy story earlier last month. So I thought I would.
Originally Posted by Sexifun
[View Original Post]
Post my experience lately.
A guy called last week and we set up the appointment. Got to the hotel and called so I could meet him in the lobby. (Past experience has apprised me that meeting an escort initially in a private place I. E hotel room is against the law. Orange county ordinance actually.).
So I call and he says that he can't come down because he's naked and waiting for me. Also, he says this is something we discussed. Not only did we not discuss this, but if we had, I would have told him that is something I cannot do. Very strange goings on indeed.
The call I got from verified LE went like this: He called, then called and confirmed. Red flag #1-He called from a local number but was staying at a hotel. Asked him to explain.
Said he was married. Plausible. Red flag #2-Googled the number and it came back to 2 escorts that advertised in the area a couple of months ago. Asked him to explain. Said it was a Google voice number. Eh. Odd coincidence. I declined the appointment. Red flag #3-He was totally fine with me not wanting to see him! Usually when I even imply that.
A clients info and circumstances seem shady to me they do anything in their power to debate me on that point.
Stay safe ladies and gents. Remember, the police are taught not to trust you. Why trust them? Happy Hunting -LL.
-
03-05-15 20:13 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 93Call back check
Most cities do not have our central Florida LE craziness. Ladies and in particular independents, would call the hotel and in order to be patched in they have to identify the guest by name. Now that they have a room number and a guest name they can use that as a safety back up incase something happen to them. That was my understanding anyway.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
LE check, I remember a while back someone came up with a form asking questions and requiring a signature and I'd. I thought that was interesting and would be tough to challenge in court. The sad part, I trust the SP with my info more than LE.
Where is the ladies input in this conversation?
-
03-05-15 18:53 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 742I kinda enjoyed reading the posts you made here I check out Daytona boards on occasion.
Originally Posted by Swaganna
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





