Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 19268
-
02-27-15 09:07 #8093Senior Member

Posts: 60Pet Peeve
This post is not meant to flame one person but just an observation in general.
Originally Posted by BusHunter69
[View Original Post]
Why does the donation amount need to be written in code? I see the amounts written in dollar signs (to indicate each $100), I see it written with decimal points to indicate amounts less than 100 (. 8 or. 80) and I have seen combinations and different variations (as shown in the quote) that make me scratch my head sometimes. I'm guessing 16 is supposed to be 160 SOOO - why not just write 160?? I don't understand why it needs to be written as 16,1. 6, $6, $. 6, $60, $. 60, etc. etc, or I've even seen $$. 6 because you have to put the dollar sign before the amount, right? LOL Do people think that if you write out the amount in code you are going to be less guilty when the Gestapo comes or what? $160 or 160 seems fine. Then you have newbies asking every couple months or so because it's to difficult to decipher. Annoying.
Rant off.
-
02-27-15 08:31 #8092Senior Member

Posts: 60Clariification?
Could you elaborate on "crazy"? Crazy as in risky? Crazy busy with sp's? Crazy busy with LE? Which are the little hotels? As I said I am not too familiar with the area, I cruised through Mo6 and Redtop Inn (east of freeway of 14) as I thought those were the most likely candidates. I don't remember what else is in the immediate area. From what I remember there is another on the west side of freeway that was a bit nicer (I was there 20 years ago, don't recall the name).
Originally Posted by Dadada
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 16:39 #8091Regular Member

Posts: 12I go to Madison Heights sometimes. The little hotels are crazy. I don't know who would stay there. Maybe they are residence hotels? I would believe all of them have hoes.
Originally Posted by IToftt
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 14:43 #8090Senior Member

Posts: 112Whoa, not good.
Originally Posted by BusHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 08:18 #8089Senior Member

Posts: 265Southern Bell
I met her at a no tel about 6-7 months ago. Paid for an hour. 16, very rushed because she had a driver waiting. On the phone I asked for GFE she was cool with it till she got there. I'm kinda glad to be honest. Nice body, but all an all very lame. Paid for an hour she was there a total of 25 minutes. 30 sec BBBJ then mish. No daty, no CG, no doggie, no no no was all I heard. Which was fine with me I was going to do 2 or 3 hours. But I always test out the first hour to see how it goes. She wanted a tip too. I told her don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out. When she was outside I heard a bang she kick the door of a car outside of my room. Wasn't mine LOL. Drama. Went down the street and picked up Melanie later. It's not often I write bad about someone, I feel she was worth it.
Originally Posted by Jooop
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 07:52 #8088Regular Member

Posts: 11I couldn't agree more. Same experience here.
Originally Posted by Blazer1
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 21:27 #8087Senior Member

Posts: 128Waste of time
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...r-you/13113149
Saw her the other day. Complete waste of money. Heavier than the pics. Only good thing I will say she was nice. If you want a overpriced lame HJ be my guest.
-
02-25-15 16:12 #8086Senior Member

Posts: 643She used to post a lot on NR looks like she left town and is back her reviews have been mixed.
Originally Posted by Jooop
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 10:00 #8085Senior Member

Posts: 64Tirica
Read her bad review on SW page but my other head was incharge. And to be honest she's exactly my type:
Had a dream I Called her out call and agreed $ for an hour. We also agree that no ipfront and she said yes. When she cam she wanted upfront and said no way. She started rushing at the very first min and no daty or fiv. I got sofe as she was rushing all the time. I told her I'm not going to get hard if you keep rushing but no response. Pull out gave her half the donation and told her to leave. She stayed 20 min total. Her right hand had many many burses, candy all the time obviously. Stay away don't waste your time.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-now/17977116
-
02-25-15 09:42 #8084Senior Member

Posts: 64If that was your first time I think it wasn't too bad at all. At least you enjoyed it. My forst was a ripe off. And I know almost all of us had a terrible first time unless itnwas with an expert buddy recommendations.
Originally Posted by MrPoundTown
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 09:37 #8083Senior Member

Posts: 64Seems we've got the same test. Been looking online but nothing except the phone # belong to them. Also fond one or both on fb. Thinking about oucall. Please do pm me if you toftt and let me know. I would do the same too.
Originally Posted by DetSteve
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 09:30 #8082Senior Member

Posts: 64She's got 8-9 appearance but 2-4 performance on the othersite ter.
Originally Posted by Jooop
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 05:20 #8081Senior Member

Posts: 1019Any info
-
02-25-15 02:44 #8080Senior Member

Posts: 108Sarah
"Don't want to Yolo it". Anyone have a dream about this gal? http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...sure-v/8603383.
Did an image search, and it pulled up a two year old with the same exact text.
-
02-24-15 16:23 #8079Senior Member

Posts: 144Curious
I was curious as well and haven't made my way out there to check out the area, by the ads one could assume every person stayin at these hotels is a sp. Makes me want to rent a room and go door knocking.
Originally Posted by TheDoughBoy
[View Original Post]















