rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8093

    Pet Peeve

    Quote Originally Posted by BusHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I met her at a no tel about 6-7 months ago. Paid for an hour. 16, very rushed...
    This post is not meant to flame one person but just an observation in general.

    Why does the donation amount need to be written in code? I see the amounts written in dollar signs (to indicate each $100), I see it written with decimal points to indicate amounts less than 100 (. 8 or. 80) and I have seen combinations and different variations (as shown in the quote) that make me scratch my head sometimes. I'm guessing 16 is supposed to be 160 SOOO - why not just write 160?? I don't understand why it needs to be written as 16,1. 6, $6, $. 6, $60, $. 60, etc. etc, or I've even seen $$. 6 because you have to put the dollar sign before the amount, right? LOL Do people think that if you write out the amount in code you are going to be less guilty when the Gestapo comes or what? $160 or 160 seems fine. Then you have newbies asking every couple months or so because it's to difficult to decipher. Annoying.

    Rant off.

  2. #8092

    Clariification?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dadada  [View Original Post]
    I go to Madison Heights sometimes. The little hotels are crazy. I don't know who would stay there. Maybe they are residence hotels? I would believe all of them have hoes.
    Could you elaborate on "crazy"? Crazy as in risky? Crazy busy with sp's? Crazy busy with LE? Which are the little hotels? As I said I am not too familiar with the area, I cruised through Mo6 and Redtop Inn (east of freeway of 14) as I thought those were the most likely candidates. I don't remember what else is in the immediate area. From what I remember there is another on the west side of freeway that was a bit nicer (I was there 20 years ago, don't recall the name).

  3. #8091
    Quote Originally Posted by IToftt  [View Original Post]
    I was curious as well and haven't made my way out there to check out the area, by the ads one could assume every person stayin at these hotels is a sp. Makes me want to rent a room and go door knocking.
    I go to Madison Heights sometimes. The little hotels are crazy. I don't know who would stay there. Maybe they are residence hotels? I would believe all of them have hoes.

  4. #8090
    Quote Originally Posted by BusHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I met her at a no tel about 6-7 months ago. Paid for an hour. 16, very rushed because she had a driver waiting. On the phone I asked for GFE she was cool with it till she got there. I'm kinda glad to be honest. Nice body, but all an all very lame. Paid for an hour she was there a total of 25 minutes. 30 sec BBBJ then mish. No daty, no CG, no doggie, no no no was all I heard. Which was fine with me I was going to do 2 or 3 hours. But I always test out the first hour to see how it goes. She wanted a tip too. I told her don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out. When she was outside I heard a bang she kick the door of a car outside of my room. Wasn't mine LOL. Drama. Went down the street and picked up Melanie later. It's not often I write bad about someone, I feel she was worth it.
    Whoa, not good.

  5. #8089

    Southern Bell

    I met her at a no tel about 6-7 months ago. Paid for an hour. 16, very rushed because she had a driver waiting. On the phone I asked for GFE she was cool with it till she got there. I'm kinda glad to be honest. Nice body, but all an all very lame. Paid for an hour she was there a total of 25 minutes. 30 sec BBBJ then mish. No daty, no CG, no doggie, no no no was all I heard. Which was fine with me I was going to do 2 or 3 hours. But I always test out the first hour to see how it goes. She wanted a tip too. I told her don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out. When she was outside I heard a bang she kick the door of a car outside of my room. Wasn't mine LOL. Drama. Went down the street and picked up Melanie later. It's not often I write bad about someone, I feel she was worth it.

  6. #8088
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...r-you/13113149

    Saw her the other day. Complete waste of money. Heavier than the pics. Only good thing I will say she was nice. If you want a overpriced lame HJ be my guest.
    I couldn't agree more. Same experience here.

  7. #8087

    Waste of time

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...r-you/13113149

    Saw her the other day. Complete waste of money. Heavier than the pics. Only good thing I will say she was nice. If you want a overpriced lame HJ be my guest.

  8. #8086
    She used to post a lot on NR looks like she left town and is back her reviews have been mixed.

  9. #8085

    Tirica

    Read her bad review on SW page but my other head was incharge. And to be honest she's exactly my type:

    Had a dream I Called her out call and agreed $ for an hour. We also agree that no ipfront and she said yes. When she cam she wanted upfront and said no way. She started rushing at the very first min and no daty or fiv. I got sofe as she was rushing all the time. I told her I'm not going to get hard if you keep rushing but no response. Pull out gave her half the donation and told her to leave. She stayed 20 min total. Her right hand had many many burses, candy all the time obviously. Stay away don't waste your time.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-now/17977116

  10. #8084
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoundTown  [View Original Post]
    Good lesson learned! Been there done that just not that much of a burn.

    Any of these girls set up at crappy notels are risky. I learned to stay at away from 696 deq and roseville.

    You learn through bad experiences. In the past I use to think more money is worth it but its not true. You have to be prepared to be disappointed before you find the girl that rocks your world. I pay way too much before, & I paid very little. Got to be patient. I've had over nighters for a hundred bucks, had 2 hour sessions 100. Define a good girl you take care of them. It's very rare that you find one but if you do you don't fucking tell anybody.
    If that was your first time I think it wasn't too bad at all. At least you enjoyed it. My forst was a ripe off. And I know almost all of us had a terrible first time unless itnwas with an expert buddy recommendations.

  11. #8083
    Quote Originally Posted by DetSteve  [View Original Post]
    I have searched past threads for either of these providers with no luck. Hoping someone can help as I am enticed by both of their ads. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...it-mt/17793222.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...laces/15687439
    Seems we've got the same test. Been looking online but nothing except the phone # belong to them. Also fond one or both on fb. Thinking about oucall. Please do pm me if you toftt and let me know. I would do the same too.

  12. #8082
    She's got 8-9 appearance but 2-4 performance on the othersite ter.

  13. #8081

  14. #8080
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Sarah

    "Don't want to Yolo it". Anyone have a dream about this gal? http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...sure-v/8603383.

    Did an image search, and it pulled up a two year old with the same exact text.

  15. #8079

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoughBoy  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for some input from those who have been to this area. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post here.

    I've read that this area has strong LE presence including stings / busts. I drove through the area the other day to scope it out (M6 & RR specifically). In the M6 lot was an old school RV painted black w a white stripe (the only thing missing was the word POLICE) which looks like it hasn't moved in some time, also a white, windowless Sprinter van (reminded me of a paddy wagon) and multiple semi's with trailers. This was early afternoon not late at night when I'd expect to see more vehicles parked for overnight rest.

    I admit that I am a bit paranoid since this is outside my comfort zone but I do see a lot of TGTBT ads in this area too.
    I was curious as well and haven't made my way out there to check out the area, by the ads one could assume every person stayin at these hotels is a sp. Makes me want to rent a room and go door knocking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape