Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,326 to 44,340 of 58934
-
02-26-15 18:12 #14609Senior Member

Posts: 811I have emailed with the girl. She is not licensed but also says NO SEXUAL activity at all.
Originally Posted by SouthernGent51
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 16:14 #14608Senior Member

Posts: 54So, Cherry blossom. Hmmmm
So I decided to check out cherry blossom as it seems to be popular and my go to place is now closed for repairs it seems. Sad face. Last week was my first visit. As the door opened there was a smiling face pulling me in saying how glad she was I showed up and how she missed me. It was (Cece or another name) from Spa Serenity. It was indeed good to see her. She asked for. 8 for the hour. Table shower to start things off. Then off to the massage which was as good as she has all ways been. After the flip she asked if I wanted it all and I said yes. Then she says 150.
What?? No no Its always been 100 with you. She tells me that this is a new place and its nicer and mamasan wants 150.
She ends up doing it for 100. But says next time bring more. After reading a few more reviews I see a few of us have been getting FS for 120. So I decide to try again. This time is to busy and Janay says to come back. I decide to come back next day. At the door a lovely woman answer. Her name is Kaylee. Asks for. 80 for the hour. Nice table shower that leads to a very light massage. But things progress well to which she asks 160 for everything.
What?? You have to be kidding me. In my head I'm thinking other choice words. I give her 120 and say that's all I have. She counters I give you BJ. Sorry but no way on a 120 BJ. I say fine just HE and she says 60. All the while saying how wonderful place is and how shower is nice and she gave. Good massage for an hour. I tell her I can get all of that for less else where and she says you can go there but next time bring more money. Last chance I say 40 HE and she says 60.
At this point I put it all back but for 20 and just say finish the massage. And she does for about another 15 min. I am dressed and out of there with 100 in my pocket (should have been 120 but.).
My thoughts are it should not be more than 200. Cherry blossom is to high on itself and we are feeding it. Janays prices were high at lavender but an hour was. 60.
If you want a definite FS then head on over and bring lots of cash. I suggest doing the half hour because it might save you some dough.
As for me I will move to other pastures. And hope Spa Serenity opens back up. If anyone has a hint for another place to try please pm me.
-
02-26-15 14:19 #14607Senior Member

Posts: 103Asahi
4th and last report for now.
Went to Asahi in Altamonte twice, both one hour and standard tip. First time was spectacular. Great ts and then nice sauna. Massage was best in a long time. Lights go down, massage gets better and improves on flip for he. Honestly, entire session was seriously high quality. So I went a second time earlier this year. Sauna was not working, ts and massage not as good. On flip, very similar experience to first visit.
Based on only the second visit, I can't overly recommend. Based on first visit, get over to Asahi. Of course, now I have been reading about Cherry Blossom, I wonder how Asahi compares.
Here ends my dream reflections for now. Stay safe.
-
02-26-15 13:48 #14606Senior Member

Posts: 434Cherry Blossom
I went to see what the deal was and decided to try it myself. All I have to say is wow! I ended up having a dream with Kaylee and it was a good dream. I won't go into details but it was worth my time. Stay safe.
-
02-26-15 11:54 #14605Senior Member

Posts: 99Stain glass in the background of photo
http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/4907214866.html
Originally Posted by LawDog17
[View Original Post]
The stain glass window in the background of her photo looks like it would be something found in a church. Also, the fact that she states she is a Lymphatic Drainage Therapist makes me believe that there is only a massage on the menu. Would love to be proven wrong tho.
SG.
-
02-26-15 09:57 #14604Senior Member

Posts: 103This may help:
Originally Posted by Overthepond13
[View Original Post]
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=LE%20Check
-
02-26-15 09:18 #14603Senior Member

Posts: 294I saw her other ad
I saw her other ad with a dude in it. It said they were students eager to show their techniques etc or something like that. The final language about the services, could just be smokescreen or could signal a no-fly zone. It would be nice for someone to TOFTT, because she looks pretty -- Dog.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 08:14 #14602Regular Member

Posts: 12Leo
Law Enforcement Officer.
Originally Posted by Overthepond13
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 06:58 #14601Senior Member

Posts: 236Boa
Was in Kissime yesterday. Have not been down there in a while. Pulled out the iPad and thanks to reviews here avoided t and see and opted for Bodyworks of Asia. If they have a shower I was not introduced to it. Good massage, ample roaming allowed and good standard finish. Will repeat.
-
02-25-15 21:10 #14600Senior Member

Posts: 66LEO Check
At the risk of sounding like a complete noob, what exactly is the LEO check? Is it when they offer you water to see if you'll take or not, or is it as simple as asking what you do for a living? I've never really had a problem, but also don't want to blow some great opportunity one day by giving the wrong answer. Dream I went to see BP Val in Lake Buena Vista the other day. Nice girl and rockin body, but a few too many tats for me and apartment smelt a little doggy. Minimal drape and good tease, but nothing more for first visit. Might go back in a pinch.
-
02-25-15 20:57 #14599Senior Member

Posts: 601New gal
Any info on her?
http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/4907214866.html
-
02-25-15 18:15 #14598Regular Member

Posts: 2Tuscany, Thanks for the help. I understand your coaching. I am a contributing member of a couple other forums (same handle), but this seems to be the place to dream in Orlando. Hopefully, I'll have some material to post very soon!
Originally Posted by TuscanyMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 15:28 #14597Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 324Hell you should have ask for the personal info.
She basically gave you all the milk you wanted and you don't even have to buy the whole cow. She might be provider girlfriend material. (just don't fall in love or think you are exclusive).
Originally Posted by KingCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 14:34 #14596Senior Member

Posts: 811Just a gut feeling, no hard evidence. Very spectacular reviews. People spending $$$ or more for bodyrubs. I almost peed in my pants I laughed so hard.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 09:38 #14595Senior Member

Posts: 220Look And You Will Find
First off, welcome to the forum. Try looking in the thread -Escort Classified Ads. Posted by Escorts. No Reviews or Commentary-. Luxsa123 posts regularly on that thread.
Please do not fall into the trap of asking for info on a provider until you have at least posted one review. This is a hobby that takes time to get a good return. We look forward to you being a contributing member of this forum.
Stay Safe,
TM.
Originally Posted by Mack97
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





