Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8465

    Better living through medicine.

    Vitamin V has made a huge difference. Luckily its now in generic form. Because per pill it costs $25+. Crazy, I know, but the effect has been dramatic for me. When my insurance co denied coverage, I had to move to the generic, because otherwise, one months supply would eat away at my monthly budget.

    As for the room, myself have never been lucky enough to do anything more than triple book in a two day span. That being said, a request to housekeeping to have the room made up keeps sbs you want to keep in the rotation, or a new one you are trying to add to the rotation from questioning you.

    Added bonus is new soap, shampoo, and bottled water. BTW weekends and especially Fridays seem to be cheaper to book with the business crowd headed back home and with a winter travel season that is not filled with leisure travellers.

    Book your early check in on Friday with the co-ed that purposely didn't take any Friday afternoon classes. She will want to party with her friends on Friday evening which leaves Friday evening open for your young MILF SB who stays at home all week watching the kids. For them a trip to a mid level hotel is a night out since they can leave the kid at home and enjoy a glass of wine in the room with you. Room service deleivered to the door makes them feel "bougie" and saves you from paying $40 a bottle for overpriced wine. The kids stay home with grand ma or pa, or dad. Then reserve Sat late morning early afternoon for the young SB who isn't in school but is who is working retail or some other dead end job. Treat her to the free hotel brunch, then pop a few momosas back in the room to set the mood right.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Room rotation: we should take a cue from Pros who rotate 10 guys in and out on any given day. In my hooker days I hated the pile of used towels on the bathroom floor, the trashcan full of condom packages and cig butts, and the random fat roommate hiding in the bathroom smoking. Bottom line, don't sweat it. You worry too much. Just a brief straitening job and you're good to go. I'm envious of you studs who can get it up and fire it 3 times in one day.

    Speaking of ** yesterday I optimistically had that very problem with SB #1 at 1 PM and #2 at 7 PM. I was fretting about how I was going to be ready to get up and go 6 hrs later for a new one. Well,#1 cancelled due to "family emergency" and #2 showed for the M&G but had to "meet her parents" in an hour. So I blew of my regular MILF for only one M&G. So I have my M&G tonight with an SB coming back to town from visiting family. The way things are going she will prob "stay with the folks one more night. ".

  2. #8464

    Rates

    I am stuck on $200 in my area. Slim pickins for me since I can't take them out. There are some hopeful signs though.

    SG #1 is coming over tomorrow to empty the tanks. Reliable but demands covers and I can't do that for long. I might as well have a baggy on. As soon as I find a replacement I am done. She is beautiful but not passionate. I could consider her an IRL GF but is not an ideal sex partner.

    Pot #1 7. 5/8/ tits are see+Cup on a tall avg frame. M&G was nice and we were able to go somewhere to get a bite to eat, but she is not sure yet she is cut out for this life. Got to reel her in. Had some nice smooching though. I rate my chances at 75%

    Pot #2 8/7. 5 M&G was good- Hispanic 22 yr old and appears to be passionate. My last Mexican was super sexual so I hope to recreate that emotion in a slightly slimmer body. She has good potential but wants to "get to know me" before intimacy. So we will have another M&G or two with no $. Chances 60%

    Pot#3 Is a 23 yr old ghetto mixed 7/7 with a nice the Cup per her FB pics She cancelled 2 M&Gs so she gets 1 more try. I'm sticking with 120 on this one. If she is passionate I can live with it. chances 50 %

  3. #8463
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg14  [View Original Post]
    SB #1 and I are going to the FC Monday and SB2 is headed there on Friday. Will give a review of the happens.

    Thanks for the advice guys and I learned today you don't have to agree to there price. If they want and need the money they will agree to what you have to offer. If not then I will move on to another plenty of them in the bowl.
    One of the things I learned quickly was to never be in a position where they are telling you how much of a "donation" you are going to give them. As was stated earlier, they are SB's, not escorts. SB's accept gifts, escorts have rates. And, I remind them of that if they are not happy with my offer. I used to offer 200 per date. After I spent the time reading this forum, I realized that I was giving them escort money. The only difference was it was for multiple hours, not just 1 hour. Now, I start at 120, and never go above 150. If that's not good enough for them I just move on. Every once in a while they will contact you again to either take your offer or to see if you will reconsider and give them more. In that case I always tell them no. Matter of fact, yesterday I had one that I was talking to last spring contact me again. We had agreed on 150 for 2 hours in the FC, but then she flaked on me. She originally want 200. We talked again yesterday and I said "You're good with 150 for 2 hours as we agreed before, right" She replies that she was hoping for more as she has more bills now. I told her that I do too. We will see if she flakes again.

  4. #8462
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    I would get both 1 and 2 to the FC as soon as possible and treat them great while you have them there. Make them comfortable with you and the temporary hurt feelings caused by you not budging (if there are any) will soon fade. #3 I wouldn't waste any time on.
    SB #1 and I are going to the FC Monday and SB2 is headed there on Friday. Will give a review of the happens.

    Thanks for the advice guys and I learned today you don't have to agree to there price. If they want and need the money they will agree to what you have to offer. If not then I will move on to another plenty of them in the bowl.

  5. #8461
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg14  [View Original Post]
    Things have changed a bit today. I told #1 what I would pay and she changed her tune real quick when she found out I wasn't going to budge. #2 changed also she even said she wants me to spend the night with her and doesn't expect any allowance in return just some great sex. #3 isn't budgeing she's a pro so I'm going to pass on her for sure. Since the others have seen that I'm not budgeing do you think I should still pass.
    I would get both 1 and 2 to the FC as soon as possible and treat them great while you have them there. Make them comfortable with you and the temporary hurt feelings caused by you not budging (if there are any) will soon fade. #3 I wouldn't waste any time on.

  6. #8460
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg14  [View Original Post]
    Things have changed a bit today. I told #1 what I would pay and she changed her tune real quick when she found out I wasn't going to budge. #2 changed also she even said she wants me to spend the night with her and doesn't expect any allowance in return just some great sex. #3 isn't budgeing she's a pro so I'm going to pass on her for sure. Since the others have seen that I'm not budgeing do you think I should still pass.
    Always look for a friendly handshake. We're here to help these girls. If they dont see it that way, just move on. Due to just having had oral surgery my activities have been a bit curtailed. But gonna see my ATF tonite anyway.

  7. #8459
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pass on all three. Don't worry as a few more will make it through your filter. And the next three will be better pickins. Or if you really need to get out. Then do SB1 while you are waiting for the next three prospects.
    Things have changed a bit today. I told #1 what I would pay and she changed her tune real quick when she found out I wasn't going to budge. #2 changed also she even said she wants me to spend the night with her and doesn't expect any allowance in return just some great sex. #3 isn't budgeing she's a pro so I'm going to pass on her for sure. Since the others have seen that I'm not budgeing do you think I should still pass.

  8. #8458

    1 room / many SBs

    Room rotation: we should take a cue from Pros who rotate 10 guys in and out on any given day. In my hooker days I hated the pile of used towels on the bathroom floor, the trashcan full of condom packages and cig butts, and the random fat roommate hiding in the bathroom smoking. Bottom line, don't sweat it. You worry too much. Just a brief straitening job and you're good to go. I'm envious of you studs who can get it up and fire it 3 times in one day.

    Speaking of ** yesterday I optimistically had that very problem with SB #1 at 1 PM and #2 at 7 PM. I was fretting about how I was going to be ready to get up and go 6 hrs later for a new one. Well,#1 cancelled due to "family emergency" and #2 showed for the M&G but had to "meet her parents" in an hour. So I blew of my regular MILF for only one M&G. So I have my M&G tonight with an SB coming back to town from visiting family. The way things are going she will prob "stay with the folks one more night. ".

  9. #8457
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pass on all three. Don't worry as a few more will make it through your filter. And the next three will be better pickins. Or if you really need to get out. Then do SB1 while you are waiting for the next three prospects.
    Agree completely. You are framing this completely wrong with these girls. You are negotiating this like it's a business transaction and they are BP or CL girls. Don't ask them what they want, how much time, etc. You are in control. You set the rules. They just get to come along for the ride.

  10. #8456
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg14  [View Original Post]
    I setup a profile on SA and got great response so I joined for a month. I have emailed with 5 different SB in the first week. I have been seeing some UTRs but wanted to find some new talent. I am going to give the scenarios of the 3 that are ready for a trip to the FC with or without a M&G.

    SB 1 She's 23 single mom just moved back to her hometown which is where I'm at also. She is staying at a local notel and wants to meet Monday on my lunch break. Here is what she has proposed to me $125 per meeting for and he or so. $200 per meeting for 2,3 or possibably 4 hrs together. $850 per month and I can see her 3-4 times for as long as I want.

    SB 2 She's 24 and has a job and can host but we are 2 hrs apart. She said if I can't come to her she would come to me. If she comes to me she wants me to pay for a room her gas and a few drinks and any allowance after amount is up to me and she said there is no time limit on time together. Have a meeting setup with her in a week.

    SB 3 She's 31 single mom with 2 kids. She also advertises on BP occassionally for $200 per hr. I have text her before but she doesn't know that. Last night she ask me what amount I could do. She said I'm new to this and never had a sugar daddy. I told her $120 for a few hours and she countered with $200 for 2 hrs. Funny how her value changed from BP to SA. Have a meeting setup with her this Friday.

    All three are freaks and say anything sexually is on the table. I'm new to this so I'm reaching out to the pros and wanting some input on these three SB's and see what I should do.

    Thanks for any advice!
    Pass on all three. Don't worry as a few more will make it through your filter. And the next three will be better pickins. Or if you really need to get out. Then do SB1 while you are waiting for the next three prospects.

  11. #8455

    Sugar Bowl advice

    I setup a profile on SA and got great response so I joined for a month. I have emailed with 5 different SB in the first week. I have been seeing some UTRs but wanted to find some new talent. I am going to give the scenarios of the 3 that are ready for a trip to the FC with or without a M&G.

    SB 1 She's 23 single mom just moved back to her hometown which is where I'm at also. She is staying at a local notel and wants to meet Monday on my lunch break. Here is what she has proposed to me $125 per meeting for and he or so. $200 per meeting for 2,3 or possibably 4 hrs together. $850 per month and I can see her 3-4 times for as long as I want.

    SB 2 She's 24 and has a job and can host but we are 2 hrs apart. She said if I can't come to her she would come to me. If she comes to me she wants me to pay for a room her gas and a few drinks and any allowance after amount is up to me and she said there is no time limit on time together. Have a meeting setup with her in a week.

    SB 3 She's 31 single mom with 2 kids. She also advertises on BP occassionally for $200 per hr. I have text her before but she doesn't know that. Last night she ask me what amount I could do. She said I'm new to this and never had a sugar daddy. I told her $120 for a few hours and she countered with $200 for 2 hrs. Funny how her value changed from BP to SA. Have a meeting setup with her this Friday.

    All three are freaks and say anything sexually is on the table. I'm new to this so I'm reaching out to the pros and wanting some input on these three SB's and see what I should do.

    Thanks for any advice!

  12. #8454

    I am with vasd1

    Quote Originally Posted by HoyaSvnFgr  [View Original Post]

    Advice on SBs that have LTR potential?
    Based on my experience so far, I am with vasd1. A sb might seem like a keeper, but after 4-8 trips to the fc, the honeymoon period ends. I have yet to find a sb that holds my interest.

    Not because there are not great, and hot sbs out there, but rathet for precisely that reason. New hot young sbs keep coming into the bowl and its just so hard to keep any one for a consistent peroid.

  13. #8453
    Quote Originally Posted by HoyaSvnFgr  [View Original Post]

    Advice on SBs that have LTR potential?
    Keep them on a short leash.

  14. #8452
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    How did that work out? I have been thinking about the same tactic because I have 3 girls who live on the other side of town ( 45 min drive each way with no traffic). None of them have transportation so I have to go over, pick them up, bring them back and then take them home. I was thinking about getting a room on Sunday and trying to get two of them in in one day to save all the driving. I just wonder if whoever is second is going to catch an attitude about the sheets being mussed or finding a hair on the pillow. None of these three have been to the FC yet, though they've all indicated complete willingness.
    I have done this a few times. And did get busted once. Do the first one on the bedspread and lay the pillows on the floor. Then clean the bathroom and get new towels. Then fold down the bed before the second one gets there and put the pillows back on the bed, still looking fresh.

  15. #8451

    Maid Service.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaSD1  [View Original Post]
    I've been able to use a room twice several times by scheduling an early evening FC visit on the day of check-in, going home for the night, then meeting #2 the next morning before check-out (ask for late check out, almost always granted). Never had an issue with mussed sheets. Just told girl #2 I had spent the night there. Actually kinda fun, banging two different girls in the same bed. He he he.
    I normally call the front desk and ask my room to be made up. I always book someone I trust to show for the 3 pm check in. Then do a m&g with a pot I have a good vibe with.

    After a FC session with a trusted SB, I have the room made up while I am out on a m&g. If the m&g goes well, no questions asked. Plus I get a new bottle of travel size shampoo and soap for when I am at the gym at work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape