Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8450
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    How did that work out? I have been thinking about the same tactic because I have 3 girls who live on the other side of town ( 45 min drive each way with no traffic). None of them have transportation so I have to go over, pick them up, bring them back and then take them home. I was thinking about getting a room on Sunday and trying to get two of them in in one day to save all the driving. I just wonder if whoever is second is going to catch an attitude about the sheets being mussed or finding a hair on the pillow. None of these three have been to the FC yet, though they've all indicated complete willingness.
    I've done this a number of times and have never had the girls say anything. My last time was check in around noon. Date #1 was 2 pm-4 pm. Date #2 was about 9 pm-11 pm and then Date #3 was the following morning. I was exhausted. .

  2. #8449

    Threesomes

    Curious if any guys have been able to pull of a threesome with these girls. I've causally mentioned it during the heat of sex to a couple of the girls and they have all been agreeable. Ihaven't actually tried to make it work yet. Just curious if anyone has brought two sugar babies together for the purpose of a threesome.

  3. #8448

    SB "Agreement"

    Took out a 10/10 for dinner and drinks the other night. The girl was gorgeous. She mentioned she's had a good experience so far on the SA site, but didn't reveal too much info nor did I ask. I told her I'd like to see more of her and would like to discuss it on our next meet. Based on my experience so far, she's been the best quality girl I've been out with.

    Since I'm initiating the negotiations, any pointers? I don't think she'll go for a per-date arrangement. I think it'll be a monthly or maybe bi-weekly, which is the most sensible. She's a full-time grad student and lists expectations as "practical". Her bio only mentions someone to hangout with, provide assistance when needed and ideally something long-term.

    In the past, most of the girls that I didn't like so much but we're tolerable brought up the arrangement discussion. I of course didn't budge on not paying $1. 00 (a single buck) and got all the free goods I could get before communication dwindled. With this girl I'm making the leap first. I'd prefer not to agree on a set amount, but I could provide varying amounts depending on my finances. Also, if I put my time into 1 SB per month I'll likely save money. I've spent way to much on random M&G's already.

    This date made me want to change my approach. I'm probably going to let go some of the 6 face / 10 bed chicks too. The young 10 bed chicks have mostly enjoyed the nights on the town, no $ required. I'll have memories of the outstanding BBBJ CIM and the wild sex, but I'm cutting them loose in pursuits of SBs I can actually click with and enjoy their company.

    Advice on SBs that have LTR potential?

  4. #8447

    Or better yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    How did that work out? I have been thinking about the same tactic because I have 3 girls who live on the other side of town ( 45 min drive each way with no traffic). None of them have transportation so I have to go over, pick them up, bring them back and then take them home. I was thinking about getting a room on Sunday and trying to get two of them in in one day to save all the driving.
    How about just have them all over there with you together!

    Although I'm sure there's all kinds of ways that situation could go from sweet to sour really quick.

  5. #8446

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]

    " what do the numbers mean " ? Stixxer a= face / be=body / c=sex skills / d=overall satisfaction.
    Makes sense. Thanks, Fred.

  6. #8445

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Face / body / attitude / skills or substitute personality for attitude.
    Thanks, Hollywood.

  7. #8444
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    How did that work out? I have been thinking about the same tactic because I have 3 girls who live on the other side of town ( 45 min drive each way with no traffic). None of them have transportation so I have to go over, pick them up, bring them back and then take them home. I was thinking about getting a room on Sunday and trying to get two of them in in one day to save all the driving. I just wonder if whoever is second is going to catch an attitude about the sheets being mussed or finding a hair on the pillow. None of these three have been to the FC yet, though they've all indicated complete willingness.
    I've been able to use a room twice several times by scheduling an early evening FC visit on the day of check-in, going home for the night, then meeting #2 the next morning before check-out (ask for late check out, almost always granted). Never had an issue with mussed sheets. Just told girl #2 I had spent the night there. Actually kinda fun, banging two different girls in the same bed. He he he.

  8. #8443
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I did a double date in the same room last Sunday.
    How did that work out? I have been thinking about the same tactic because I have 3 girls who live on the other side of town ( 45 min drive each way with no traffic). None of them have transportation so I have to go over, pick them up, bring them back and then take them home. I was thinking about getting a room on Sunday and trying to get two of them in in one day to save all the driving. I just wonder if whoever is second is going to catch an attitude about the sheets being mussed or finding a hair on the pillow. None of these three have been to the FC yet, though they've all indicated complete willingness.

  9. #8442
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    My first timer just texted and wants to meet. She is currently driving 50 minutes to see me this afternoon. I'm going to need a day off soon. I have date tonight with SB2!
    I did a double date in the same room last Sunday. I must be getting older because I had to hold back on the first one to have enough left over for the second one. But since the first one is a no sugar babe and the second one owed me a favor, I got the whole day for a $ total including the room. Date one was with my "little girl" Sugar. I will keep seeing her maybe once a month. The second was with my MILF that I hadn't seen in 4 months. I think I may just end it or see her only if I am desperate as the thrill has gone down.

  10. #8441
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]

    Two more M&G's produced Pots that I haven't closed on but still have hopes for. The first is white, 23,7/7/7/? And I believe is a true first timer. She had agreed to meet for a second date at my place with an understanding of play-time but got cold feet. She lives way across town, so she's been on the back burner, though I texted her and we've discussed trying again this weekend. She is heavier than in her profile pics, but still cute, kind of spacey, and agreed to 120 allowance. I will keep in touch and if it happens it happens.
    My first timer just texted and wants to meet. She is currently driving 50 minutes to see me this afternoon. I'm going to need a day off soon. I have date tonight with SB2!

  11. #8440
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Desperado-You and Hollywood seem to have the corner on cost effectiveness $100/120 Good job! I'm sure location plays a big part but dating game seals the deal. If you can take them out, wine and dine them, then have a place to take them back to the atmosphere is more like an IRL date and the girls feel more like a princess and less like a hooker. Those of us who can't do that have less success or pay more for the hooker treatment.

    So here is my roundup:
    If I wasn't single I think I would get decent single apt which would be about the same as 10 FC visits a month in my area.

  12. #8439
    Quote Originally Posted by Stixxer  [View Original Post]
    OK, I want to know where this evaluation is for you guys's numbers. Is there a grading rubric somewhere, or an algorithm you plug into your computer to get these ratings? LOL Yours is pretty straight forward, but I've seen some that are like 8. 5/7. 2/9. 1/8. 6.

    Also, while I'm asking. When there are 3 or 4 numbers like that, what do the numbers mean.

    I get it is like body / face / something / something. Maybe boobs and butt, or legs? I have searched and I haven't found it yet.
    Face / body / attitude / skills or substitute personality for attitude.

  13. #8438

    Crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by Gacac  [View Original Post]
    'Massage Specialists'.

    Any intel of this cutie? She's in the Ashland area. Very nice picture of a hot blonde. She did answer an email but going back and forth at this point.

    "Massage Specialists".

    "We are two open minded females currently in a domestic partnership that specialize in sensual massages, exotic dances and ect. Please email for details. Prices negotiable depending on what we can do for you ".

    http://richmond.craigslist.org/crs/4891049474.html

    Thanks.
    Contacted her on SA and she wants someone to " take her on shopping sprees and treat her like a princess. " I left the door open for a PTP visit and she did not bite. Clearly she is separating her escort self from SB status.

    " what do the numbers mean " ? Stixxer a= face / be=body / c=sex skills / d=overall satisfaction.

    Desperado-You and Hollywood seem to have the corner on cost effectiveness $100/120 Good job! I'm sure location plays a big part but dating game seals the deal. If you can take them out, wine and dine them, then have a place to take them back to the atmosphere is more like an IRL date and the girls feel more like a princess and less like a hooker. Those of us who can't do that have less success or pay more for the hooker treatment.

    So here is my roundup:

    SB #1 40+ 9/9/7/7 predictable but I need to get her game up to 8+. Meanwhile I am looking for a replacement team.

    Pot #1 Mixed 7/7/? 22 yr old -a little ghetto but interesting looking. If the M&G leads to the FC she will need to perform at an 8+ to be a keeper. I will take a 7 all day over a 9 if the performance is great.

    Pot # 2 Hispanic 19 yr old 8/7. 5 /? Same thing. Got both M&Gs same day this weekend. If both go to the FC I might have to double dip my chemical enhancement.

    Pot#3 white 9/9/? 21 yr old. She is the best looking so I hope she works out later this weekend. She might be GPS.

    The tab averages $150 -200.

  14. #8437

    Spring Training

    I've been home from my long period out of the country for a few weeks and have been busy rebuilding my lineup in preparation for a spring and summer of sugaring. I thought I would share some of my results.

    SB1 is my only holdover from last year. She is 23, white, 7/7/9/9 and was a true first timer. I continue to see her once a week and she gushes for me on command. She is a very sweet girl, tells me she has never had sex like this in her life, and will see me as often as I am willing. She also understand that work will take me out of town for weeks at a time sometimes and is willing to start right back up when I get home. She is no longer on SA. Her allowance is 120 every time we meet.

    My first M&G when I got into town was with an Asian girl, 25,8/7/6/6. We met for lunch and I had a difficult time drawing her out into conversation. Afterwards, feeling I had nothing to lose, I suggested we hang out at my place for a while and to my surprise, she agreed. She was extremely submissive and we were soon in the FC. She was only okay in bed and indicated that she didn't enjoy giving oral. With so many options on the table right now, I have not been back in touch and have not heard anything from her.

    The only Pot that I've worked on that didn't come from SA I met in the strip club. She is 28, recently went through a bad divorce, has three kids, has the best body of any woman with three kids I've ever seen. She has a good job but the divorce put her in a financial bind so she has been dancing to make ends meet. She has a goal in mind and a 6 month plan to quit the club. We had some good conversation and I felt the potential SB vibe was there, so I asked her to dinner. She agreed and gave me her number, but then flaked on me the day of the dinner. She doesn't really come across as the typical stripper, but has shown the need for extra cash, so I a continuing to work her and hope that this will be my first non-online generated baby.

    Next up was SB2, my 25 year old white 8/9/8/8. In my initial letter to her I had mentioned my 120 allowance and she responded that everything in my letter sounded good to her. We met for lunch and she expressed interest moving forward. When I texted to schedule our second date, we got into a discussion about sex, and she stated that "she didn't F* on the first few dates. " She has a perfect little spinner body, and we had shared a very nice kiss that held promise at the end of our M&G, so I decided to put up with a little more BS from her than normal. It took three dates, and I even broke a rule and gave her a little cash on the third, but I finally closed the deal and she was well worth it. She will be over tomorrow for a sleep over and is on the summer lineup.

    Two more M&G's produced Pots that I haven't closed on but still have hopes for. The first is white, 23,7/7/7/? And I believe is a true first timer. She had agreed to meet for a second date at my place with an understanding of play-time but got cold feet. She lives way across town, so she's been on the back burner, though I texted her and we've discussed trying again this weekend. She is heavier than in her profile pics, but still cute, kind of spacey, and agreed to 120 allowance. I will keep in touch and if it happens it happens. The other Pot is 23, white, 9/9/8/? She is beautiful and has a smoking body and has been around the SB block before. She told me her last SD gave her a credit card and 500 per visit, but ultimately cut her loose. I told her that she had been very fortunate and that kind of allowance wouldn't be possible for me. She is in a bind a for cash and may be headed for UTR land, so we finally agreed to 200. She also live across town and she balked at driving out to see me, so we haven't made the FC. I normally wouldn't commit to 200, but she is really hot, is totally my type, and we had fun at the M&G so I may spring for it a few times as a booty call situation just to see how it goes. We are supposed to try again to get together Saturday.

    Finally, today I met a unicorn. I had contacted an 18 year old Latina spinner 9/10/8/8 on her first day on SA. We emailed and texted a few times, and our schedules didn't match up. I had to cancel our first M&G due to a work issue and she politely told me that she wouldn't be able to reschedule. I waited a week and sent her another email to let her know I was still interested and again she declined. Another week goes by and I had about forgotten her when she texts out of the blue and suggests coffee, followed by "whatever I wanted to do". I jumped on it. We chatted over coffee for a few minutes and I suggested we drive to my place and she agreed. I will never forget the next hour and a half. After, I slipped 120 into her purse as I drove her back to her car. We had not discussed allowance so I was worried that it might not be what she was expecting. I texted her later in the day thanking her for a wonderful time and saying I hoped to see her again soon. It was several hours before she responded and I was worried that she was going silent. Finally I got a response saying she had a couple of hours free before work tomorrow. She is definitely on my roster for as long as she wants to be.

    So, my calendar is full once again (maybe too full). I have several other girls who want to meet, a couple of whom have agreed to 120 up front that I just don't have time for. I have another 4 weeks coming up out of town, expect that will result in some attrition, but I think I'm in good shape overall. I plan on narrowing my geographic circle as driving 30-40 minutes each way to see someone is cutting into my time too much. If only I didn't have to work!

  15. #8436
    Quote Originally Posted by HoyaSvnFgr  [View Original Post]
    Got into an argument with a pretty good SB from SA. Face 8, body 7. 24 school teacher.
    OK, I want to know where this evaluation is for you guys's numbers. Is there a grading rubric somewhere, or an algorithm you plug into your computer to get these ratings? LOL Yours is pretty straight forward, but I've seen some that are like 8. 5/7. 2/9. 1/8. 6.

    Also, while I'm asking. When there are 3 or 4 numbers like that, what do the numbers mean.

    I get it is like body / face / something / something. Maybe boobs and butt, or legs? I have searched and I haven't found it yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape