Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 20,566 to 20,580 of 30759
-
02-17-15 22:57 #10194Senior Member

Posts: 335HM much mahalo.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-15 21:32 #10193Senior Member

Posts: 5231Her advertised number was 457-6689. Maybe she went on vacation for Chinese New Year's like other Chinese providers have.
Originally Posted by Lualualei808
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-15 21:26 #10192Senior Member

Posts: 573Ivy and Cho
Hey WOM, Cho is being run remotely by Mango on Kapahulu. I gave a brief description of recently. She is pretty sweet and nice, seems to enjoy herself, and service is ll covered. She is tallish, 5'5-6" and is heavier than the picture, I would say 120-5 lbs. She still looks nice. And solid and probably 26-30.
Originally Posted by WiseOldMonger
[View Original Post]
Ivy's ad is a fake photo, the women I saw as Ivy looked nothing at all like the photo. Attractive and ok body and service was excellent and all covered, best said she was a MILF around 35-8. However the ad is for Si Si's new place. It's pretty clean and nice and has lots of rooms so I'm guessing it will be a new high volume place. I am looking forward to new arrivals and hopefully some great service to compete with the best of them. As mentioned below, it's 2301.
-
02-17-15 20:26 #10191Senior Member

Posts: 335Sister Massage
Anyone has the 411 on Sister Massage? Lost the number and have not seen ad in CL.
-
02-17-15 20:15 #10190Senior Member

Posts: 642Cho
-
02-17-15 19:11 #10189Senior Member

Posts: 27Ivy
I called the Ivy ad and played dumb to try and get some info. I was able to get 2301 as the suite. I haven't been to CC in a while, so not sure what business is that currently.
Originally Posted by WiseOldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-15 17:15 #10188Senior Member

Posts: 288Leelawadee Massage
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4895831119.html
Been here 5 or 6 times and have enjoyed myself every time. Have seen Lilly, Gina, and Layla. Lilly is my favorite right now, she is very strong for her size and takes direction well. I always call an hour or 2 in advance to check availability, sometimes they sound like they are in a rush on the phone, but have not had an rude behavior (like I read a monger had the other day).
The place is legit, I thought I was going to get it one time, but she played it off as a joke and laughed about it. Took it as a no. But I did here that there was HE, I just have yet to receive it.
-
02-17-15 17:04 #10187Senior Member

Posts: 642Ivy
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-touch/5225953
How is she?
Or how about Cho?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-touch/5225953
-
02-15-15 11:09 #10186Regular Member

Posts: 19West Side Massage
So I've been out of the game for quite some time now but figured I would make a report for those interested.
First one is Therapeutic Massage by Julie. Been seeing her for a few months and while she seems legit and isn't really high in the looks (maybe a 3 to 4) she is a nice lady who can give a good hard pressure massage. She also listens to you if you ask her to go deeper or ease up. Drop me a PM if you got any other info on her and we can exchange.
Also tried Massage City. This place is actually run out of a large apartment building and is kind of near the Arbys and Bus station area. The building has nice easy parking and the units themselves are really nice. It is run by a very tiny lady in her 40's. Be aware that the first time I saw her she had me fill out a personal info sheet like the ones you do at a doctors office. She doesn't check the info as I put down a fake addy and name and she never called me out on it on repeat visits.
She has a nice table and will tell you to get undressed. She doesn't seem too shy about seeing you naked and actually removed any drape after she did the walk on the back. Unfortunately the drape came back on the flip but when she was stretching my legs out "it" fell out and she said "I see something sexy", little guy got all excited and poked out more and she just laughed and said "oh, you need cream?" Hell yeah! Too bad this just means she tells you there is cream in the bathroom and to take care of yourself when you go for the shower.
Second visit same as the first except this time I walked from room to shower and left my clothes. She came to bathroom and I opened the door while using her cream. She just laughed and said I was too horny while she gave me my clothes. Will probably try one last time unless someone else out there got some luck.
-
02-12-15 00:23 #10185Senior Member

Posts: 293Bro your inbox full again. LOL.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-15 00:05 #10184Senior Member

Posts: 5231Did she just get her boobs upgraded, or did you mean to say large B? They were B last year.....
Originally Posted by RidingHI
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-15 21:31 #10183Senior Member

Posts: 200Min
What was the total damages?
Originally Posted by RidingHI
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-15 17:10 #10182Senior Member

Posts: 293Best Thai
Has anyone been to Ta recently or Best Thai in general?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4887444967.html
-
02-11-15 16:09 #10181Senior Member

Posts: 293Gracie
Anyone try? I googled her number and a Yelp ad came up. Shoots.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4887560489.html
-
02-11-15 13:28 #10180Senior Member

Posts: 128Min
Over on Amana St. Reviews are spot on.
She has a thick bottom and large manmade Ds with responsive nipples. Very personable and friendly.
I did attempt to unzip her skirt to remove it and her eyes popped open. She said that was a no. But she did allow roaming over the clothes (her spanks were blocking her kitty). Great oil massage (I like them soft). HJ only, no BJ (but I didn't ask for one).
L / A / S - 8/10/9.
I would love to visit again and try for some FS again. This time I will bring a bigger wad of cash and see how far she goes.












Reply With Quote





