Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8033

    Newbie

    Hey guys. Looking to break into the hobbyist lifestyle but I'm not too sure where to turn. A lot of the BP ad's I've come across that appeal to me seem sketchy at best, most too good to be true. Lurked here for the past week or so but I figured I'd post up here instead of diving into some strange head first. Anyone mind PMing a newbie with some pretty laid back providers and / or some tips to keep my head straight?

  2. #8032
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeee333  [View Original Post]
    Allie on NR.

    5 stars is not enough to describe her. Was easy to contact and set up. I had to cancel at least 3 times, she was like no problem things happens hope all is fine with you!! Honestly my gf wouldn't be as easy as she is!!

    Safe location, private place. Decent body and BUTT. Just wanted to make you happy in any mean. Friendly and neat, yeas supper neat.

    Hot as hell and upscale. She's the girl next door type. Definitely recommend and would repeat.

    Sweetheart sexy upscale lady.

    Hhr $. 4 hr $$.

    Daty BBBJ cfs. Greek for extra but did not ask.

    Stay safe.
    Guess you had better luck than me. I had to cancel once about 4 hours in advance and she gave me the 5th degree. Sucks because been wanting to see her for a long time. Just going to wait a bit and try again. Hoping she forgets LOL.

    I certainly envy you sir. How were the surroundings? She's a hike from me, and was kinda iffy about the area but definitely would make the trip.

  3. #8031

  4. #8030

    Allie NR

    Allie on NR.

    5 stars is not enough to describe her. Was easy to contact and set up. I had to cancel at least 3 times, she was like no problem things happens hope all is fine with you!! Honestly my gf wouldn't be as easy as she is!!

    Safe location, private place. Decent body and BUTT. Just wanted to make you happy in any mean. Friendly and neat, yeas supper neat.

    Hot as hell and upscale. She's the girl next door type. Definitely recommend and would repeat.

    Sweetheart sexy upscale lady.

    Hhr $. 4 hr $$.

    Daty BBBJ cfs. Greek for extra but did not ask.

    Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  5. #8029
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #8028

    Wondered

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal  [View Original Post]
    When a provider asks for references she wants the names and numbers of the last two providers you seen, then she will contact them providers and see if they will vouch for you.
    I've wondered about this, as well. Considering how hard it is for *us* to get a hold of providers, the idea of another busy provider calling and getting references seems remote. Also, many of these providers seem to antagonize each other. Hard to image reference calls actually happening. But I've provided. Probably one that actually answers is all they need.

  7. #8027

    Sarah massage

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-sarah/5816090

    Can someone hook me up with her. I cannot ever get her to reply to my voicemails. Does anyone know her that can help me. Thanks.

  8. #8026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Reviews?

    Hey, Has anyone had a dream about this gal? If so can you state how tall she was in the dream, thanks.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/18463562

  9. #8025
    Not too selective. Just someone that's really good. Spinner type.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy620  [View Original Post]
    How selective is your buddy? If he just looking for a cum dump or a prolonged experience? Type of provider he likes?

  10. #8024

    Picky

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethunter  [View Original Post]
    Can someone hook me up with a reliable lady. My buddy is in town and want him to have a good time. Looking for utr strange. He likes the BBBJ. LOL. Thanks for the help.
    How selective is your buddy? If he just looking for a cum dump or a prolonged experience? Type of provider he likes?

  11. #8023

    References?

    When a provider asks for references what do you provide and what are they looking for? I can't imagine other providers willing to give up clients to another provider. Also, it's not exactly like I share my hobby with a bunch of friends.

    Any help appreciated.

  12. #8022

    Troy Utica area

    Can someone hook me up with a reliable lady. My buddy is in town and want him to have a good time. Looking for utr strange. He likes the BBBJ. LOL. Thanks for the help.

  13. #8021
    Quote Originally Posted by ImDying  [View Original Post]
    This one posts allot and wondering if anyone has any info:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...gc-zd/17471750

    Always has intrigued me.

    Number seems legit and has reviews on NR & TER:

    PM me, thanks in advance.
    She used to go by Audrey rose. She worked out of an extended stay America at 14 and Stephenson. Everyone was covered but she did do a BBBJ for a few minutes. Her skin isn't great and there is a pimp in the parking lot. I wouldn't repeat.

  14. #8020

    Amber

    Anyone have an idea where Amber went. She used to do sister / sister duos with Victoria Secret.

  15. #8019

    Taylor Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ImDying  [View Original Post]
    This one posts allot and wondering if anyone has any info:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...gc-zd/17471750

    Always has intrigued me.

    Number seems legit and has reviews on NR & TER:

    PM me, thanks in advance.
    Ah, that's a coincidence, just saw her today. Would have been a standard 2-call if my arse didn't screw up and mishear directions, calm demeanor on the phone call as well. I believe she uses a google voice phone number, because it popped as another state entirely for me. Surprisingly decent incall spot as well, despite the area. Although, I've always preferred places that you don't have to go inside a building to get to the room. She wanted me to pull in at the local fastfood eatery and wait for her to call me, which I wasn't all the comfortable with, so I drove around to scope the area out. Finally got the call and went to her room, pics are pretty spot on, room was a bit dirty though (not that I care).

    Was $ for the hh, and I think $. 6 for H, but don't quote me on that. Got down to business.

    Everything covered, which is good. Surprisingly good CBJ while I felt her up a bit, and the reviews from a while back was right, her booty is actually kinda firm, despite it being a smidge bigger. After the captain was on deck, she asked what position I wanted, I opted for cg. Rode for a few minutes, then switched to mish for the salute. Got to chatting a bit afterwards too, guess she hates NR because they were taking down her more revealing pictures.

    So recap for "too bored, didn't read".

    Real pictures.

    $ for hh and $. 6 for H.

    Slightly higher scale location.

    Everything covered.

    Stay safe out there, and don't get frostbite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape