Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 806 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 12083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3638

    Suprised

    I have been down Nat numerous times the last month or two and haven't seen anything out. Maybe I just have bad timing. Nice to know some of you guys are having fun. I enjoy the stories.

  2. #3637

    Nice visit

    Welcome to Storm Ranger and what a great report and visit he is having! Hope he stays safe and I agree about Shorty. Unbelievable.

    Keep up the good work. If there are any questions you might have. PM me and I'll try to help you out.

    Bones out.

  3. #3636

    Visiting

    So I'm visiting your area for a couple weeks and thought I'd check out the local SW action. I usually monger in the Philly PA, and Camden & Trenton NJ strolls. I checked out your fourm and found it very helpful. I decided to stick to your south loop since I prefer WSW and HSW. The night I pulled into town I immediately saw a girl on G walking near 18th. I pulled down 18th and parked and she followed me. It was dark and she was totally bundled up. She hopped in, and I drove off. She lowered her hood, and I wasn't impressed. Older hispanic woman, not attractive to me. She seemed happy and enthusiastic to blow me, so I figured I'd just go with it. She asked for. 3 and I countered with. 2 and a possible tip. We found a quiet place to park and she got started. It was all bad. Covered, rushed, complaining, paranoid, and poor technique. I gave up on her and took her back. I asked her name as I dropped her off. ShortyB was the reply. Boo.

    Ok, so not to be deterred I drove up to Nat and found another at 23rd. Picked her up and was pleasantly surprised. Cute WSW blond, probably under 30 named Natalie. Nice converstiation and found a good spot. This girl gives a solid BBBJ. A bit fast, but she could go pretty deep. She kept going the whole time, even after I finished, and sucked up every drop. She spit out the door, but who cares. . 3 Got her number.

    A few nights later I txt her and we make arrangements to meet in a few hours. When the time came I couldn't reach her, then she canceled. So I hit the loop again. I saw a brunette in a brewers jacket on Nat, but lots of cops were around. Made the loop a few times and saw her again on G. Picked her up and got out of the area. She's an older WSW named Jennifer. She talked a lot while we drove around and I kinda liked her. Nice BBBJ, really wanted to please. . 3 Got her info.

    Next night I tried to see Natalie again, but that didn't work. Texted Jennifer and arranged to pick her up, but the situation got weird when I arrived. Some kind of dealing was going on nearby and I got out of the area, not her fault. I ended up on G near 8th and saw one walking east. Picked her up and she was freezing cold. Drove around while she warmed up. Cute, young HSW, very friendly called herself Lolly. This girl gave a superior BBBJ. Varied speed, lots of head play, licking the shaft, total deepthroat with just a little teeth. Really worked her tounge around during the deepthroat. Very nice. Wanted. 2 and I gave her a. 1 tip for swallowing. No phone, but I dropped her at her house and got her address so I can pick her up again. And I'm planning to. I swung back past Jennifer's place and tipped her for the missed date since I would like to see her again and I knew she was upset.

    Finally got to see Natalie again. I like her southern accent. She gave another solid BBBJ. She doesn't give up. There was just enough light to enjoy seeing her pretty mouth work my dick while I played with her tits. She caught every drop and spit it out the door. Again. 3 She was hard to reconnect with, but it was worth it. Plus I met two other good providers because of her cancelations.

    So far my visit is great, I just have to avoid ShortyB. LOL. I'm planning to see Jennifer and Lolly again before I leave the area. I'll let you know how it goes.

  4. #3635

    It must be to cold

    I took two drives and both were slow. I only saw one black girl on 6th and a heavy set white girl on G. I made a loop on G and was out scooped. I think I saw about 10 monger cars out. LOL.

  5. #3634

    Mayh

    Called Mayh today and picked her up at here place of residence for now. Couldn't go in so I did a car date. It was nice. Had her start on me while driving on L. Then drove toward the lake third ward. Still on the member. Stopped at a fairly nice parking place and she finished the job. Talked to her a while asked for her to droit again for. 20 more. And she did. Used her hand alot but she had to cause it was not happening for a while. Total bill. 6 and worth every cent. She wanted to fuck. But I didn't want anyone to see her in my car. With her head down she wasn't seen. She was looking good. Real good.

  6. #3633
    Had a dream that I was down on the south loop tonight and didn't see much action anywhere so I started to head back up and and found Paris walking or stumbling just depends on your point of view. Looped around and she hoped in and off we went into dream land. Said she needed 35. (what is with all these girls asking for such high prices lately?) Told her that I had 20 and if she was good and caught she would get a nice tip. So we settled on that and found a favorite spot of mine and she proceeded to slurp away and finished with a nice catch and swallow Now about Paris, nice little spinner body but it was obvious that she was on something. Skills were ok nothing great nothing bad and she took directions well. I would rate here middle of the road and I would probably pick her up again if she was straight but I don't think that will be the case. Didn't get digits as was short on time but she did have a phone that was ringing off the hook while she was with me.

  7. #3632
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs  [View Original Post]
    Were her teeth retracted or was this one of infamous Sawtooth BJ's?
    The one I saw did not display any teeth action at all so I am assuming this is another girl named Amanda.

  8. #3631

    Amanda

    Saw tooth, is her name BBBJ is her game. Wrong girl if you think she is one day over 25. I have seen her for over 6 years. Saw her at first when she just gave birth to her boy. Massage for 40 min the the suck job. Always nude. It took a while thenon to the bed. At least 5 different homes. Yes she turned into a junky, but she never gave up on the member. One motion thought nothing more. Thin small no boobs but she loves sex. Now I have not seen her in a year but she has always had the same number, and I bet she still uses it. She had a fat friend for a while a bit ago, but she wasn't that great. Amanda has not advertised in a real long time. But I bet she will still see old familiar dicks. But she isn't close to be over 30 years old. You have the wrong girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Travlnmn  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if we are talking about the same Amanda. The one I knew worked at a restaurant on South 27th for a long time but got fired about 6 months ago. Is Hispanic but you would not know it from her looks. Very thin. About 35 years old. Lived on 36th just south of National. Life went rapidly downhill. I have not had any recent contact with her but last I heard she was living in a motel near the airport.

  9. #3630

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by WiNiteOwl  [View Original Post]
    Tiny saw-toothed Amanda had exceptional skills before heroin addiction withered her into nothing. What started as an erotic technique of adding a little friction to her BBBJTCIMWS, became a beaver-powered nightmare. Ouch.

    The last time I saw her (last Summer,) she looked like a pale extra from the cast of The Walking Dead. If anyone knows that she's kicked the habit, let me know. I'd see her again if she were all cleaned-up.
    Not sure if we are talking about the same Amanda. The one I knew worked at a restaurant on South 27th for a long time but got fired about 6 months ago. Is Hispanic but you would not know it from her looks. Very thin. About 35 years old. Lived on 36th just south of National. Life went rapidly downhill. I have not had any recent contact with her but last I heard she was living in a motel near the airport.

  10. #3629
    Quote Originally Posted by TappinDatAss  [View Original Post]
    Of course I am still a gentleman gave her an extra 10 .
    A man of your word. Good job.

  11. #3628
    Tiny saw-toothed Amanda had exceptional skills before heroin addiction withered her into nothing. What started as an erotic technique of adding a little friction to her BBBJTCIMWS, became a beaver-powered nightmare. Ouch.

    The last time I saw her (last Summer,) she looked like a pale extra from the cast of The Walking Dead. If anyone knows that she's kicked the habit, let me know. I'd see her again if she were all cleaned-up.

    Quote Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs  [View Original Post]
    Were her teeth retracted or was this one of infamous Sawtooth BJ's?

  12. #3627

    Amanda.

    Quote Originally Posted by TappinDatAss  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream the other night that I was down on the south loop and was surprised with how many were out. Picked up a brunette that looked better afar than she did sitting in my vehicle but what the hell I wasn't interested in looking into her eyes just wanted to see the back of her head going up and down. Did the LEO check as we started driving and she said it was 40 for BBBJCIM. Well I must of lost my mind and slammed on the brakes and this poor little thing slid forward and hit her head on the dash. Opps after making sure she was ok I told her I had 20 and if she was good a tip could be had. Drove around found a quiet spot and didn't have to say anything she went in eyes wide open and proceeded with one of the better sessions I have had in awhile. Lots of slurping and moaning and that was all it took as I deposited a fresh load down her throat. Took her back to her spot and said her name was Amanda and gave me digits to just call next time I want to have a dream.
    Were her teeth retracted or was this one of infamous Sawtooth BJ's?

  13. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    So, did you tip her as promised?
    Of course I am still a gentleman gave her an extra 10 .

  14. #3625
    Quote Originally Posted by TappinDatAss  [View Original Post]
    I told her I had 20 and if she was good a tip could be had. Drove around found a quiet spot and didn't have to say anything she went in eyes wide open and proceeded with one of the better sessions I have had in awhile.
    So, did you tip her as promised?

  15. #3624
    Had a dream the other night that I was down on the south loop and was surprised with how many were out. Picked up a brunette that looked better afar than she did sitting in my vehicle but what the hell I wasn't interested in looking into her eyes just wanted to see the back of her head going up and down. Did the LEO check as we started driving and she said it was 40 for BBBJCIM. Well I must of lost my mind and slammed on the brakes and this poor little thing slid forward and hit her head on the dash. Opps after making sure she was ok I told her I had 20 and if she was good a tip could be had. Drove around found a quiet spot and didn't have to say anything she went in eyes wide open and proceeded with one of the better sessions I have had in awhile. Lots of slurping and moaning and that was all it took as I deposited a fresh load down her throat. Took her back to her spot and said her name was Amanda and gave me digits to just call next time I want to have a dream.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape