Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3031
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer3354  [View Original Post]
    I had the same issue back around August or September. I never posted anything, but I did abide by her request. You only get one chance at a first impression.

    G.
    I had a great workout with Monica this week. She gets me every time. Too bad I didn't get the two girl special but now that I've met her friend all I can say is wow I will make sure to hit the ATM extra hard when they're both back in town!

  2. #3030

    OrlandoDakota updated her add.

    Her updated ad clarifies what she meant: (Meaning skin to skin BODY!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoJ  [View Original Post]
    I was one of the first to see her and promote her on this board. She is trying to go straight but sometimes needs extra money. I heard that she enlist management from a lady on this board to help her post and schedule. I have heard that this lady manager can be flakey and Sassy is not even working for her. So be aware of what you see when you arrive, because I hope it is not Sassy offering BBFS. Anyone have any other info, please share but I hope I am wrong and she got out the game.

    OJ.

  3. #3029

    Marina

    Gents,

    My first report of dream. .

    I dreamt of MarinaGFE tonight.

    Super clean location, the easiest setup.

    What can I say that others have not yet. Total GFE. Superb personality and cannot be beat in the skills that matter. .

    Will definitely be dreaming again when she back in town.

    Thanks.

    -be.

  4. #3028

    Orlando Dakota / Sassy or whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by Minime307  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick post about a provider I have seen in the past. She used to go by Sassy and Kara and now has an ad on NR as OrlandoDakota. Tall, slender MILF that is fun. I had a wild time with her but then again YMMV. I was thinking of visiting again and went to her NR ad.

    http://www.**************.com/classi...w4m-41/29-1-15

    At the bottom of the ad she writes, "Just like the wife no cover will ever come between us. " When I saw her she insisted on playing safe which is fine and to be expected. But this sentence in her ad is disconcerting. I think I will pass on seeing her again. Play safe.
    I was one of the first to see her and promote her on this board. She is trying to go straight but sometimes needs extra money. I heard that she enlist management from a lady on this board to help her post and schedule. I have heard that this lady manager can be flakey and Sassy is not even working for her. So be aware of what you see when you arrive, because I hope it is not Sassy offering BBFS. Anyone have any other info, please share but I hope I am wrong and she got out the game.

    OJ.

  5. #3027
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 18

    Orlando Dakota. Risky?

    Just a quick post about a provider I have seen in the past. She used to go by Sassy and Kara and now has an ad on NR as OrlandoDakota. Tall, slender MILF that is fun. I had a wild time with her but then again YMMV. I was thinking of visiting again and went to her NR ad.

    http://www.**************.com/classi...w4m-41/29-1-15

    At the bottom of the ad she writes, "Just like the wife no cover will ever come between us. " When I saw her she insisted on playing safe which is fine and to be expected. But this sentence in her ad is disconcerting. I think I will pass on seeing her again. Play safe.

  6. #3026

    Miss Munroe

    Quote Originally Posted by TomStone68  [View Original Post]
    Texted Ms. Murno this morning and asked if she was still on the NS, where her last BP ad from yesterday had listed her. She said no, she was in Orlando now. I said, ok, have a wonderful day, and she then advised me to never text her again.

    Maybe I caught her before her morning coffee.
    I had the same issue back around August or September. I never posted anything, but I did abide by her request. You only get one chance at a first impression.

    G.

  7. #3025

    Coming to town

    Hey there fellow mongers. I'm visiting your great city this week and hoped to get guidance on some of the talent down there. I prefer a thin young lady, preferably enhanced rack and dependable. I've already tried Isabella Benz but schedule was an issue. Before I dig any further, I though I'd get some ideas. Not opposed to BP girl, agency, or MP. If you can help out a Carolina monger, I'd gladly reciprocate in the future. Thanks in advance.

    GM4.

  8. #3024
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I'm going to hook up with this beautiful blonde this weekend and I know I'll be in heaven. I'll post a report afterwards and give you as many of what I'm certain are going to be juicy details because this honey is gorgeous.

    http://vipkelly.com/view/

    Attachment 363331Attachment 363332.

    PHFJ Out!!
    You will have a great time. Bring some gator aid you will need it. She is absolutely one of the hottest girls you will ever meet. She is flawless. I had a very nice dream with her awhile back. She was in the 2013 September issue of penthouse page 120-129.

  9. #3023
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 71
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyolman  [View Original Post]
    Would be nice to have your cash.
    950 $ 1. 5 hour? What? Am I seeing that right LOL.

  10. #3022

    I've seen her 4-5 times

    She is probably the best out there. She makes you feel like her boyfriend. You will have a great time!

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I'm going to hook up with this beautiful blonde this weekend and I know I'll be in heaven. I'll post a report afterwards and give you as many of what I'm certain are going to be juicy details because this honey is gorgeous.

    http://vipkelly.com/view/

    Attachment 363331Attachment 363332.

    PHFJ Out!!
    .

  11. #3021

    Had the pleasure of meeting her about a year and a half ago

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I'm going to hook up with this beautiful blonde this weekend and I know I'll be in heaven. I'll post a report afterwards and give you as many of what I'm certain are going to be juicy details because this honey is gorgeous.

    http://vipkelly.com/view/

    Attachment 363331Attachment 363332.

    PHFJ Out!!
    She is gorgeous and a lot of fun. Enjoy!!

  12. #3020

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by TomStone68  [View Original Post]
    Monica reached out to me. We came to an understanding. I posted positive comments about her earlier this week, which I still feel is valid, and I would recommend her to any of you guys. Some miscommunication between us, and we are all good now. If you get the opportunity to see her while in the area, you should take it.
    Monica is a nice young lady, you will have a good time.

  13. #3019

    Enjoy PHFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I'm going to hook up with this beautiful blonde this weekend and I know I'll be in heaven. I'll post a report afterwards and give you as many of what I'm certain are going to be juicy details because this honey is gorgeous.

    http://vipkelly.com/view/

    Attachment 363331Attachment 363332.

    PHFJ Out!!
    Would be nice to have your cash.

  14. #3018

    Monica Murno follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by TomStone68  [View Original Post]
    Texted Ms. Murno this morning and asked if she was still on the NS, where her last BP ad from yesterday had listed her. She said no, she was in Orlando now. I said, ok, have a wonderful day, and she then advised me to never text her again.

    Maybe I caught her before her morning coffee.
    Monica reached out to me. We came to an understanding. I posted positive comments about her earlier this week, which I still feel is valid, and I would recommend her to any of you guys. Some miscommunication between us, and we are all good now. If you get the opportunity to see her while in the area, you should take it.

  15. #3017

    Now were talking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Petroff  [View Original Post]
    Congrats, you are in for a treat. It is pricey? Yes, but you definitely get what you pay for. This is from her pictorial from penthouse:

    http://imcmagazine.com/gallery.php?item_id=106498
    Not this is something I can get behind. Literally LOL.

    This one is a worthy pursuit for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape