Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,001 to 24,015 of 32179
-
01-29-15 14:46 #8179Senior Member

Posts: 1991For Relax Center clients
20% off deal for hr massage (final price $47, ends today). Plenty of prior discussion so please do a forum search for info.
http://touch.groupon.com/deals/relax-center-7
-
01-29-15 13:20 #8178Senior Member

Posts: 912Cap Massage
Anyone know when Capital Massage in Sterling is going to reopen? Or if you know where Jinny went to? You can backchannel if you would like. Thanks.
-
01-29-15 09:15 #8177Senior Member

Posts: 215Gave Hong Kong a 2nd chance
After much internal debate with myself about the way they didn't care that I was double booked, I decided to try once again. Boy was I happy I did. I asked for Coco, as was given the sure okay. When I got there I got Lucy, or "Rucy" Haha. I told her she needed to pick a name that was easier to say and she laughed. Well, unlike the other report that said she has only been there for a couple of weeks, she told me that she has been there for about a year. English was okay and the conversation was pleasant. I asked for the TS first and as I was stripping down and was standing there naked she opens the door and looked shocked and almost embarrassed. I was slightly concerned that she wasn't going to be that much fun and slighty prude during the session. I was wrong. The TS proved me dead wrong. I played it up too but when her digit played on the backside she started to smile and warm up. The rest of the TS was standard with some fun. Back in the room, so so massage. I asked for light / medium. She did allow OTC roaming and grinded in sync with me. The flip allowed more OTC, then some nursing, and standard HE. She seemed like she really enjoyed it at least that how she made me feel. So I have to say, HK slightly better than my experience with Tokyo. I visited Tokyo numerous times, some great, some just ok. So far, as first sessions go, HK is tops in the Burg.
Stay safe.
Loader.
-
01-29-15 09:00 #8176Senior Member

Posts: 215Ymmv
I get what you are saying. I do know that some ads do mention "by appt only" There have been times when I called and asked if I could walk in and the response was no, you have to make appt. HK being one of them. Toyko was appt and walk in. Blue therapy (used to be in Stafford) was more appt driven. It is what it is sometimes.
Originally Posted by MassageJunky
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-15 02:19 #8175

Posts: 906Lisa from Hope Foot Massage
Has anyone seen or heard from Lisa of Hope Foot Massage? The last I saw her, she said she was planning to move north of the river and wanted to set up a different business there. IIRC, she was looking at the White Flint area. Unfortunately, I had to go out of town on an extended business trip after my last visit (a couple years ago), and when I returned her phone was no longer working. If any Senior can update me, please bounce me a PM. Thanks.
- Roman.
-
01-28-15 15:58 #8174Senior Member

Posts: 166East Chantilly
Well then, you did good. Yes there is a TS, on left of hall. It's hit or miss though with who you get, sometimes absolutely breath taking, other time times she doesn't talk acts unhappy. Never know.
Originally Posted by SWCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-15 23:34 #8173Senior Member

Posts: 206Couple of questions
I wonder if anyone has information on the whereabouts of Mimi who used to work at ATMB. Secondly, I wonder if anyone is having good results at Top. I haven't been there in several months, since I was once denied an HE. Feel free to PM.
-
01-26-15 17:10 #8172

Posts: 906KAMP gals, enhanced and otherwise
I can tell you for certain: At one of the places I visit (after workouts at the gym in order to truly relax the neck, back, and leg muscles), ALL of the therapists are mid-50's. If you're hoping to find hot action with young spinners, you won't find it there. But, that's exactly why I go to that place after the gym: The therapists there seem to understand the muscle groups (dorsal, pectoral, biceps / triceps, etc.) and can actually give. . . Surprise! . . . just a good, decent rubdown.
Originally Posted by Krakatoa
[View Original Post]
Now, if you still want to try to heat things up with a 50-something Korean lady with a few extra pounds on her, then feel free to visit that place and see what you can manage. But, as I said, if you're looking for a hot experience with a 20-something spinner (or someone more closely resembling that), then there are far better places in the DMV area to visit. These establishments usually reside north of the Potomac River.
- Roman.
-
01-25-15 16:03 #8171Senior Member

Posts: 86Space Travel
I dreamt the other night about space travel to the Springfield Galaxy. It was a wonderous trip that left me with a Sunny disposition upon my return. My crew was experienced and made sure all the appropriate procedures were followed for a successful mission. We were able to test all the required equipment: the in-flight shower, the nursing station with the see-cups and the Navigational Blaster to ensure proper trajectory. The Springfield Galaxy was near the Blue Planet and was previously identified by a different name. Seems much has changed there, but still made for a happy landing. I'm hopeful I get to dream about the Springfield Galaxy again soon.
Q.
-
01-25-15 12:00 #8170Senior Member

Posts: 96East Chantilly
Tried out East in Chantilly for the first time. A little searching needed to find them in the complex, and a bit awkward going in as I made eye contact with someone from the dr. Office next door, who looked familiar (I live out here) but what the hell. Had a session with Jackie. Probably late thirties or early forties, kinda medium on all points. The place was quiet but I think there was at least one other working, although I didn't see her. Was not offered TS which is a negative for me and got me wondering what was to come, but from later comment I got the impression that TS is indeed available. Ended up getting one of the better massages I've had from an AMP. Jackie was pleasant, talkative and seemed to know what she was doing in the massage department. Even walked on my back, but with skilled technique even there (not just stamping around like some others). Was starting to think massage only, but took care of standard nova finish, with some roaming, on flip. Massage continued for a bit after, and gave me the idea of trying for two but who am I kidding. Not as young as I was.
Door was. 8 for hour, and I tipped. 5.
-
01-24-15 21:16 #8169Senior Member

Posts: 206Where do they go?
Not sure about the Chinese, but I have it on authority that some of the Koreans go back home to find the best plastic surgeons. My ATF tells me that almost all KAMP gals are enhanced and are much older than we think. Not too surprising, I know, but I was still surprised to learn the true ages of some of her colleagues.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-15 20:19 #8168Senior Member

Posts: 433You would be amazed at the amount of texts and calls these girls get. 50 different guys in a 4 hour period calling and texting on a Friday morning.
I recently had a chance to read through a massage girls work phone (with permission). While most of us are polite and careful how we talk to them, some guys ask for the craziest things.
It is difficult to filter out the scumbags, cops, and thugs. Every lady would love to just keep the nice guys.
If you are nice to them, don't violate their boundaries, and are not a tightwad, the girls will be happy to save you as a repeat customer in their contacts. If you are too pushy, aggressive, stink, or don't tip them the normal amount. You will get a "do not take" next to your name and likely never see them again.
-
01-24-15 20:18 #8167Senior Member

Posts: 37Well stated, and typically the reason I call for an "appointment" versus asking if I can just walk in. To get the pulse of how busy they are and if I should head right over. And yes, my phone call is usually made as I am driving to the establishment.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-15 20:15 #8166Senior Member

Posts: 37Kind of my point. They will, and should, worry about the client in front if them who is a sure payday. And I agree, don 't really understand why mongers get bent out of shape about " appointments" not being honored. I mean you didn't 't book a $250 massage at the spa of the Barcelona Marriott or anything.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-15 18:40 #8165Banned Member

Posts: 79The secret of appointments.
Is not really a secret.
* Be a good customer -- reliable, and reasonably generous (I. E. Know the rates and tip standards).
* Determine limits if you can before asking for services that may not be provided -- and if you ask and the answer is "not here," then be polite and follow secret one above.
The MMS wants repeat customers -- why -- because if you've been more than once, and were not "trouble" it is not likely you will be trouble in the future. MMS income depends on keeping a good place open -- strangers may have relatives named LEO.
The massage technician may or may not care about repeat clients. I've found it easy to tell who cares from who doesn't. If they don't care about repeat business, it is not likely I'll return (but someone else may). For those that care for repeats, they want as many regular clients as they can manage for the same reason MMS does -- lack of hassle.
If you follow the above for two (no more than three) visits, MMS will make efforts to schedule your appointment exactly when you want.
Remember a small gift at birthdays and major holidays can pay huge dividends in reliable, comfortable, safe (hassle-free) service.
That's how it works for me, but as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.












Reply With Quote





