Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 847 of 930 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 897 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1246

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately just wondering if service any better or worse.
    It is hit and miss. I stopped going. She offered 80 2 x and I had to turn it down.

  2. #1245

    Monique

    Has anyone seen her lately just wondering if service any better or worse.

  3. #1244

    Leah

    Long time reader, first time reporting. Had the pleasure of spending a fabulous hour with Leah.

    Came dressed discretely which is always appreciated. Also, she's a stunner, beautiful eyes and great body, and an even better attitude. Went for the full hour at 2. 0, had time for some kissing, a great BBBJ, cfs (cg and doggie for he first pop). The doggie is out of this world with this woman. For the second round I went with another BBBJ, reverse cg and finished with mish. Fantastic in all positions. Will surely repeat if I'm in town again.

    Chit chat on the way to the room and on her way out of the hotel was great, she has great conversation and a good sense of humor. Unfortunately I'm at a conference and a lot of people know me, so I couldn't have dinner or drinks with her afterwards, it's a shame because she is delightful.

    Could not have asked for a better experience for my first report.

  4. #1243
    Quote Originally Posted by Caddylax  [View Original Post]
    Her ads are off CL as well.
    Her Facebook account is also deleted.

  5. #1242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Either

    Quote Originally Posted by Caddylax  [View Original Post]
    Her ads are off CL as well.
    One of two things happened!! And you know what both of possibilities they can be?? Did you try calling her??

  6. #1241

    Latina incall

    Lately I have been looking for a change from Asian. Any info on a good Latina hotspots would be greatly apreciated.

  7. #1240
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman788  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her website is down all of the sudden. Wonder what's going on.
    Her ads are off CL as well.

  8. #1239

    Kristin

    Quote Originally Posted by JTim1972  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from LV and was privileged enough to see both Elizabeth Layne.

    http://www.aladyofpleasure.com/

    And Kristin Adler.

    http://kristinlv.escortwebsite.com/

    Both were first rate and would definitely see both again.
    Looks like her website is down all of the sudden. Wonder what's going on.

  9. #1238

    Leah!

    It's great to see Leah is finally getting some recognition! She is a sweetheart and a great provider, and amazing value! For a while it seemed like I was the only one talking about her, and I'm not even from Vegas. I didn't want to seem like a shill or white knight. All these new reviews give her more credibility, and me too.

    She was a favorite of mine when she was in Hawaii, and now she is my go to girl, whenever I'm in Vegas. Take care of her, and send her back when you get tired of her! LOL!

  10. #1237
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 38

    I'm feeling better!

    Thanks you gentalmen for being understanding about my absence today.

    But I'm feeling much better.

    My wisdom teeth had given my a fever and slight swelling.

    Feeling better and Available for company again!!

    All the sweet wish you well pms Antibiotics and Motrin.

    Have me feeling much better.

    Thanks again!128139;.

  11. #1236

    Leah being sick

    Man I'm in town for a couple days and was planning on scheduling something with Leah. Hopefully she'll be better before I leave. I'd love some suggestions as well if you guys have any.

    -Woodyee.

  12. #1235
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRocket  [View Original Post]
    I thought mojo was long dead, I didn't know it come back, I'd have been looking on it before. Damn. Thanks for the suggestion.
    It's not as good as before. At least not yet.

  13. #1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Seven has been advertising on mojovillage.com. She's not that reliable, but she's got great reviews if you actually see her. I went to see her once at her place and she stopped answering my texts claiming she fell asleep. The other time she never showed at my hotel. Reports were that she is flaky that way, but well worth it if you do hook up. I'll be visiting in a couple weeks and I plan to try her again. Give her a call and let me know how it goes.

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=2656
    I thought mojo was long dead, I didn't know it come back, I'd have been looking on it before. Damn. Thanks for the suggestion.

  14. #1233
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Ill take suggestions to. I'm out there soon. I like thin. Bbj preferred. And don't feel like shelling out big bucks. Thank you in advance.
    Sent a couple of recommendations via PM.

  15. #1232

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by Caddylax  [View Original Post]
    Are you putting a premium on looks or performance? I may have some suggestions.
    Ill take suggestions to. I'm out there soon. I like thin. Bbj preferred. And don't feel like shelling out big bucks. Thank you in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape