Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7658
    Quote Originally Posted by KdScott222  [View Original Post]
    I seriously feel like we are in the dark ages of escorting right about now. Nothing but nasty fat broads out there on BP anymore. The real hot ones are either fakes or cops or on eros wanting 500 an hour for there company I say f that. I enjoy the thrill and all of an escort but I honestly prefer sc anymore. At least there you get a look at what your getting and can table negotiate if you have any sense to Ya. What ever happened to the atf's of old. Seems all of them have moved on and when you do get a good one they disappear. So the game goes right fellas, it's either the le or the candy none of the goodies stay too long.
    Agreed! I had a few favs that have either moved on or have really bad candy problems. So I choose to ditch them for new meat! LOL. But it sure is slim pickins right now. So I am changing my strategy back to the clubs for the time being. You can't beat being able to see and talk to a provider that you haven't seen before in person over txt mgs or a phone call.

    I had one fav that I saw many times ask if she could do sos (strap on sex) and Fuck me. That sure did take me by suprise. Deff not my thing so I moved on to the next cum dumpster.

  2. #7657

    OPEN MINDED HiGHLy ADDiCTiVe BiTESiZe CUTIE READY TO PLAY

    What's up fellas? Anybody have wisdom on Megan? She looks perfect, and that's why I'm not sure if it's too good to be true or not. I scanned and didn't see any recent reviews. Any help would be appreciated. Here's her link: http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lay-o/18067695.

  3. #7656
    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]
    Check out posts #1176 & 1177 in Flint under Backpage Reviews.
    This italian hotty thinks she's a Lamborghini. And with attitude ta' boot. On the phone, rude, like she's queen of pussy. She does put a high price on that hootchie:

    GFE= hugging kissing mutual pleasing. VIP=back door BBBJ multipes. PSE= facials fantasies fetishes.

    300 hour. 450 two hours. 750 five hours. 1000 overnight. <------------I know many of you got this text back from her as well...(I can see your chuckles!)

    Notice that I even quoted the misspellings so that I wouldn't do her any injustice for that golden hoohoo she's prices out. Good luck, have fun, wish I had that kinda chedda' ta' fulfill a bd / sm fantasy on this one purely for attitude adjustment.

  4. #7655

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by BrennHoffman  [View Original Post]
    It isn't my stroll, so I'm not sure, but guessing from the location and look of her I would say there's a good chance she's a Triangle SW. Not that it would be a deal breaker, it may mean you can do some negotiating.

  5. #7654

    Dark ages

    I seriously feel like we are in the dark ages of escorting right about now. Nothing but nasty fat broads out there on BP anymore. The real hot ones are either fakes or cops or on eros wanting 500 an hour for there company I say f that. I enjoy the thrill and all of an escort but I honestly prefer sc anymore. At least there you get a look at what your getting and can table negotiate if you have any sense to Ya. What ever happened to the atf's of old. Seems all of them have moved on and when you do get a good one they disappear. So the game goes right fellas, it's either the le or the candy none of the goodies stay too long.

  6. #7653

    Molly anyone?


  7. #7652

    Natasha. Any info?

    Was looking on BP and saw a listing for Natasha in Novi. Ter shows she is good but review was from June.

    Anyone have any Intel on her?

    Here is the link: http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...nette/12185345.

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #7651

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by GostRider  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about star the other day she is the chick in the pick easy to get a hold of 2 call system. 6 for the half very snug ginner BBBJ to start then the cover, she took a ride for a little bit some k9 the back to BBBJ to finish not bad I think she is a little older then she claims like 30 ish and the other down side is she had a sore in her check almost like a burn and a cpl red spots on her ass that I avoided.

    As always brothers stay safe and have nice day.
    Link would be nice as there are many providers with the name Star.

  9. #7650

    Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by Tesori1962  [View Original Post]
    New to this forum and getting back into the hobby. Used to be on Scorps back in the "day" .

    I am halfway between Flint and Detroit area, and have seen this lady on both boards out of Flint and Auburn Hills. Her posts seem pretty articulate and seem like time with her would be a pleasant experience. I looked back a few months and didn't see anything in the forum. My apologies if I missed something.

    Her latest posting URL: http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...htful/16672622.

    Any other pointers to any others worth seeing would also be most appreciated.

    Thanks in advance and happy new year!
    Check out posts #1176 & 1177 in Flint under Backpage Reviews.

  10. #7649

    Anyone seen deep kissing italian in Auburn Hills

    New to this forum and getting back into the hobby. Used to be on Scorps back in the "day" .

    I am halfway between Flint and Detroit area, and have seen this lady on both boards out of Flint and Auburn Hills. Her posts seem pretty articulate and seem like time with her would be a pleasant experience. I looked back a few months and didn't see anything in the forum. My apologies if I missed something.

    Her latest posting URL: http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...htful/16672622.

    Any other pointers to any others worth seeing would also be most appreciated.

    Thanks in advance and happy new year!

  11. #7648

    Sarah Sinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    You won't get more than that. Even if and when she would be naked, nothing more is to be had. She used to do BBBJ but stopped doing those as well.

    Great massage. For the price. Otherwise look somewhere else.
    I seen her a couple times but nothing more than a HJ. Sweet girl, plenty of roaming allowed, but does this oohing and aahing while giving a massage that I found a bit too fake. She said no both times to CBJ, I didn't go back again to see if she'd change her mind.

  12. #7647

    Some suggestions would help

    I'm in the area for 2 more weeks and could really use some help with finding good female provider.

    Seeking mature or MILF, no rush, drama or BS.

    I prefer menus with DATY, DFK and squirters are a plus.

    Help a southern gent out and I'll return the favor if your down my way!

    Hick.

  13. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by TMan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice now and have received an excellent massage with HE each time. On each massage, she strips down to only a thong. I'm wondering if anyone has been able to get her out of the thong and have any luck with touching the five-hole? I was planning to broach that subject on visit number 3, but wanted to see if anyone has had any luck before I try.

    I've also seen a report or two saying that she does offer CBJ for a small upcharge. I've never been offered this (nor have I asked) because if I cannot get a BBBJ, then I'd rather her just use her hand. Has anyone had any success with any extras with her within the last year or so?
    You won't get more than that. Even if and when she would be naked, nothing more is to be had. She used to do BBBJ but stopped doing those as well.

    Great massage. For the price. Otherwise look somewhere else.

  14. #7645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Sarah Sinn Question

    I've seen her twice now and have received an excellent massage with HE each time. On each massage, she strips down to only a thong. I'm wondering if anyone has been able to get her out of the thong and have any luck with touching the five-hole? I was planning to broach that subject on visit number 3, but wanted to see if anyone has had any luck before I try.

    I've also seen a report or two saying that she does offer CBJ for a small upcharge. I've never been offered this (nor have I asked) because if I cannot get a BBBJ, then I'd rather her just use her hand. Has anyone had any success with any extras with her within the last year or so?

  15. #7644

    I seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertin75  [View Original Post]
    I read some reviews about her sometime ago and the pics are fake.

    When I talked to her I asked for some photos and she never sent them.

    She did not answer the phone anymore after this.
    It is definitely not her in the pic. When I seen her she had a tat on her right chest that was pretty old and her face was like a 5 or 6 tops.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape