Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 23675
-
01-06-15 23:03 #8015Senior Member

Posts: 541But if he successfully pulls it off.
I'd respectfully request that details be posted. The SD hall of fame would have a special place for FredMoore if he does.
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
(Note this post is by no means an endorsement for trying. Especially since a botched attempt could potentially put one out of the SD game for years. Depending on where one ends up on that critical path of alimony.).
-
01-06-15 19:56 #8014Senior Member

Posts: 312Let me join in the legions who've already proffered advice: rub one out and think this through again.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
In my mind, the best you can do here is have one of us take a shot at it and snap some pictures so that you may live vicariously. For you, I'd do that.
-
01-06-15 17:49 #8013Senior Member

Posts: 5603Most girls that are not interested just don't reply. I just decided if the reply was something crazy like this, that I would post it as sort of a humorous thing.. I never reply to these types of messages. When you are new in the game they can kill your mood. But after a while you become immune to them. And eventually laugh at them.
Originally Posted by Rouleur
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-15 15:57 #8012Senior Member

Posts: 733Thanks gents
For stating the obvious -Dang! I want that girl so bad!
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
Meeting my MILF tonight so glad to be emptying the tanks.
-
01-06-15 15:37 #8011Senior Member

Posts: 754What?
My brother, you know better than this! Once the lust-induced haze passses, you will see it clearly for what it is -a quick trip to Divorce Court!
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-15 15:01 #8010Senior Member

Posts: 657Danger! Danger! Will Robinson. Dude that only works in a porno and the SO joins in a three way.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-15 14:54 #8009Senior Member

Posts: 50How do you guys feel about the ladies on the various websites for a long period of time.
I came across this profile, she still active but her date of joining the website is listed as 2013.
From your experience in dealing with longterm members is it good or bad?
-
01-06-15 13:14 #8008Senior Member

Posts: 153I agree. Run away. Having SO there is big NO. Lots of risk.
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
If you still want to help, you can share the info to charity LOL.
-
01-06-15 12:46 #8007Senior Member

Posts: 1206The photo shoot angle was already in my arsenal. However, I didn't hear from her yesterday. Go figure. Chicks like this don't get in financial trouble by solving their problems the easy way. I am sure I will hear from her with another sob story soon though. Thanks for all the input.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-15 12:21 #8006Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287You are currently at the Testosterone Crossroads. That point at which your dick is telling you to go in one direction, but the voice is so loud that it is drowning out the sound of better judgment telling you to take the other road (because she knows your SO).
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
Run far away from this one. Change gyms if you need to in order to resist. There is a lot of other pussy out there that does not have a direct and critical risk path to alimony.
-
01-06-15 10:00 #8005Senior Member

Posts: 917Yea you should leave this alone all downside.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-15 09:48 #8004Senior Member

Posts: 733Aerobics Pot
Question for the board:
Got a 20 yr old 10/10 in my exercise class I have chatted up. She has not come on to me and knows my SO from the Gym. She wants to save up for a graduate class which costs about $12 K. I can do that for her in a year of visits. How do I approach her about it without tipping my hand? I don't want her talking to the other girls or even worse, my SO. I know I should leave this alone but I have seen her pretty much naked and it would be a win / win for both of us. I have an anonymous facebook account. I thought about friending her and see if I can PM her without revealing my identity.
-
01-06-15 09:42 #8003Senior Member

Posts: 733Photo shoot
This is a good gig and would be worth sitting in on a community college class on photography, buying some prof.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Sation starter as well. You could advertise on SA and other sites to do shoots for these girls cheap.
Well SLO MO " I don't have a car, no license, I need glasses, I need to reissue my permit and most of all I need a place to live. And I have backed child support for my.
Hter. ".
Run! This girl is a Nando 1 of the first order and you will get endless pleas for money, usually an advance because the (place disaster here) is due today at 3 PM! The pussy will not be worth it.
-
01-06-15 02:34 #8002Senior Member

Posts: 235Extreme?
Hollywood, is this an extreme example of "no thank you"? Curious as to what your usual, and rare, negative responses are like. In any case I appreciate your sharing some of the details of your quest.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-15 01:33 #8001Senior Member

Posts: 5603Here's a Good One
"You probably have herpes, syphilis, and mono. You should seek therapy instead of random women to swap diseases and bacteria with. You solicit yourself for $100 that's despicable and pathetic. You are trapped in a juvenile state of mind and I feel bad for you. You need professional help. What you desire is not normal and surely not healthy, but that's your risk not mine. Seek religion anything that can help you get beyond the primitive state of mind you are trapped in. No!"
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/ALLpr...rnia-SugarBaby
http://wac.3adc.edgecastcdn.net/803A...B4444583_3.png
I guess she turns heads but doesn't give any. At least not for a $. I wonder what she thinks about guys her own age that offer nothing but a 5 minute thrill ride at her expense? Never get discouraged brothers. She's just venting because it's her first day on the site. Actually after googling her image I see she is one of Tazs Angels. Guess thats not payin too well either. There are just too many unsatisfied horny women to really care. And they are the only ones I really care about.










Reply With Quote






