Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,076 to 27,090 of 40030
-
01-08-15 16:15 #12955Regular Member

Posts: 24Lisa
Yea Lisa has been around the block.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-15 15:56 #12954Regular Member

Posts: 24Asian MP's
Hi Guys,
The MP's in CT.
Are the mostly HE?
How do you go about getting FS or finding out?
I've been to to alot with HE but never been offered FS.
Thoughts?
-
01-06-15 06:51 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 1714Regular message for an hour is. 7. For. 3 more, she takes her top off. You can play and suck her tits, which are very nice. HJ only, but I did not have to ask. Left her a. 4 tip for a total of $. 4.
Originally Posted by Boo1969
[View Original Post]
She just started 2-3 weeks ago. She wanted 5 benny bills for FS takeout. I passed on her offer.
-
01-05-15 17:05 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 334More info please
Are extra's available? I didn't see Pilar on the site.
Originally Posted by MrTisBad
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-15 16:26 #12951Senior Member

Posts: 157Keep Calm Studio
Pilar at Keep Calm on 147th street was fantastic! Highly recommend.
Keepcalmstudio. moonfruit.com.
-
01-05-15 15:42 #12950Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone been to logan tantra lately?
I've been seeing kai. Who of course has been fantastic. But noticed there are some new girls there, julie, and a few others. Any reports on them? This place is always hit or miss but for some reason I always check out the new girls and many of them have just been terrible lately. Hoping that trend changes!
-
01-05-15 01:44 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 41I have only been to the 30th street location. It's actually at 30th / Princeton. The massage itself was not very good, and the location was not clean. I don't believe they change the bedding / towels after clients because when I was getting dressed in full light it looked gross. Took 2 showers after this one. Also, the location is very residential and the neighbors dislike this place on their street.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't waste the money and time to go back. Definite miss.
-
01-04-15 21:29 #12948Senior Member

Posts: 259I88
Hey all, wanted to see if some mongers would be able to give me a good recommendation. I drive from Warrenville to Chicago for work on a daily basis. Wanted to know if someone had an mp they would recommend off I88/294 south? I've had good success with Pine and decent with Cove but want to try something new. Looking for place with a table shower. Thanks.
-
01-04-15 19:35 #12947Senior Member

Posts: 60Location 1
I have only been to the first location and I said I would not go back. Eventually went for a second time and it was still bad. All I got was an asian cmt and a bad massage. I saw some younger hispanic talent there but was never able to get one. PM me for more details but this only applies for the first location on ashland.
Originally Posted by Angai
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-15 17:08 #12946Senior Member

Posts: 183I'm sure most of you know about this one
Looks like the old gal got some new talent. Hope she better than she was.
Total waste of money. The old gal likes her tips up front LOL.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...t-mis/25333477
-
01-03-15 16:22 #12945Senior Member

Posts: 107Miss
I have only heard miss to be honest. I called there like three times I am always put off by the American accent of the Russian or ukrainia chick that answers the phone and go to my usual AMP.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-15 15:26 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 411Holy shit balls that's funny! LMAO.
Originally Posted by Bbbuddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-15 15:00 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 218Extras at Sunkiss?
How, exactly, do you get past the "self serve" stage there? LOL.
Originally Posted by Dwd1982
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-15 21:59 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 9361026 North Ashland
Anybody been here recently? I hear it's hit or miss.
http://lasalle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...girls/21238596
-
01-02-15 15:34 #12941Senior Member

Posts: 38Lol
Thanks for the laugh. Yep, TGTBT prices usually mean crazy broads, crazy with drug problems, crazy with crazy pimps that roll you, or an Uncle named LEO. Then again, one never knows. It is a risky business.
Originally Posted by Bbbuddy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





