Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8127

    Vip

    Went to VIP right after the new year. DO not remember the providers name, she had curly hair. TS was really good and massage was also good with some back walking. On the flip it was standard finish and some touching which she seemed to like.

  2. #8126

    Are. T. see.

    Went for a visit since I didn't see any recent posts in restun for the hills of sunset. I drew sarah (mid40's, slight pudge, be's, smoker). Hate the smoke! Yikes. The mms did my TS, so this was a big thumbs down and she didn't even clean me up well at all (fortunately I showered at gym). The massage was average, but was way shorted on time with less than 45 minutes for 1 hr. Also a heads up on the flip came a negotiation for 2 x for standard nova (BTW. Roaming otc was ok, utc was not) and another thumbs down (hate the haggling). So needless to say this will not be a return visit for me with two thumbs down.

    Good day.

  3. #8125
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieSmit  [View Original Post]
    Passed this place yesterday and thinking of giving it a try. Anyone have any experience?

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...ridge-va-20409
    Daytime visit last month. Chinese provider looked under 40. Probably older. Maybe slightly above avg looks. Friendly. Talked about being under "new management" so it's like a "grand opening". I don't know why they all feel the need to say that.

    Anyway, some utc roaming up top. Standard nova finish with standard prices. $60 or $70 for the hour. Not the $45 listed on your link, which was the only reason I thought to check it out.

  4. #8124

    Great ways to start off a Happy New Year

    SNOW. On the 2nd real work day of the new year. WOW.

    My back ached from shoveling snow and other parts just ached from the cold. Since the roads (and my driveway) were now clear, I drove to a spa and I received a great therapy near the intersection of the ring road and the EZPass Lanes.

    Standard tolls were applicable (FWIW, I did not have three people in my vehicle).

    All indications are 2015 will continue to be happy, but as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

  5. #8123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdog1038  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I am visiting and staying near old town. Looking for a place to sneak away for quick visit. I see there is place in Belle Haven area and another place on Richmond Hwy called Health Center. Any Intel or advice? PM details. Thanks and happy new year!!
    60/40 no touching. Best for a decent massage.

  6. #8122

    Health Massage. Woodbridge

    Passed this place yesterday and thinking of giving it a try. Anyone have any experience?

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...ridge-va-20409

  7. #8121
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    And others like this.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fu...egion/15073449

    Spa masters and wellness world? Voted number one, eh?

    I see these ads once or twice a day, I know not to expect the providers in the pics. There is only one review from 2 years ago and it doesn't look very good. Any inputs or details? I have searched here and googly and AMP boards but nothing.

    BTW, been lurking here since April, first post. Originally signed up to write a rant to a board in GA for having such crap providers down there but decided to pop my cherry on a question.
    Notice the phone number down the left side of the page. Always the same format, but just a different name, for the same old crap. It's a pathetic, over-priced, and under-performing operation out of Las Vegas. Their BP ads are practically at the level of spam. As we say in the Senate, "Caveat emptor. " Best to save your funds and go elsewhere. Seriously.

    Roman.

  8. #8120
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    And others like this.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fu...egion/15073449

    Spa masters and wellness world? Voted number one, eh?

    I see these ads once or twice a day, I know not to expect the providers in the pics. There is only one review from 2 years ago and it doesn't look very good. Any inputs or details? I have searched here and googly and AMP boards but nothing.

    BTW, been lurking here since April, first post. Originally signed up to write a rant to a board in GA for having such crap providers down there but decided to pop my cherry on a question.
    Notice the phone number down the left side of the page. Always the same format, but just a different name, for the same old crap. It's a pathetic, over-priced, and under-performing operation out of Las Vegas. Their BP ads are practically at the level of spam. As we say in the Senate, "Caveat emptor. " Best to save your funds and go elsewhere. Seriously.

    Roman.

  9. #8119
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperDude85  [View Original Post]
    This place is absolute POS. You call a Las Vegas number to make a reservation, you get the address depending on the city in the NOVA they work that day. They operate off of Condos / Apts / Hotel Rooms. Girl is never the same as in Pics. Come on, AD has pornstars. What did I think. I went to this place about couple of months ago expecting some average chic. However, Chic was late 30's, fat, good for nothing, massage was terrible. List goes on.
    So from an odds POV, what are the chances I could call and get something fairly attractive and a decent are&T? 1 in 6? 1 in 5? Or is it like Russian roulette with a semi-auto?

    It sounds convenient and the rate is not bad for an hour, if anyone posts a 1 in 3 chance ill jump on it and report back.

  10. #8118
    Quote Originally Posted by Quriusmrk  [View Original Post]
    I saw one question asked by another member in a previous post but could not find anyone's answer. Since I have been wondering the same thing I thought I would make it its own post and see what folks know. I have seen several BP ads referencing massage services with "reservations through Spa Masters" Here is an example:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/15637329

    Anyone got any info on this place or services here?
    This place is absolute POS. You call a Las Vegas number to make a reservation, you get the address depending on the city in the NOVA they work that day. They operate off of Condos / Apts / Hotel Rooms. Girl is never the same as in Pics. Come on, AD has pornstars. What did I think. I went to this place about couple of months ago expecting some average chic. However, Chic was late 30's, fat, good for nothing, massage was terrible. List goes on.

  11. #8117

    Fusion / Krave in Herndon

    And others like this.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fu...egion/15073449

    Spa masters and wellness world? Voted number one, eh?

    I see these ads once or twice a day, I know not to expect the providers in the pics. There is only one review from 2 years ago and it doesn't look very good. Any inputs or details? I have searched here and googly and AMP boards but nothing.

    BTW, been lurking here since April, first post. Originally signed up to write a rant to a board in GA for having such crap providers down there but decided to pop my cherry on a question.

  12. #8116

    Lhytime

    I went to Lhytime in Woodbridge and was very under impressed. Wanted to try a new place since I can't deal with the smoker at Oasis. 40 ish AF took me to a "private" room, which didn't have a door but instead just a curtain. This was the first negative.

    The girl was a 5, body maybe a 6.

    The massage was terrible, I think she may have been new.

    Right at 60, she said time was up. I was obviously not prepared to stand up based on what was going on and asked for more, she said "out of time". I pointed to my problem and she handed me lotion.

    Got dressed and rolled out. I won't be returning.

  13. #8115

    Spa Masters

    I saw one question asked by another member in a previous post but could not find anyone's answer. Since I have been wondering the same thing I thought I would make it its own post and see what folks know. I have seen several BP ads referencing massage services with "reservations through Spa Masters" Here is an example:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/15637329

    Anyone got any info on this place or services here?

  14. #8114

    VIP dream

    Finally took the plunge in the NOVA market at VIP (or modern on google). I drew Lilly. 50, paid. 8 for the hour and had to ask for the table shower. She obliged, got everything washed and came back to the room. Good work on the back. She would straddle my legs while on my stomach to make sure she could give enough pressure. She started the tease and on the flip, I assumed that she'd at least do a menial job on the quads / arms, nope. Went to work, she asked if I needed to use the glove and she didn't use lube so it wasn't that great. Finished with lower roaming allowed. 40 cents tip which this forum seems to say is the standard. Shorted about 15 minutes on the hour and she said "it was usually 60 and said it was nice to be generous near Christmas. " Total turnoff. Looks Ok, Massage was mediocre, Flip OK, Attitude Subpar. Probably will not return.

  15. #8113
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageJunky  [View Original Post]
    I like your post. Was considering Oasis but after doing my homework here think I will avoid. Also doing my homeowork can't find medi-spa listed on BP. Google search not too encouraging. I would appreciate a PM if you are inclined to find out location. Thanks.
    Please PM as well. Looking for an alternate spot other than Oasis. Not feeling the owner and usually more misses than hits on getting to see the other provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape