Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12952

    More info please

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    Pilar at Keep Calm on 147th street was fantastic! Highly recommend.

    Keepcalmstudio. moonfruit.com.
    Are extra's available? I didn't see Pilar on the site.

  2. #12951

    Keep Calm Studio

    Pilar at Keep Calm on 147th street was fantastic! Highly recommend.

    Keepcalmstudio. moonfruit.com.

  3. #12950

    Anyone been to logan tantra lately?

    I've been seeing kai. Who of course has been fantastic. But noticed there are some new girls there, julie, and a few others. Any reports on them? This place is always hit or miss but for some reason I always check out the new girls and many of them have just been terrible lately. Hoping that trend changes!

  4. #12949
    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been here recently? I hear it's hit or miss.

    http://lasalle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...girls/21238596
    I have only been to the 30th street location. It's actually at 30th / Princeton. The massage itself was not very good, and the location was not clean. I don't believe they change the bedding / towels after clients because when I was getting dressed in full light it looked gross. Took 2 showers after this one. Also, the location is very residential and the neighbors dislike this place on their street.

    I wouldn't waste the money and time to go back. Definite miss.

  5. #12948

    I88

    Hey all, wanted to see if some mongers would be able to give me a good recommendation. I drive from Warrenville to Chicago for work on a daily basis. Wanted to know if someone had an mp they would recommend off I88/294 south? I've had good success with Pine and decent with Cove but want to try something new. Looking for place with a table shower. Thanks.

  6. #12947

    Location 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    I have only heard miss to be honest. I called there like three times I am always put off by the American accent of the Russian or ukrainia chick that answers the phone and go to my usual AMP.
    I have only been to the first location and I said I would not go back. Eventually went for a second time and it was still bad. All I got was an asian cmt and a bad massage. I saw some younger hispanic talent there but was never able to get one. PM me for more details but this only applies for the first location on ashland.

  7. #12946

    I'm sure most of you know about this one

    Looks like the old gal got some new talent. Hope she better than she was.

    Total waste of money. The old gal likes her tips up front LOL.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...t-mis/25333477

  8. #12945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Miss

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been here recently? I hear it's hit or miss.

    http://lasalle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...girls/21238596
    I have only heard miss to be honest. I called there like three times I am always put off by the American accent of the Russian or ukrainia chick that answers the phone and go to my usual AMP.

  9. #12944
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbuddy  [View Original Post]
    The ad says $15 for half and $25 an hour for that price expect some weird stuff. Like hiring the wedding photographer who is cheap and finding out he had Tourette's as he yells Fuck every five minutes at the reception.
    Holy shit balls that's funny! LMAO.

  10. #12943

    Extras at Sunkiss?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone received extras at a legit spa? I'm talking hotel spa or at one of those fancy spas. I've had no problems getting extras at Sunkiss for example but I won't consider that legit. I'd love to get extras from a white LMT but can't seem to find the right place.
    How, exactly, do you get past the "self serve" stage there? LOL.

  11. #12942

    1026 North Ashland

    Anybody been here recently? I hear it's hit or miss.

    http://lasalle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...girls/21238596

  12. #12941

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbuddy  [View Original Post]
    The ad says $15 for half and $25 an hour for that price expect some weird stuff. Like hiring the wedding photographer who is cheap and finding out he had Tourette's as he yells Fuck every five minutes at the reception.
    Thanks for the laugh. Yep, TGTBT prices usually mean crazy broads, crazy with drug problems, crazy with crazy pimps that roll you, or an Uncle named LEO. Then again, one never knows. It is a risky business.

  13. #12940

    Checked her out today

    Happened to be close. So decided to check her out. Did 90 min, pretty cheap massage, so nothing to lose really.

    She is fairly attractive. But not in her 20's actually in her early 40's. Very weird. Wicken - black cat, masks, weird spot but not as weird during daylight I guess. She does make the small whimpers and sounds, very clueless attitude, trained online and with books, nothing formal.

    Its a strange massage. As stated by the other mongers who met her. She covers you with a small towel & will continue to maneuver it during the entire session to cover your junk no matter what.

    The massage itself. Long strokes, light oil, soft / light touch. Very sensual, but again makes it to the areas you want her to accidentally graze but she doesn't.

    We made small talk. I will use text to see if no draping is an option and maybe more, but it may not be worth the effort. Then again at 25-40 bucks. Not the worst way to spend your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbuddy  [View Original Post]
    The ad says $15 for half and $25 an hour for that price expect some weird stuff. Like hiring the wedding photographer who is cheap and finding out he had Tourette's as he yells Fuck every five minutes at the reception.

  14. #12939
    Seems like everyone knows Lisa. Stay away! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    Last time I tapped Lisa I regretted it and that was like 4 years ago and it looked like she was on drugs or something. Anyway if by MMS you manger of massage salon it only means Lisa's crack head at $$ probably told her you didn't tip and she strong armed you. That is really unlucky my friend but yeah Chinatown salons have declined considerably and I have not been to one in a bit.

  15. #12938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Christmas Day I found a place that was open (Seniors can PM me for details) near Chinatown. Got a 1-hour massage with a standard finish. Gave MT union tip, and since it was Christmas I gave her a little more. Sounds like it was a good experience, right? Well, it was, until after the massage was over and I'd tipped my MT. While I was getting dressed the MMS entered and wanted a Christmas "gift" of $40. I said no, but she was insistent. I didn't want trouble so I caved in and gave it to her. She said, "Next time I take care of you myself. " Well, there won't be a next time at this place, or any other Chinatown AMP. In fact, I may be going the SW and strip bar circuit for awhile.
    Last time I tapped Lisa I regretted it and that was like 4 years ago and it looked like she was on drugs or something. Anyway if by MMS you manger of massage salon it only means Lisa's crack head at $$ probably told her you didn't tip and she strong armed you. That is really unlucky my friend but yeah Chinatown salons have declined considerably and I have not been to one in a bit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape